Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Mister B
Feb 29, 2008

i could not get thru september w/o a battle
im trying to load in right now and im already so sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Oh Mister B posted:

im trying to load in right now and im already so sorry

You're fine, the problems are on my end

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
im coming to your island because ur store has roses lol. so, pls hang in there just a bit longer.....ill send u a good present after.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Thanks to HalfHazard, this week’s stalk market hero. I didn’t have as much money to spend on turnips as I wanted to on Sunday and I still made enough to place and then immediately fund a new bridge and still have a pretty comfortable amount left over. Really pretty island too, I enjoyed visiting. I like the whole cherry orchard vibe.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

It might be a long flight... but it's worth it :D

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Had a hiccup, new code is 8NK3K

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I got kicked from the island but still have all my turnip cash. Thank you! :cheers:

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I thought I had broken free of my hoarding tendencies with this game but then the Clothing store opened and now my storage is full including like ten different kinds of socks.

musclebusiness
Jun 30, 2008

i am a disgusting layabout and didn't wake up early enough to meet daisy mae

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

musclebusiness posted:

i am a disgusting layabout and didn't wake up early enough to meet daisy mae

lol... same

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Turnip prices plummeted to 159... thank you everyone for stopping by and giving me lots of great things and enjoying my island :) And again, sorry for the long flight times

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
getting bombarded from the sky like the blitzkrieg jesus christ

also i left my gates open if you're on my friends list and you need pears. i'm not going back downstairs again to get a dodo code, hope this helps.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat city slickers salivatin over your stalks and your bells... money ain't everythin in this world. yall oughta take a step back and enjoy the finer things in life.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
theres a seasonal cherry blossom wand :stare:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

theres a seasonal cherry blossom wand :stare:
I got this recipe but have yet to see a shooting star. What does it do?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I got this recipe but have yet to see a shooting star. What does it do?

tool ring but for outfits......

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

tool ring but for outfits......
:aaaaa:

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

Can you eventually move all buildings?

I haphazardly placed the nook center, museum, and the 2 other peoples tents.

I’m early enough yet that restarting wouldn’t be the end of the world.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's kinda cumbersome but you'll soon unlock the ability to move any structure yeah.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
leaf egg

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Too many eggs. All I want to do is fish

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Edit: wrong thread lol

I went apeshit on some shooting stars last night so I think I can make my wand today. Also learned that young spring bamboo is still harvestable in April. It's gonna be a good month.

Tender Bender fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Apr 1, 2020

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

herculon posted:

Too many eggs. All I want to do is fish

This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

Also learned that young spring bamboo is still harvestable in April.

oh this is nice to know!

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Anyone got native lilies or chrysanthemums and in the habit of keeping their gates open? Would like to buy a bunch of seeds! I haven't noticed any of those in shops yet. Missing red roses also.

Game owns. Getting hype about cross-pollination and using the clapping emoji when a new color flower grows.

Oh Mister B posted:

i can make a cutting board if you need one. e: oh woops that goes for whoever

Cool! No rush, though :) Gonna sync in-game sooner or later if you keep gates open, I figure. Island hopping is fun & some cool setups out there for sure

Oh Mister B
Feb 29, 2008

i could not get thru september w/o a battle
openin the gates, cutting board is by nook's which is also selling red rose seeds(!)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Grandmother of Five posted:

Anyone got native lilies or chrysanthemums and in the habit of keeping their gates open? Would like to buy a bunch of seeds! I haven't noticed any of those in shops yet. Missing red roses also.

Game owns. Getting hype about cross-pollination and using the clapping emoji when a new color flower grows.

Cool! No rush, though :) Gonna sync in-game sooner or later if you keep gates open, I figure. Island hopping is fun & some cool setups out there for sure

I'm a mum town and will have my gates open most this evening

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yeah basically don't even bother trying for medium sized fish these next 12 days. Just nonstop eggs. At least it doesn't affect the other sizes.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Oh Mister B posted:

openin the gates, cutting board is by nook's which is also selling red rose seeds(!)

Thanks! Typing with the controller is so slow, but lol @ the goat being unwanted.

elf help book posted:

I'm a mum town and will have my gates open most this evening

Cool! I clicked the button that makes your post appear in-thread and didn't see a friend-code tho!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Grandmother of Five posted:

Thanks! Typing with the controller is so slow, but lol @ the goat being unwanted.

Cool! I clicked the button that makes your post appear in-thread and didn't see a friend-code tho!

3680-3758-8692

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf has Imp Hoods in stock. Every imp needs one

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Elf I’m going to steal some mums too if that’s cool—I’ll leave some pansies behind in return, that’s my island’s native flower, because I’m the biggest pansy of them all

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Oh, you’ve already got a bunch of pansies 😬

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

can i actually give you a full flower plant without you having digging rights lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Oh yeah, I forgot about that you can’t dig on other people’s islands lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

well theres seeds in the store

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
I'd also like to stop by and buy some mum seeds, they are the only flowers I don't have yet.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I unlocked path making finally. Also saw the credits. I won’t spoil but it is epic.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I unlocked path making finally. Also saw the credits. I won’t spoil but it is epic.

also got that today and had a power gaming session where i picked up all my islands furniture and fences and slapped some dirt under them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

WEEDCAT posted:

I'd also like to stop by and buy some mum seeds, they are the only flowers I don't have yet.

open