Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

https://twitter.com/distortedvideos/status/1100069186708164609

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

lol. remember how these guys took over a federally owned building and holed up with guns for days and faced absolutely zero consequences for it. except this guy i guess

the only person in the entire fiasco that got arrested was the cop who shot LaVoy

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
They destroyed Indian artifacts and the cops allowed them to get donations from Amazon lmao

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Thump! posted:

oh dear god I just saw the trumpy bear commercial in the wild

is that real?

The future of humanity is trumpy bear, TAC glasses and mypillow commercials, on loop, forever.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

moist turtleneck posted:

They destroyed Indian artifacts and the cops allowed them to get donations from Amazon lmao

No Amazon donations, no dildos.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

40 what

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

when john kerry forgot poland

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
john kerry's campaign willfully putting out pictures of him windsurfing

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
john kerry pretending to pheasant hunt

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
that one time after 9/11 when gwb thanked all america's allies and forgot to say canada and all of canada interpreted it as an intentional insult because we were on the fence about retaliatory invasions of random countries

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

John kerry married the heiress to heinz ketchup

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Ahmed Chalabi

MEK going from lefty resistance movement against the Islamic Republic of Iran to beltway think tank/personal cult

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

GalacticAcid posted:

john kerry pretending to pheasant hunt

Obama firing a shotgun at Camp David.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Platystemon posted:

And yet if one of us tried to do that...

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

I never thought about it before, but when I'm president I'm going to shoot all the guns and missiles and stuff, maybe just from a couch in whatever thing they made to replace the basketball court

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Algund Eenboom posted:

John kerry married the heiress to heinz ketchup

technically her husband was the heinz heir. she just married in.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Platystemon posted:

Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face and then the guy apologized for getting shot

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Vim Fuego posted:

they also caused a lot of damage to a wildlife refuge.

best thing to come out of that is the brilliant SA username "finicums wake"

Don't stop, I'm Finicum

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

vyelkin posted:

Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face and then the guy apologized for getting shot

Scalia died at a hunting lodge in Texas.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

taqueso posted:

I never thought about it before, but when I'm president I'm going to shoot all the guns and missiles and stuff, maybe just from a couch in whatever thing they made to replace the basketball court

Living the dream

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Even the guns are suppressed

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Milo and POTUS posted:

Even the guns are suppressed

:golfclap:

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Oh my god

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

The famously peaceful Belfast of the 1970s.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

The famously peaceful Belfast of the 1970s.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
"the internet was lovely so i just gave up" should be on a lot of headstones soon

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

cool dance moves posted:

Ahmed Chalabi

MEK going from lefty resistance movement against the Islamic Republic of Iran to beltway think tank/personal cult

Howard Dean going from nascent hero of the Democrat "left" to MEK lobbyist

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

mooyashi posted:

"the internet was lovely so i just gave up" should be on a lot of headstones soon

That tweet isn't about the internet. "corona is caused by 5g" is the latest chud conspiracy theory

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Gum posted:

That tweet isn't about the internet. "corona is caused by 5g" is the latest chud conspiracy theory

oh my god

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

oh hell yes lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Gum posted:

that tweet is from summer of 2019

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lol

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Flavius Aetass posted:

that tweet is from summer of 2019

lol

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
you did remind me that a former coworker of mine is having a kid that she probably won't vaccinate and really does believe 5g causes cancer

what did people think MyStErY AiLmEnTs came from before jet contrails, powerlines and cellphones

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
oh yeah https://twitter.com/eliyudin/status/897866437028700165?s=21

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

mooyashi posted:

you did remind me that a former coworker of mine is having a kid that she probably won't vaccinate and really does believe 5g causes cancer

what did people think MyStErY AiLmEnTs came from before jet contrails, powerlines and cellphones

Fairies, hobgoblins and wrath of god.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
so Magic: The Gathering cards
got it

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
"lol sheeple. aids is definitely caused by silver golems"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU