Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/Bf0Pfpk.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Haters, hatin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8PyLAbrOK8

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

dunno about you guys but I could really go for some crabs right about now

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

https://twitter.com/artofmmignola/status/1244407377157189632

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme

I will do no such thing.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Put on tip top, get no snip snop

Touch the tip top get the snip snip. Always be with crab et al safely goons

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
The face of a man being taken over by a crustacean overlord. Right into the brain.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Timmy Age 6 posted:

I will do no such thing.

Ugh, these dumb posers don't even have pincers. What a pointless overgrown seamonkey.

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme

Scarodactyl posted:

Ugh, these dumb posers don't even have pincers. What a pointless overgrown seamonkey.

They open clams with their face. They're pretty hardcore.
You can tell if a shelter has been recently used by spiny lobsters by looking for fresh clam shells with a bite taken out of one edge. Once they've crunched the edge, they can get their legs (which are very strong and spiky and not a great thing to wear as a hat) into the gap and pry open the clam.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Timmy Age 6 posted:

They open clams with their face. They're pretty hardcore.
You can tell if a shelter has been recently used by spiny lobsters by looking for fresh clam shells with a bite taken out of one edge. Once they've crunched the edge, they can get their legs (which are very strong and spiky and not a great thing to wear as a hat) into the gap and pry open the clam.

Wouldn’t it be better to just develop some snip snops and wreck clams the proper way? Losers.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LingcodKilla posted:

Wouldn’t it be better to just develop some snip snops and wreck clams the proper way? Losers.

:hai:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Protein

The daily recommendation for protein is 46 grams for women and 56 grams for men, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A 3-ounce serving of crab meat supplies 16.45 grams of protein toward these goals. The protein in your body breaks down on a constant basis, and adequate intake of the nutrient is essential for rebuilding your muscles and tissues. Crab is a complete source of protein, which means that it supplies each of the 20 amino acids your body needs to make these new proteins.

Vitamin B12

Crab is an impressive source of vitamin B12, of which you need 2.4 micrograms each day. A 3-ounce serving of crab meat supplies 9.78 micrograms. Vitamin B12 enables your body to produce healthy red blood cells. The vitamin also supports normal brain function. Getting sufficient amounts of vitamin B12 can reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease, according to the National Institutes of Health.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Timmy Age 6 posted:

I will do no such thing.

Do you want headcrabs? This is how you get headcrabs

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

They are not headcrabs! Spiny lobsters aren't even that closely genetically related to actual lobsters, and even those lobsters ALSO aren't crabs!

God!!!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

[ten minutes into 7-hour war] "Headcrabs"?! First of all, they're not related to crabs, they're not even from our dimen-*is zombified*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

a fatal snop echoes through the deep

should I buy this sumbitch for six bucks?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

More like why haven’t you already?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'm worried it's not a good enough aquarium and also that I should get maybe twenty instead of one

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

👲🦞

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://i.imgur.com/TfD8jbT.gifv

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

coup

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsACeZslgFn/

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Thank you to all crebs who selflessly give themselves to provide us with the rangoon :shobon:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
little known fact crab Rangoon contains no crab and was not developed in Rangoon.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

SniperWoreConverse posted:

little known fact crab Rangoon contains no crab and was not developed in Rangoon.

So basically it should just be called fried lies?

I’m mad there’s no good gifs of this crab joke from Archer.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Rangoon is a place?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
ရန်ကုန်မြို့

When the junta took over they re anglesized it to Yangon, when they changed Burma to Myanmar. Used to be the capital.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Wait a minute...zoom!

ENHANCE!

That's no creb!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Crayfish, crawfish, crawdads, freshwater lobsters, mudbugs, mountain lobsters, and yabbies have been granted Honorary Crab status since pretty much this thread's inception. Keep up my friend.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The official thread slogan is "If it snops, it crobs*"

(*except scorpions and such)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I thought it had been decided lobsters and crawdads were not actually honorary crabs, apologies.
Here's a cool crab anyway.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

[ten minutes into 7-hour war] "Headcrabs"?! First of all, they're not related to crabs, they're not even from our dimen-*is zombified*

You wot mate?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Crawbded?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Cruwbdydd

oh no I just invented welsh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl