Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Clicked on this out of curiosity and animal crossing people have no chill lol. I'll stick to my clean imp turnips, thanks.

https://turnip.exchange/islands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Clicked on this out of curiosity and animal crossing people have no chill lol. I'll stick to my clean imp turnips, thanks.

this is disgusting

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Thinking about readjusting my friends list

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

looks like the bullet stockpile is about to take a big hit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That website is so beyond hosed up

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

In Training posted:

Its so anti-animal crossing it makes me want to hurl

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

In Training posted:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Good morning imps, I've got turnips for 640 bells this morning. Wasn't expecting this so I didn't wake up early lmao. Anyway as it stands you've got 2 hours and 20 minutes to make it over before they change. Dodo code KH5H8. Come one come all!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao.

Regy Rusty posted:

Good morning imps, I've got turnips for 640 bells this morning. Wasn't expecting this so I didn't wake up early lmao. Anyway as it stands you've got 2 hours and 20 minutes to make it over before they change. Dodo code KH5H8. Come one come all!

Oh poo poo I’m getting in on dis.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Regy Rusty posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Regy Rusty posted:

Sorry I didn’t stick around and chat. I wanted to give everyone a chance to get in

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

herculon posted:

Sorry I didn’t stick around and chat. I wanted to give everyone a chance to get in

Totally cool y'all are blowing it up. I'm just glad people can get in on this!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Regy Rusty posted:

Is there anything you’re interested in that I can leave as a tip, I’d feel bad just showing up, selling my turnips for 7x what I bought them for and loving off lol. I’ll probably leave a stack of fruit, I’ve got oranges which seem pretty rare in my experience

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Left you a 15% finder's fee. Hope you got it in all the chaos. Imps coming through again.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
drat

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This is a nightmare.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I left something behind able.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

American McGay posted:

Left you a 15% finder's fee. Hope you got it in all the chaos. Imps coming through again.

I did lol

If anyone can leave oranges and peaches that would be nice! But don't worry about it really, I just wanted to pay it forward after getting a good deal last week.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Regy Rusty posted:

I did lol

If anyone can leave oranges and peaches that would be nice! But don't worry about it really, I just wanted to pay it forward after getting a good deal last week.

I’ve got some more turnips and I can come back with oranges and peaches...

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Is there anything you’re interested in that I can leave as a tip, I’d feel bad just showing up, selling my turnips for 7x what I bought them for and loving off lol. I’ll probably leave a stack of fruit, I’ve got oranges which seem pretty rare in my experience

Same. So far when visiting I've been dropping a couple of fossils at the museum or the host. I figure those are good hosting gifts if you're not super far in the game, since your own duplicate might just be missing @ host's museum no matter if they are far ahead in the game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Actually I sold all my fruit and replanted. Is there anything else you want? Cash? Furniture?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Cash and furniture is always nice too. Oh I'm in the pink hat and I'm just gonna stand in the plaza if people want to drop stuff there.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i will be there in an hour and i will leave the #1 fossil, the coprolite

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i cant remember if i sold my spare turd or not

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy gently caress 600.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Everyone has such cool poo poo... I love Regy’s wanted sign outside the store and go5’s Splinter Cell mask lol

Anyway my peaches trees weren’t ready for picking today so I left a couple stacks of oranges. Thanks!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Regy Rusty posted:

Hell yes thanks

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

Regy Rusty posted:

Felt bad swooping in on this even though I mostly just lurk in this thread, like that feels too opportunistic for animal crossing, so I left a cool “radio shaped like a skull” near the little pool, as penance and gift.

No idea if radios shaped that way are rare or whatev, but it was a neat thing I had. Very nice island, by the way. Was worried it might be the night of the hunt for the second. Beasts all over the shop and such.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i was going to work this morning but i guess i'm spending it retrying to get in on that turnip deal

edit: nevermind, got in. now i actually have to work

edit2: thank you imps

CRIP EATIN BREAD fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Apr 8, 2020

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i was going to work this morning but i guess i'm spending it retrying to get in on that turnip deal

:pray:

I can't imagine what it's like on those insane Reddit people's islands with hundreds of people waiting. :barf:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Regy Rusty posted:

I can't imagine what it's like on those insane Reddit people's islands with hundreds of people waiting. :barf:

It's worth it since you get 1300 Nook Mile TIckets you'll never use in a lifetime.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

In Training posted:

It's worth it since you get 1300 Nook Mile TIckets you'll never use in a lifetime.

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Regy Rusty posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

my island "bakugo"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

jesus christ

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
wow can't believe you can get interference trying to fly home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

wow can't believe you can get interference trying to fly home
Mr. Teddy's got you right where he wants you. Good luck.