Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

motherfuckers do all these heavy-rear end drugs but god forbid a couple of honest to god cigarettes to sharpen the mind and relieve your intestines

edit: a quality snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i wish there was a long term safe way to stop pooping/peeing, maybe the Prince Pedo treatment to stop sweating.

the human body is gross and I wish to escape it asap

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

T-man posted:

i wish there was a long term safe way to stop pooping/peeing, maybe the Prince Pedo treatment to stop sweating.

the human body is gross and I wish to escape it asap

I wish I could transfer my mind into a gleeming metal robot body so I never had to feel any of the aches and pains of the flesh again

Unfortunately I know for a fact that "transferring" my mind is impossible and it would just be a crude replica that thinks its me while I'm still stuck in this rotting bag of meat

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

AnEdgelord posted:

I wish I could transfer my mind into a gleeming metal robot body so I never had to feel any of the aches and pains of the flesh again

Unfortunately I know for a fact that "transferring" my mind is impossible and it would just be a crude replica that thinks its me while I'm still stuck in this rotting bag of meat

Just have parts of your brain replaced with computer parts until your brain is eventually all computer

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
pooping rules

it's when and where i play tetris 99 on the reg

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

AnEdgelord posted:

also i'm not livin on no robot reservation

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

AnEdgelord posted:

Good news! Your concept of discreet selfhood is not consistent with neurology. There is no "you" to lose!! :D

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
goons are all faulty lemons so we when we get old were gunna probably have hella cybernetics assuming we aren't all, y'know, dead.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Venom Snake posted:

goons are all faulty lemons so we when we get old were gunna probably have hella cybernetics assuming we aren't all, y'know, dead.

stafford beer is a visionary, and project cybersyn ruled

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also i'm not livin on no robot reservation

What are you going to do about it? You'll only be five feet tall.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

AnEdgelord posted:

robot me would be my friend and help me around the house

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

T-man posted:

Good news! Your concept of discreet selfhood is not consistent with neurology. There is no "you" to lose!! :D

I lmao at hard scientific materialism

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Imagine still believing in rationality and objective reality in 2020

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The universe is rational and objective

the human being is neither

this is most well said by this ancient philosopher saying, "world hard and cold, titty soft and warm"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Jel Shaker posted:

quite impressed with the lockdowned “useful idiots”, especially the recent episode on mental illness

i'm wrapping up this episode right now, and their guest is phenomenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoVU6V58Nro

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018
Red Scare girls having a nice friendly chat about movies with the melting Nazi.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
useful idiots is great they just need to bring back some of the TARFU Report segments

edit: okay Biden or Trump rules

Dreylad has issued a correction as of 06:49 on Apr 5, 2020

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Phone posted:

i'm wrapping up this episode right now, and their guest is phenomenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoVU6V58Nro

I know that Joe Rogan is very hit or miss for people but this dude was on to talk about mental health related things and it was fantastic.

https://youtu.be/CDpjvFn4wgM

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

hey what ever happened to virgil

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

A Russian troll farm posted:

who

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

A Russian troll farm posted:

he's at a farm up north now, where he can run and play and drink expensive bottled water as much as he likes

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

his last twitter post was march 23

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jql4Z6ob_tw

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

lumpentroll posted:

https://www.soobituaries.com/adportal/listingView.html?id=1316

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i killed virgil to by right take his podcasting throne and will soon be raking in the chapo patreon bucks

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
wow, congrats on making the polycule

i look forward to your interview on red scare in 4 months

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

semper gamers, gamer :patriot:

Poor Outlook
Jan 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

Opiates feel insanely good I bet being hooked on them does about .1% of the time lol

I read about an experiment called like rat land or rat park or something. I think it was coke instead of opiates, but the gist was that rats will od on coke if they're in a cage, but if you let them play with other rats they'll only drink the coke laced water sometimes.

I also read a thing that said gambling addicts get a big dose of dopamine when they take down a big pot, similar to that of drugs.

I guess don't fetishize stuff that'll hurt you

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

cushbomb posted a loving weird take about how liz warren is doing more objective bad in the world than steve bannon. i mean i think ranking evil is dumb af but come on cush, you know you don't believe that.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

gh0stpinballa posted:

cushbomb posted a loving weird take about how liz warren is doing more objective bad in the world than steve bannon. i mean i think ranking evil is dumb af but come on cush, you know you don't believe that.

It was in defense of Bannon going on Red Scare. I don't want to keep beating this dead horse but it seems obvious for most of these people personal relationships matter more than principle.

Poor Outlook
Jan 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Like the debates between Buckley and Vidal were pretty good, imo

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Prince Myshkin posted:

It was in defense of Bannon going on Red Scare. I don't want to keep beating this dead horse but it seems obvious for most of these people personal relationships matter more than principle.

lmao who gives a poo poo

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Prince Myshkin posted:

This is true of literally every neurotypical person hth

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Thinking about, it's pretty unfair to compare Red Scare to Cum Town. Cum Town doesn't try to be anything more than three guys saying ironic slurs, while Red Scare is transparently a vehicle for Anna and Dasha to make a name for themselves as New York socialites.

T-man posted:

This is true of literally every neurotypical person hth

That makes it okay?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

MizPiz posted:

Thinking about, it's pretty unfair to compare Red Scare to Cum Town. Cum Town doesn't try to be anything more than three guys saying ironic slurs, while Red Scare is transparently a vehicle for Anna and Dasha to make a name for themselves as New York socialites.

YEAH BUT WHY WON'T YOU THINK OF THE PLATFORMING SOME FAILED ACTRESS AND A LAYABOUT ARE DOING BY HAVING STEVE BANNON ON, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THEY'RE ACTUALLY DOING A 2ND ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

i slam into my keyboard while weeping that the red scare podcast is what killed the bernie 2020 campaign

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Prince Myshkin posted:

Or. They’re not eternally online. And being that Warren effectively has ensured electoralism is no longer viable and we now are ensured four more years of Trump. She is objectively worse.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
it's fine to have strong opinions about things, but steve bannon being interviewed by two nyc dumbasses who are obsessed with the met gala is pretty funny

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Crowsbeak posted:

Warren effectively has ensured electoralism is no longer viable

How does that make her bad, let alone worse than Bannon?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

How does that make her bad, let alone worse than Bannon?

I would prefer not to go the other route. But it now obviously is required.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

MizPiz posted:

That makes it okay?

There is is, and there is ought, and between the two lies revolution. If we don't accept that~99% of people will not live a ethically consistent life, we will always be shocked and dismayed when they do. ¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯