Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

bury him next to her so everyone can do figure eights with their piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Zetsubou-san posted:

bury him next to her so everyone can do figure eights with their piss

I’m gonna go poo poo on Reagan’s grave as soon as I can travel again

gently caress this country

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

34.2589935,-118.8204582 you're welcome

Gender neutral bathroom

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgeRfjKhzB4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

"press X to skip"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Ever since Trump became president I've wanted to start a pledge coalition of people promising to travel to his grave and piss on it once he dies and turn it into a rite of passage kind of tradition for Americans

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Retrowave Joe posted:

Yeah. Tetra means four and pod means foot, so pretty much any four limbed animal

Yes I understand that, that was my — never mind

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

had to minimize everything and check the date

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I always wondered what happened to the first guy to film himself dancing on Reagan's grave, I remember it being a minor news story when it happened

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

:pray:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I can't say I'm hoping for this

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

mind the walrus posted:

I can't say I'm hoping for this

There's no need, it goes without saying.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

You know what's else on April 8th? My loving birthday, that's what. Getting ready to double-:toot:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Data Graham posted:

Yes I understand that, that was my — never mind

Genuine :lol: there

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

yup

growing up meant every friend had a different version for snes/genesis

poo poo, I was in college and working retail for:

SNES launch.
Genesis launch.
SFII launch.
Mortal Kombat launch.

My manager and AM were way too into SFII. I'm not into fighting games, but I had to develop some basic competency just to fit in at work. I eventually settled on playing Chun Li, because randos would whine much louder if they lost to someone playing her compared to anyone else who wasn't Ken or Ryu.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

The new death meme is funny, but some part of me feel disturbed that it's too much like r/peoplefuckingdying or whatever.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

alexandriao posted:

The new death meme is funny, but some part of me feel disturbed that it's too much like r/peoplefuckingdying or whatever.

Considering that most of the things that happen in them are extremely not lethal, I don't feel the same at all. I've actually seen very few that are clearly actually serious injury or death, surprisingly.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

alexandriao posted:

I got morbidly curious and checked that out.

I assume it started as something dreadful but the entire front page that I can see is things like this

https://i.imgur.com/nhVmCBT.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/J3EpVSa.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/mlYeZ9W.mp4

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Yeah /r/peoplefuckingdying is a joke sub where people post innocent clips with exaggerated titles to make them sound like death/gore

There used to be an /r/watchpeopledie that was actual death clips but it got banned a while ago

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

repiv posted:

Yeah /r/peoplefuckingdying is a joke sub where people post innocent clips with exaggerated titles to make them sound like death/gore

There used to be an /r/watchpeopledie that was actual death clips but it got banned a while ago

Ah yeah. That's the one

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Considering that most of the things that happen in them are extremely not lethal, I don't feel the same at all. I've actually seen very few that are clearly actually serious injury or death, surprisingly.

idk man, some of the first batch posted either here or in the funny pictures thread (I've mentally merged both threads tbh) seemed uhhh, a bit over the line

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Visit me in Animal Crossing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

alexandriao posted:

idk man, some of the first batch posted either here or in the funny pictures thread (I've mentally merged both threads tbh) seemed uhhh, a bit over the line

Ok

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Memento posted:

I got morbidly curious and checked that out.

I assume it started as something dreadful but the entire front page that I can see is things like this

https://i.imgur.com/mlYeZ9W.mp4

well i'm ded :3:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
The new "death meme" is just an updated "Wasted" meme. A joke that doesn't contain any death, real or imagined. Please stop pearl-clutching, thanks.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Retrowave Joe posted:

Yeah. Tetra means four and pod means foot, so pretty much any four limbed animal

Also includes snakes and whales

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tetrapod != quadruped

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrxMOmIoOg8

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

shirley noooooooo

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Zipperelli. posted:

The new "death meme" is just an updated "Wasted" meme. A joke that doesn't contain any death, real or imagined. Please stop pearl-clutching, thanks.

I dunno I'm definitely struggling to imagine how some of those people survived, but I guess many things are possible.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I'm not hip or up with the kids' death memes these days like I used to be, but there were at least a couple of fatalities in there. I know the guy who rode a hoverround down an elevator shaft definitely died

The dancing pallbearers rule, though.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
https://twitter.com/onionweigher/status/1246928763935494145

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

I guess I don't know what a Liberal actually is because that seems like a Conservative statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jamesman posted:

I guess I don't know what a Liberal actually is because that seems like a Conservative statement.

To leftists (or Australians), "liberal" is conservative