Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
Plinkey, keep on doing the good work! I'll be sure to up my patreon once I can. You helped me in the past, no questions asked, Thanks!

Blister has issued a correction as of 22:48 on Mar 22, 2020

The DPRK
Nov 18, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
is there a paypal where i can drop the odd donation?

also, worth noting that UKMT in D&D also has a solidarity fund like this

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Hey Plinkey, I just sent you an email at the stanknuts.com address because I don't have PMs :)

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

HazCat posted:

Hey Plinkey, I just sent you an email at the stanknuts.com address because I don't have PMs :)

I sent ya an email back a few hours ago

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edit:wrong thread

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Plinkey posted:

we're only 38 bucks away from 3k, who's gunna do it?

this is a cool and good version of Watching Number Go Up :unsmith:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

HazCat posted:

also if you email me at that address, plz post in the thread, I don't have it hooked up to another email or anything and forgot the password so I just have to log in through the overall admin panel.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Plinkey posted:

also if you email me at that address, plz post in the thread, I don't have it hooked up to another email or anything and forgot the password so I just have to log in through the overall admin panel.

is the password "strombo" ?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

is the password "strombo" ?

Just tried

It was

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
loving wild that strangers and goons will help out faster and better than our local politicians, businesses, and idiot political leaders

i can pay my rent this month and more thanks to a very kind person

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Siljmonster posted:

loving wild that strangers and goons will help out faster and better than our local politicians, businesses, and idiot political leaders

i can pay my rent this month and more thanks to a very kind person

If plinkey gets enough donations patreon will give him a complimentary pharmaceutical lobbyist that will knock on his door daily telling him to donate to joe biden

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Blister posted:

If plinkey gets enough donations patreon will give him a complimentary pharmaceutical lobbyist that will knock on his door daily telling him to donate to joe biden

You don't have to donate anymore, Diamond Joe just takes what he wants.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
I don't know who needs to hear this right now, but it's 100% OK to ask for help. Everyone here wants you to be safe and fed with a roof over your head. Take care of yourself.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

SunAndSpring posted:

Gonna break a toxx to say this but I've seen you in real life and you're such a weedy little looking bitch. I get help from these guys to stay in my apartment and you come in here like you're some kind of loving IRS auditor? Christ dude, you sicken me.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

the only thing I regret about this is that this deleted the deathconsciousness album art i was using for my avatar and I didn't leave it saved on my pc so now I have to remake it

also it was basically impossible to uphold the toxx of "two months of therapy" during the coronavirus without paying out of my ears for online therapy that doesn't accept insurance so oh well

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SunAndSpring posted:

the only thing I regret about this is that this deleted the deathconsciousness album art i was using for my avatar and I didn't leave it saved on my pc so now I have to remake it

also it was basically impossible to uphold the toxx of "two months of therapy" during the coronavirus without paying out of my ears for online therapy that doesn't accept insurance so oh well

if you get a new avatar you can increment the last digit in the file address back one to get your old one

I'm not sure how to pull them if you don't have one already though

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
awesome thread

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I recently got kicked out and am homeless and holed up in a hotel that some people prepaid for me with nothing but three changes of clothes and 20 dollars, i'm technically employed but of course in the restaurant industry so i have no hours coming up and most of the resources that someone hitting the streets could take quick advantage of like soup kitchens and mcdonalds wifi are shut down and frankly i'm terrified.

I sent an email

The Cockler has issued a correction as of 18:30 on Mar 27, 2020

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

The Cockler posted:

I recently got kicked out and am homeless and holed up in a hotel that some people prepaid for me with nothing but three changes of clothes and 20 dollars, i'm technically employed but of course in the restaurant industry so i have no hours coming up and most of the resources that someone hitting the streets could take quick advantage of like soup kitchens and mcdonalds wifi are shut down and frankly i'm terrified.

I sent an email

Hope things get better for you soon.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The Cockler posted:

I sent an email

If you need someone to chat to you can hit me up at my username at tuta dot io

Castaign
Apr 4, 2011

And now I knew that while my body sat safe in the cheerful little church, he had been hunting my soul in the Court of the Dragon.
My businesses (a martial arts studio and a murder mystery party kit company, both requiring a lot of close, in-person interaction from clients) are going to be hit REAL hard, but it hasn't happened yet. I've added a little bit to the Patreon fund while I still can, and I hope more people do the same. Keep up the awesome work Goons.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Cockler posted:

I sent an email

shot you an email back

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

I emailed the stanknuts and I have to say that's one strange and wonderful email domain.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

The Plink has helped me, all praise the plink and the goonfund
:worship:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Siegkrow posted:

The Plink has helped me, all praise the plink and the goonfund
:worship:

http://yougot.stanknuts.com/

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I do have stanknuts :cry:

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

the classic chicken cheese

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

how long until your cheezer tolerance is so high you're eating cheezers within cheezers just to feel something

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!
looks like my job is stable for now so kicking in a few more bucks, poo poo's about to get bumpier. stay safe and fed everyone. :glomp:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

how long until your cheezer tolerance is so high you're eating cheezers within cheezers just to feel something

how long?

https://i.imgur.com/MUVoSQb.mp4

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG
I want to kick in some :20bux: but am too self-important busy to track info across 10 pages. Someone tell me the link and I'm in.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

beefnoodle posted:

I want to kick in some :20bux: but am too self-important busy to track info across 10 pages. Someone tell me the link and I'm in.

patreon is on the first page https://www.patreon.com/goonfood

uhh if you wanna make a one-time contribution then idk Plinkey will have to post an email

thanks for your contribution comrade

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
plinkey@stanknuts.com

e: you can also send me bottles of vodka in amazon boxes beacuse PA shut down the loving liquor stores.

Plinkey has issued a correction as of 03:19 on Apr 1, 2020

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Keep doing the good work. I'll chip in :10bux: as long as I have a job.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Plinkey posted:

plinkey@stanknuts.com

e: you can also send me bottles of vodka in amazon boxes beacuse PA shut down the loving liquor stores.

general strike now

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG

Plinkey posted:

plinkey@stanknuts.com

Check your mail.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edit: wrong thread

plinkey rules

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
I think you'll find that he also drools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

The Cockler posted:

I sent an email

I'll help you out, hit me up gregday@gmail.com