Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday
I want to post on the weed page. You know, so I can say I was here.

E: Aw...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
lollll that's the best page snipe yet

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Lol got banned for Bernie so my account is basic again.

Despite no warning in the morning announcements, Celeste has shown up on my island for the first time.

Also Hamphrey is teaching the Lily Wreath DIY at the moment, so if you join don't leave with '-' or it will gently caress up his flow.

Further my shops and Kicks are still open for the next hour at least, as per this post:

Lux Animus posted:

Opening up shop for the next couple hours.

Kicks is here today:
https://twitter.com/StarLoveDeluxe/status/1247920996591394817?s=20

Able sisters' shop today:
https://twitter.com/StarLoveDeluxe/status/1247921445012770816?s=20

Nooklings selling:
Cherries, Coffee Cup, black/grey typewriter, 1x silver microphone, R/W Tulips, W/Y Hyacinth, W/Y Mums
Hot Item: Low Wooden Table

Dodo: C1X4B Done, thanks!

E: oh yeah also I have the following DIY recipes available upon request - 1st come first serve, 1 per visitor:

Cherry Speakers, Cherry Blossom Umbrella, Lily Record Player, Cherry Blossom Pochette, Cherry Blossom Bonsai

Dodo code: 8PC4B - Closed!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Apr 9, 2020

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
The gates to Amity Island will be open the next couple of hours! Flick is visiting, there's a meteor shower, and some FABULOUS jumpsuits at the tailor today!

Dodo code is 6XYS0
Apples would be greatly appreciated!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i made all the egg stuff. feh

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

oddium posted:

i made all the egg stuff. feh

sound pretty eggcitied hahaghahahahhaha

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Anyone have Flick over? I wanna dump some spiders.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

What are cool bugs and fish to save and give to CJ and Flick? Like giving 3 Atlas Moths to Flick for his commission will get you a massive Atlas Moth sculpture.

https://twitter.com/RoumRabbit/status/1246565402626293760

Anything else like this?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Romes128 posted:

Flick and CJ won't buy anything from visitors.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Romes128 posted:

Flick doesn't do anything if you're from another island unfortunately.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Awww man. Thanks.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
https://twitter.com/acstruggletwts/status/1248009678958686209

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

tbf as someone who has been farming balloons for over 2 hours and hasn't found A SINGLE CHERRY BLOSSOM RECIPE it was probably trash like 5 clay

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
The forbidden present :negative:

Crinklepouch
May 30, 2016

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
Yeah! Got 3 Stars!

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Desperate Character posted:

tbf as someone who has been farming balloons for over 2 hours and hasn't found A SINGLE CHERRY BLOSSOM RECIPE it was probably trash like 5 clay

I got the cherry blossom stone pond yesterday. Slapped a couple in my town.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lux Animus posted:

Lol got banned for Bernie so my account is basic again.

Despite no warning in the morning announcements, Celeste has shown up on my island for the first time.

Also Hamphrey is teaching the Lily Wreath DIY at the moment, so if you join don't leave with '-' or it will gently caress up his flow.

Further my shops and Kicks are still open for the next hour at least, as per this post:

Dodo code: 8PC4B

Oh, also, if anyone is interested in attracting Drift the jock red poison dart frog to their island, he's in boxes today! - Claimed!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Apr 9, 2020

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
any idea why my fiance can build bridges/inclines but I can't? she's the one that started first so she's knd of in control of progression but since it's avialable im surirised i cant do it myself

im wondering if its tied to houses, she's paid off her third expansio nand mine just started

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Thanks for having me over. It's very cool that Celeste taught me how to make the goddamn moon.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I caught a man faced stink bug

It reminds me of my uncle

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Got another hour and change of my shop buying turnips for 533 if you haven't sold already yet. Dodo code is 0G68Q, the shop is on the right side of the plaza almost directly north from the airport. Tips are appreciated but not necessary. I'm mostly gonna be afk and occasionally checking in to keep the Switch from going into sleep mode.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

I will do whatever your bidding is if someone can get me this recipe. I need the recipe itself, not the item.

I have a few spare recipes: Cherry blossom trees wall, branches, flooring, wand, outdoor picnic set. Then also the cherry dress, golden dung beetle, Bunny Day festive balloons, and lamp.

LODGE NORTH fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Apr 9, 2020

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Lux Animus posted:

Oh, also, if anyone is interested in attracting Drift the jock red poison dart frog to their island, he's in boxes today!

Thanks, I adopted your frog! I don't know if other players can grab him too or if it's first-come, first-served.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

There's an option under construction to 'call cleanup crew' or some such

Which will gather everything in a radius around you and dump it in the town recycling bin

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

YggiDee posted:

Thanks, I adopted your frog! I don't know if other players can grab him too or if it's first-come, first-served.

Oh excellent! I'll go check on him and see if his dialogue has changed.

E: his door has closed and its says "I've moved out. -Drift"

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Sockser posted:

There's an option under construction to 'call cleanup crew' or some such

Which will gather everything in a radius around you and dump it in the town recycling bin

That's what they tried in the third pictures

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Couldn’t they just build another cliff right next to it.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

TheBizzness posted:

They can't climb up to that elevation though

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

TheBizzness posted:

no, 4f is unclimbable

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

LODGE NORTH posted:

I will do whatever your bidding is if someone can get me this recipe. I need the recipe itself, not the item.

I have a few spare recipes: Cherry blossom trees wall, branches, flooring, wand, outdoor picnic set. Then also the cherry dress, golden dung beetle, Bunny Day festive balloons, and lamp.

These recipes are cruel. I found a "mini library" recipe today - its one of those outdoor library boxes, but it takes 3 books to craft. Can't craft books, gotta order them, can only order 5 a day, and spent most of my orders on stuff earlier...

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I saw someone figured out a way to get bumped up there that involved another player. The game let's you put your house up there

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

The White Dragon posted:

no, 4f is unclimbable

could they build a incline

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So I came back from getting the Moon and Skye is slowly floating into the air while eating a snack.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Skye rules

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

That helmet rules

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

indigi posted:

could they build a incline

Another fat nope

E. https://twitter.com/MrOrdun/status/1247271338504368128?s=19

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Apr 9, 2020

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Anyone have a Nook's still open selling red Roses/Lillies/Cosmos? Been trying to snag some seeds on Reddit with no luck.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Unhappy Meal posted:

I break my massive turnip tips into 10k bags and then hide them all around the host's island. It will provide them joy for weeks!

And will provide me joy weeks later when I notice someone being annoyed about finding random 10k bags in discord.

I'm TTing from the past so I just saw this post and this is an amazing way to tip.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Turnips at 429

Dodo Code: 22SSP

Open until the hour ends.

e: CLOSED due to the shop closing.

TTBF fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Apr 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Isabelle is my favourite. I love that she starts her day with a big glass of ice tea.

Desperate Character posted:

Clay is basically gold to me. I can't build enough wave breakers for my beach!

Mameluke fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Apr 9, 2020