Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:
Joe Biden is a rapist. I don't want to write ridiculous things to blame him for anymore. He is a rapist. gently caress Joe Biden, he doesn't deserve whimsy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Code Jockey posted:

wow thanks for another 4 years of the cheeto in chief.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

quote:

And in order to avoid that those very high numbers we have to do at least several things.

One, we have to make the numbers a bit more understandable by showing how much less than 50% of the population needs to be enrolled in a policy and how much more than 50% is not well.

Secondly, we have to continue to improve the quality of the numbers as much as possible, as something that was as good as we could possibly make it in terms of numbers when we built our simulations, we cannot guarantee that those numbers will be as good when we actually have to use them in the real world. We need to make them better for this.

quote:

And in order to avoid that those very high numbers we have to do at least several things.

One, we have to uh depend on what the presidents going to do right now. And first of all he has to uh tell uh wait til the case is before anything happens. Look, the whole idea is, he's gotta get in place things that were shortages of.

One of these is an actual Biden quote. The other is from Talk to Transformer. But which is which?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Quiet Feet posted:

One of these is an actual Biden quote. The other is from Talk to Transformer. But which is which?

:lol: That's easy, one of them actually sounds coherent.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
I’ve now gone an entire month without voting for Joe Biden. It’s been tough but I’m hanging in there.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Tara Reade did an exclusive interview with NPR today. It was powerful

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Jewel Repetition posted:

Tara Reade did an exclusive interview with NPR today. It was powerful

is there a link to this? wanna show this to my succ-sympathetic friend

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ruzihm posted:

is there a link to this? wanna show this to my succ-sympathetic friend

https://www.democracynow.org/2020/3/31/tara_reade_joe_biden_sexual_assault

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

haha libs get real mad when you say you're not voting for Joe Biden

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

they hosed around and they're gonna find out

:yeah:

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
Hey friends! I just wanted to come in here once in a while to say, gently caress Joe Biden. Thanks for listening.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Unfortunately Democracy Now is only carried by a few (about 50?) of the 1000+ NPR stations

NPR Central is still trying to ignore this

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Entenzahn posted:

Hey friends! I just wanted to come in here once in a while to say, gently caress Joe Biden. Thanks for listening.

you can gently caress him, just dont vote for him

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

WampaLord posted:

haha libs get real mad when you say you're not voting for Joe Biden

They don't know that it just makes me more powerful. Sad!

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

ah thanks but that friend completely ate up that liberal "media bias chart" and probably won't even watch a democracy now video

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i want to remind everyone that cspam is a BIAS-FREE subforum. we post only objective, cold truth here

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Squizzle posted:

i want to remind everyone that cspam is a BIAS-FREE subforum. we post only objective, cold truth here

here's an unbiased fact: i'm not gonna vote for joe biden

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I thought about voting Joe Biden today
for the rapiest dementia patient ever to do rapes award

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

amazing

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Owlbear Camus posted:

mods????????

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Owlbear Camus posted:

for the rapiest dementia patient ever to do rapes award

You should, every vote could count in that election

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

mom got mad when i said i'd be voting for bernie in the general

we had a decent convo but shes still baffled about why i wont vote for a sundowning unprincipled warmongering racist rapist whose official party platform is that i should fall in line and die quietly. the other sundowning unprincipled warmongering racist rapist is so much worse and i'd be throwing my vote away!!

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Votin' for Joe

psych

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

gently caress Biden, and gently caress the Animal Farm Ending Dems.

Pibur
Jan 28, 2019

:getin:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

HerniaFlange posted:

Joe Biden is a rapist. I don't want to write ridiculous things to blame him for anymore. He is a rapist. gently caress Joe Biden, he doesn't deserve whimsy.

He will issue executive order making "sniff sniff" legal in the federal government.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

etalian posted:

He will issue executive order making "sniff sniff" legal in the federal government.

hey, leave zizek out of this

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

zizek only does one sniff and so on and so on

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
rape probably doesn't even make it into the top 10 worst things joe biden has done

it's not good enough that he loses the election, there shouldn't be a single person left on earth who isn't happy when he dies

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I voted for Bernie Sanders in March, I will vote for Bernie Sanders in November, unless I write in Josip Broz Tito again

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Tetracube posted:

rape probably doesn't even make it into the top 10 worst things joe biden has done

it's not good enough that he loses the election, there shouldn't be a single person left on earth who isn't happy when he dies

Yeah, the only reason to hammer on him being a rapist is that Americans don't care if you kill a bunch of foreigners through legislative proxy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Tetracube posted:

seriously, I don't even want to think how many people were sexually assaulted because they were in prison due to the harshness of the Clinton era crime bill

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
votin' for Joe

April fool's

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/anthonyzenkus/status/1245478925091864576

https://twitter.com/JackDexterity/status/1245297272092594179

The democrats are dead. There's no way they can recover from this. It's over.

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

The easiest way to explain to people why you won't vote for joe biden is that this is a representative democracy

you vote for the candidate that represents your beliefs and clearly joe biden does not for the people that are the future of this country

Morbus
May 18, 2004

would have been more on point to just leave the original "But he is not a communist"

edit: o wait i remembered it wrong nm lol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

joe biden is pathetic, the people on his campaign are shitheads, and he needs to succumb to his dementia sooner rather than later

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i was really pulling for bernie to give him a hug as he struggled to speak, and tell him "it's okay buddy, you don't have to do this" and biden starts crying into his shoulder and they hug it out and biden walks off the stage with his wife

so that i could vote for bernie at the top of the ticket instead of writing him in at the bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

jesus lol