Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

I've already toxxed here, and I think I might have toxxed in another Bernie thread (so I'll probably eat poo poo for that soon enough), but I'd like to renew my vows and commit myself again to my one true love: not voting for Joe Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
I wasn't gonna vote for Biden before Bernie dropped out, I'm not gonna do it now.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Warmachine posted:

I've already toxxed here, and I think I might have toxxed in another Bernie thread (so I'll probably eat poo poo for that soon enough), but I'd like to renew my vows and commit myself again to my one true love: not voting for Joe Biden.

:same:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I'm somewhat surprised Sanders dropped out, but I suppose the ultimate effect is probably about the same as if he stayed. unless Biden really does end up keeling over.

I wonder what happens in that instance now.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

just reaffirming that Biden will absolutely never get my vote

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

i lust for death

and not voting for rapists

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Warmachine posted:

im not touching nominee tpxxes until there is a nominee. possibly not until after the deadlines to change ballots. i should talk w lightning knight about that

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Bernie Sanders is no longer seeking the nomination of the Demonrat Party. Will you commit to vote for him in November?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

not that I’m requesting it, but is it possible to toxx against voting for democrats in general too?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Squizzle posted:

im not touching nominee tpxxes until there is a nominee. possibly not until after the deadlines to change ballots. i should talk w lightning knight about that

wha? i want a refund on my avenatti toxx until then!

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Squizzle posted:

wtf my basta toxx

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Squizzle posted:

BASTA! You mod, you’ll only ban a man. :colbert:

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/GetDisneyPrime/status/1247917974243155969?s=20

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
its not too late hit me up

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

a moot point since I'm not an american citizen. I heartily endorse not voting for Jo Biden for anything.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

check one two

yup still no joe

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I would rather vote for Joe Budden (straight buster!!)

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/zlingray/status/1247758450005700608
ahh dang a bunch of people got infected because of my insanely stupid poo poo. Sucks. Oh well. Nevertheless, here's why I think people shouldn't have access to healthcare...

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I am going to vote for Joe Biden

to jump feet first into a woodchipper.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
it's ok nojoes, I have your back

https://twitter.com/ArmyStrang/status/1247910658282315777?s=20

The Battle Axe
Mar 30, 2011

I am proud to say I will not be voting for a rapist in 2020.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

reaffirming that I will not vote for the noted senile neoliberal rapist joseph robinette biden

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Well, I said that as soon as Bernie dropped out I'd post here, so here I am. Joe is a racist, war-monger, and rapist and he'll be the first democratic nominee to not get my vote in general. Bernie's cowardice might have robbed me of the opportunity to stand for something so I'll have to make do standing against something instead.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Pollyanna posted:

not that I’m requesting it, but is it possible to toxx against voting for democrats in general too?

Don't vote for the lovely ones (let's be honest most of them) but still fight to get more Rashidas and Ilhans

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3914989

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I feel like this thread's gonna get pretty hopping so I want in, especially since it'd be an easy decision even if I weren't Canadian.

The whole party machinery lining up behind Joe is a direct statement that they think they can do this thing without you, and you should oblige them - if they're right, it proves you don't need each other and it's time to focus on your own movement and priorities. If they're wrong, that's the bed they made for themselves. Don't be moved.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I would literally vote for H-Dawg again over Biden. And I was not a fan of hers at all.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
won't vote for joe

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
gently caress it. There aren't any browsers that support the <blink> tag any more anyway, so there's really no point in continuing to hang onto my HTML avatar.

Gimme that No Joe tag. This poo poo sucks.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Halloween Jack posted:

Imagine being a lawyer, and like following Media Matters and and monitoring right-wing propaganda every day, yet being stupid enough to think that a page on a campaign website means anything. "Hillary ran on the most progressive platform ever" is just a talking point, but this guy seems to really believe this poo poo.

His platform on his web site, even if taken 100% at face value, still isn't progressive. It's where the "silver plan" meme came from

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
WHATUP FAM EVERYONE AT THE DNC BELONGS IN THE HAGUE FOR INSISTING POLLING PLACES STAY OPEN IN THE MIDST OF A LETHAL PANDEMIC AND JOE BIDEN IS A RAPIIIIIIIIST

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

StealthArcher posted:

https://twitter.com/apark2453/status/1247193468331413505?s=19

Remember guys, being ethical requires being a naive imbecile.

If trump promises to stop the racism and do m4a two days before the election, you're morally obligated to vote for him by this take.

someone asked him

https://twitter.com/apark2453/status/1247896756320264193?s=20

:ironicat:

yaleforks
Dec 2, 2007

Not gonna vote for Joe

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
I'm not voting for Joe Biden, going to write in Bernard Sanders

attackwithspell
Jun 21, 2013

Halloween Jack posted:

Bernie Sanders is no longer seeking the nomination of the Demonrat Party. Will you commit to vote for him in November?

Well I'm definitely not voting for loving Joe Biden, that's for sure.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Whooping Crabs posted:

I'm not voting for Joe Biden, going to write in Bernard Sanders
We can do it!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I am legit excited for the Trump Biden debates.

They are going to be some of the funniest poo poo you’ll see on TV this year no question about it.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

I was never going to vote Biden anyway, but the sore winners flooding into CSPAM with their lovely, scolding bullshit has absolutely cemented my willingness to never vote Biden.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

I've already posted here but I will still never vote for Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Thought I was going to vote for Biden this morning but it turns out I just had to make a really big fart. Updates will be posted as the situation develops.