Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should we do with the remaining Bowsette Buddies?
This poll is closed.
Join them 80 33.61%
Humour them 6 2.52%
Mock them, more 19 7.98%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 57 23.95%
Ignore them 6 2.52%
Ban them 28 11.76%
XCOM 3 ft Cindy Cybermelons 22 9.24%
i'm happy. hope you're happy too - oddium, 2020 8 3.36%
I cannot stop collecting pogs, my slammer collection is opulent - Video 'Videogames' Games 10 4.20%
Look, we have discussed the pog situation many times. Could you please not bring it up 2 0.84%
Total: 238 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cards Against Humanity have released a beta of their Family Edition in P&P format

https://www.cardsagainsthumanityfamilyedition.com/

Sure hope you like your kids making butt jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I just saw a Cloudflare ad for how they're bringing the world together because of coronavirus and I only know them from the pages that pop up whenever these forums get borked

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Looper posted:

the new horizons museum is incredible and really lives up to all the hype. submitting donations to it is really its own reward

i love museums and walking around it the first time and also every time after is pure joy

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKsRNoLyXO8

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Relax Or DIE posted:

I only watched it for a tiny bit but I didn't see any interesting movement or cool powers and since it's an esports focused small team fps with modern guns it has basically no choice but to be bad

cs is good except valve keep making it very bad

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

homeless snail posted:

i'll play it because its f2p and on the switch, i mean gently caress i played paladins on switch for at least a day

but also, splatoon is a lot more than its aesthetics, its a game with incredibly unique mechanics that visualizes territory control in a really intuitive way, and cribbing that style for your arena deathmatch game is a real bait and switch

yeah its a bait and switch it makes me think the game is going to be bad but apparently its an arena dm game so maybe its good instead

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
counterstrike is a staple, no disagreement here, i just don't have high hopes for slapping lukewarm overwatch powers over it will work

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Cards Against Humanity have released a beta of their Family Edition in P&P format

https://www.cardsagainsthumanityfamilyedition.com/

isn't that just apples to apples

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

riot suck as a company extremely badly but the actual like, artists and devs that work there are extremely competant and their versions of autochess and hearthstone are both amazing and way better than t he games theyre aping so im not writing it off until i get to play it myself

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

ac villagers are always looking to their left... they all avoid eye contact

suspicious

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

theyre looking to the left awaiting the rise of the proletariat

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Valor ant looks so slow I don’t know how people who like counter strike are getting into it

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tabletop Simulator is 50% off
https://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/Tabletop_Simulator/

Pro pickup
10/10 would board game again

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I wish I had friends who played games

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

al-azad posted:

Valor ant looks so slow I don’t know how people who like counter strike are getting into it

valve

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

every1 in this threadis my friend

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
thanks stux i hope you have a nice evening!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

we're talking about the gravitational pull of pepsi

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

everyone knows pepsis attraction intrinsically, it hits you the moment you step into the aisle and wont abate until you get a taste

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i haven't had soda in 6 years because of reflux

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The 7th Guest posted:

i haven't had soda in 6 years because of reflux

Do you get soda nightmares

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

no. i just drink seltzer

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cokette

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

I wish I had friends who played games

Let's play a game together Jay Rust :)

The 7th Guest posted:

no. i just drink seltzer

I quit drinking soda sometime in 2013 or 2014 and sometimes my brain decides to shake things up and instead of the standard nightmares it'll toss in some random poo poo with me drinking a soda and then realizing that I started drinking soda again oh nooo and then I wake up feeling stupid as hell because of all these legitimately frightening nightmares I get and then my brain sprinkles in "and also you started drinking soda again" lol

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Apr 4, 2020

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and just pound orange juice and it's so refreshing

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Orange juice is too sweet for me on its own. Same with most sodas (especially Pepsi), I usually have to cut them with water. or alcohol

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

precision posted:

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and just pound orange juice and it's so refreshing

Whenever I want some OJ my body either demands a few tiny sips or the entire gallon there is no in between I wish I had scientific explanation for this

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I've spent all day playing hellsinker. and killer7, I don't think anything makes sense anymore.

al-azad posted:

Same reason people who like card games got into artifact, the chance to be on the ground floor of something.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Caught a charging spider and felt like a gosh gamer
https://twitter.com/SecksWrecks/status/1246314633671016450?s=19

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I think I might go out to collect snacks tomorrow.

Specifically 7-11 sells "bacon jerky" which is literally just the "fully cooked" bacon repackaged into jerky bags, it is the trashiest thing but since lockdown I have gone through 2-3 bags a week

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i still drink soda but i cut down a lot 2 years ago and im really glad i did. usually dont have more than one glass a week if that now

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Every other month or so I'll relapse and buy a case of cheerwine, if you're ever in the SE states get some of that poo poo.

Nowadays I chug milk like an anime character after a bath. Hands on hips while drinking of course

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Found my ancient WoW screenshot folder today

14 year old screenshot. Good times. :unsmith:
I get why people want to play Classic WoW, but for me you can't go home again.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Yeah, I tried it for a bit and it was nostalgic but it just wasn't the same.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Infinitum posted:

I have a lot of old screenshots, tucked away in a backup drive, it was good for its time, but those times have moved on and I've no further interest in going back

I am amused by blizz spending forever saying "no, actually, you don't want a classic realm" and then when that was successful "how about a BC realm?"

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Well, it seems like I won't be returning to work until June at the earliest. So I might as well make the most of it and just put together a hit list of things to finally get around to.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'd potentially do a Wrath realm, as I feel it's where Blizzard raid design really came into it's own.

I'd love to do The Immortal, Herald of the Titans, and Alone in the Darkness again to see if I'm still capable of it.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

FirstAidKite posted:

I quit drinking soda sometime in 2013 or 2014 and sometimes my brain decides to shake things up and instead of the standard nightmares it'll toss in some random poo poo with me drinking a soda and then realizing that I started drinking soda again oh nooo and then I wake up feeling stupid as hell because of all these legitimately frightening nightmares I get and then my brain sprinkles in "and also you started drinking soda again" lol
i wouldn't call it a nightmare but i do sometimes drink soda in dreams

i generally don't have nightmares and i recognize that i'm pretty lucky in that regard

the tradeoff is that most of my dreams involve going to malls and shopping at video game stores, only to uncover a lot of bootleg carts/CDs

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Does anyone have the full sized gifttank image floating about? :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Infinitum posted:

this is a boob joke household