Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

He's been taken to ICU! Please jesus let there be one positive outcome of this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1247200948189122560

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Sometimes when you've been anticipating the exact hot-off-the-presses spice you know is coming it's like 'nah, too expected, it will lose the spicy', but this is still well inside pinchmwah country

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Data Graham posted:

To leftists (or Australians), "liberal" is conservative

gently caress right off.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

COVID19 didn’t kill me, this did.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

mind the walrus posted:

gently caress right off.

It's completely true though?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

PittTheElder posted:

It's completely true though?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

gently caress right off.

It is 100% true

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
I assumed it was a reference to the whole Biden is a rapist thing.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Well, when you’re upside down, my left is your right.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

You got any more?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Is there some joke that mind the walrus is going for or does he genuinely not know what either liberals or the Australian Liberal Party are

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Somfin posted:

Is there some joke that mind the walrus is going for or does he genuinely not know what either liberals or the Australian Liberal Party are

I'm pretty sure they ARE a liberal and don't like hearing that people left of them don't think are great people. Could just be trying to do a Funny though I guess

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

found the unabashed neolib

why don't you go sell off public services about it

oh right this is the meme thread

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
American liberals sit around the center right to center left of the political spectrum, if you're generous. They're the status quo types who still love Obama and currently denying the possibility that Joe Biden could have ever committed rape as they quickly scrub any tweet they ever made that had a BelieveWomen hashtag from their timeline. Yvette Nicole Brown is one of the better known celebrities currently doubling down on it.

Memes.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

You got any more?
Dozens

Somfin posted:

The point is the topic is poo poo and y'all should know better than to punt it forward.

Actual content:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Chitin posted:

I assumed it was a reference to the whole Biden is a rapist thing.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

credit artists

https://twitter.com/Jimllpaintit/status/1246112940786364416

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

mind the walrus posted:

Dozens

The point is the topic is poo poo and y'all should know better than to punt it forward.

Hey my one-liner was a sincere attempt to answer the question concisely and put it to bed, it was even at the bottom of the page, the least baity possible thing. YOu're the one who went all Kid Icarus Mad Reaper on me ya dick

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Data Graham posted:

Hey my one-liner was a sincere attempt to answer the question concisely and put it to bed, it was even at the bottom of the page, the least baity possible thing. YOu're the one who went all Kid Icarus Mad Reaper on me ya dick

Forget it Data, they're a neolib

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hah.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

You got any more?

https://i.imgur.com/dHbZeDM.gifv

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Liberal/left wing/progressive/leftist mean exactly the same thing to everyone outside of D&D, Bernie Twitter, and a Political Science 201 class.

Edit: When discussing American politics with Americans.

Moon Slayer has a new favorite as of 01:07 on Apr 7, 2020

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

gently caress right off.

I hope that's not a reference to fishhook theory.

Moon Slayer posted:

Liberal/left wing/progressive/leftist mean exactly the same thing to everyone outside of D&D, Bernie Twitter, and a Political Science 201 class.

In America yeah.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Don't forget that Trump supporters and other alt right types also call people "libs" as a pejorative.

Basically liberal is a lovely word that means vastly different things depending on the context

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Moon Slayer posted:

Ahh yes, America is the only country in the world, how silly of us to have forgotten that.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bike tory posted:

Don't forget that Trump supporters and other alt right types also call people "libs" as a pejorative.

Basically liberal is a lovely word that means vastly different things depending on the context

It's not the word itself, as much as the liberal use of it.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Memento posted:

Ahh yes, America is the only country in the world, how silly of us to have forgotten that.

Fair point, I've amended my post.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
loving liberals...

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Incredible work

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

loving liberals...

They've ruined liberalism!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/ultrabrilliant/status/988818305887756288

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Zipperelli. posted:

The new "death meme" is just an updated "Wasted" meme. A joke that doesn't contain any death, real or imagined. Please stop pearl-clutching, thanks.

I saw someone go off the edge of a cliff and then people were dancing with a coffin in one of the images linked in the meme thread, and I didn't really wanna see someone die that day tbh, that's legit all I was talking about.

A lot of them are fine? I'm down with the Boris Johnson one and a fair few of the others have been amusing.

I'm starting to think that if I don't clarify "not all of the memes are bad, some of the memes have been really good, but I am not talking about them, I am talking only about memes in this category that have given me a bad vibe, and it doesn't bother me too much, but enough to passively mention" some of you here won't understand I'm only talking about some of the memes

alexandriao has a new favorite as of 03:22 on Apr 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

:eyepop: