Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Nah I afk all the time. His bird probably hopped on the controller and hit a button bringing up a menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Mister B
Feb 29, 2008

i could not get thru september w/o a battle
https://twitter.com/makeoutjam1/status/1245038918371651584
testing. how come there are no good desks in this game.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

oooh the bug npc is on my island

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

que sera sera posted:

oooh the bug npc is on my island
Post your dodo code in the games thread and people will give you 100k bells to come over so they can take a picture of their villager standing next to him and jack off to it later.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

How long does Mabel’s shop take to open up? I picked a site for it yesterday and I was hoping it would open overnight

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
2 days sadly.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

How long does Mabel’s shop take to open up? I picked a site for it yesterday and I was hoping it would open overnight

Yeah, you’ll have it tomorrow. It’ll be worth the wait though, I got it today and I was surprised at how cool it was. I was expecting just a random selection of 5 items like New Leaf and the Nook store

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Yeah, you’ll have it tomorrow. It’ll be worth the wait though, I got it today and I was surprised at how cool it was. I was expecting just a random selection of 5 items like New Leaf and the Nook store

definitely use the changing room if u didnt already try that

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

scary ghost dog posted:

definitely use the changing room if u didnt already try that

Yeah, I was already pleasantly surprised by the selection on the shelves, the changing room blew my mind lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

What time does the game consider it to be a new day? I’ve played through midnight without anything changing so I’m guessing that’s not it. The search for sturgeon and stringfish is not going well.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What time does the game consider it to be a new day? I’ve played through midnight without anything changing so I’m guessing that’s not it. The search for sturgeon and stringfish is not going well.

I think it’s 5am.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I'm pretty sure fossils and rocks and stuff refresh at midnight (after you enter and exit a building) but 5am is when construction finishes , etc

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You can press b to run and hold a in your inventory to move items.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Also bunny day is loving nasty. The furniture is just hideous egg shaped crap.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Also bunny day is loving nasty. The furniture is just hideous egg shaped crap.
What did you expect you f*cking re*ard?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

What did you expect you f*cking re*ard?

Literal pieces of poo poo would have been better than this. gently caress Nintendo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i thought they werent giving you any holidays

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Oh Mister B posted:

https://twitter.com/makeoutjam1/status/1245038918371651584
testing. how come there are no good desks in this game.

They took away the NPC who sell good furniture (Gracie grace)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

I thought so too, but Games Journalism lied to me again.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

japanese boss cancelled them

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Any imps got access to a Cutting Board and/or an Ironwood Dresser? I have a sweet recipe for an Ironwood Kitchenette but need both of those for it and have neither

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

Any imps got access to a Cutting Board and/or an Ironwood Dresser? I have a sweet recipe for an Ironwood Kitchenette but need both of those for it and have neither

Same, and it was a hot item the other day :gonk:

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I can make Ironwood Dressers, and I have the Kitchenette recipe also, but no Cutting Board. Definitely a piece of furniture I want for my kitchen also.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

This Easter event seems cool, already found 5 recipes (4 through balloons and one a neighbor gave me). Also some cool new april fish and bugs already..... I love this game

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Turnips are at 333 bells today on Balfiera if anyone wants to try coming over. Dodo Code's BBM7D

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Slight dip in turnip prices to 134. I’m predicting a jump by this afternoon and possibly another tomorrow morning.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Started dinking around with overall village design last night. Kind of a daunting task but I'm just dipping my toes and it's kinda relaxing. It's like an electronic version of those zen garden stress reduction things. Fences are super convenient with how they work so you can just throw them down and see if you feel inspired. No stamina, no durability, just layout design. Really nice.

Easter event seems cool. Lots of new recipes and a prize (?) for collecting them all before it ends. My slingshot is getting a workout.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

HalfHazard posted:

Turnips are at 333 bells today on Balfiera if anyone wants to try coming over. Dodo Code's BBM7D

I took advantage of this! Thanks a bunch, my prices just kept going down....

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

Easter event seems cool. Lots of new recipes and a prize (?) for collecting them all before it ends. My slingshot is getting a workout.

I think you have to craft them all too. I got randomly inspired after fishing up a water egg and learned a recipe for a water egg hat, bodysuit, and shoes so if there's corresponding outfits for every egg that's a LOT of recipes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

egg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HalfHazard posted:

:staredog:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I really like the super compact design, nice town. I don't know why it's taking everyone 8 minutes to load in though

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

In Training posted:

I really like the super compact design, nice town. I don't know why it's taking everyone 8 minutes to load in though

Thanks! It's because my internet is poo poo. But at least ppl can actually come now that I have an actual subscription

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

HalfHazard posted:

Sold my turnips and bought and ton of roses, tulips and outfits! trying to leave a billboard msg, but typing so slow in-game and interrupted by other visitors arriving!

The loading is so slow & getting lag, so I'm gonna try and jump on a plane - thanks for hosting! Cool isle for sure :)

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Had some airport trouble when leaving. Hope it didn't mess with anyone still there :sweatdrop:

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Grandmother of Five posted:

Sold my turnips and bought and ton of roses, tulips and outfits! trying to leave a billboard msg, but typing so slow in-game and interrupted by other visitors arriving!

The loading is so slow & getting lag, so I'm gonna try and jump on a plane - thanks for hosting! Cool isle for sure :)

Glad you enjoyed your visit! And yeah, sorry about the bad connection, I don't know what to do about it but I'm just glad folks can at least arrive now

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

lol and now nobody can leave wtf

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HalfHazard posted:

lol and now nobody can leave wtf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_fDwX1VVY

Oh Mister B
Feb 29, 2008

i could not get thru september w/o a battle

Grandmother of Five posted:

I can make Ironwood Dressers, and I have the Kitchenette recipe also, but no Cutting Board. Definitely a piece of furniture I want for my kitchen also.

i can make a cutting board if you need one. e: oh woops that goes for whoever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was choppy and hard to visit but it was all worth it when I walked away with 1.1 million bells