Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Bundy posted:

I just thought I was on the last stair but was on the second to last stair in the dark and stepped REALLY loving HARD onto the ground and now where I hurt my back years ago hurts RIP me

A few weeks ago I, a grown man, fell down the stairs and slid all the way down the remaining stairs on my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
I almost broke my foot during art basel 2018 because I was a horny drunk idiot and missed a step

my ankle is still hosed up

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Weaponized Cum posted:

I almost broke my foot during art basel 2018 because I was a horny drunk idiot and missed a step

my ankle is still hosed up

Ankles never recover mate, it’s just a fact

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

No kidding. My wife hurt her ankle playing tennis like three years ago and it still doesn't have full range of motion back

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

I have a huge permanently numb spot on my right foot from being INCREDIBLY drunk at a LAN party and demonstrating how you properly kick. On a park picnic table, the really really thick wooded ones, and I, pissed drunk me Ninpo, loving full bored this thick wooden seat right on the corner of it, in the perfect spot on the foot for a volley.

Tripled in size would be an understatement.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Bundy posted:

I have a huge permanently numb spot on my right foot from being INCREDIBLY drunk at a LAN party and demonstrating how you properly kick. On a park picnic table, the really really thick wooded ones, and I, pissed drunk me Ninpo, loving full bored this thick wooden seat right on the corner of it, in the perfect spot on the foot for a volley.

Tripled in size would be an understatement.

your informed people in dire need of that information. you may have saved hundreds, if not thousands.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

Yeah. It was bad. I had to do heroic amounts of c*ke to make it to the rave that weekend

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I can relate to these stories now, the day after I turned 30 I had to pick something up and the second I bend down I got massive back pain. Getting older is really cool and good.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Weaponized Cum posted:

Yeah. It was bad. I had to do heroic amounts of c*ke to make it to the rave that weekend

You did the right thing imo.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Hegay posted:

I can relate to these stories now, the day after I turned 30 I had to pick something up and the second I bend down I got massive back pain. Getting older is really cool and good.

You gotta lift and use a squat stool on the toilet my dude

Lest the curse of Western living destroy your back and ability to get out of chairs, which is a real problem if they're all needed for dinner.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Hegay posted:

You did the right thing imo.

Hell yeah it was awesome until my foot started throbbing at 7am lmao

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bundy posted:

You gotta lift and use a squat stool on the toilet my dude

Lest the curse of Western living destroy your back and ability to get out of chairs, which is a real problem if they're all needed for dinner.

Jesus Christ, I come to this thread to escape the horrors of the world

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
i have a squatty potty

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I have a Toto Washlet to spray away my butthole woes with lovely heated water

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I don't poo poo, I just post

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
i dont have power near my toilet but these trying times have led me to consider a room temperature anus spray

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Shrapnig posted:

I have a Toto Washlet to spray away my butthole woes with lovely heated water

that’s a funny name for a man

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

Unless you're idiot race you heard wrong

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
What the gently caress is this av

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

lol what did you do chas

e:
https://foldingathome.org/2020/04/03/capturing-the-covid-19-demogorgon-aka-spike-in-action/

This is cool and The Stuart Folden team is 10m points and 1024 work units completed atm

NinpoEspiritoSanto fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Apr 9, 2020

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Butterfly Valley posted:

Did u post in d&d?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I posted a couple of times in a UK GBS thread which seems to be full of pigshit thick people with brain worms who can't engage with an argument in good faith without pulling things out of thin air, so if that describes D&D posters also then yeah maybe I ran foul of them

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

fridge corn posted:

Did u post in d&d?

Never post in D&D imo

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Butterfly Valley posted:

I posted a couple of times in a UK GBS thread which seems to be full of pigshit thick people with brain worms who can't engage with an argument in good faith without pulling things out of thin air, so if that describes D&D posters also then yeah maybe I ran foul of them

so you posted with ninpo haha

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I'm gonna post in that thread and hopefully get a new av

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Butterfly Valley posted:

Lmao. Why its name translates as the IRL version of Brap-brap-brap. Wear it proudly.

RideTheSpiral posted:

that’s a funny name for a man

It's actually a little dog too's name.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I also need a new av

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

fridge corn posted:

I'm gonna post in that thread and hopefully get a new av

Lmao if your post was intended to ruffle feathers because it probably ingratiated you instead

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Im playing the long game of making innocuous white noise posts that just get ignored until someone gets so annoyed that they have to call out my bad posting in a frothy rage. In other words my normal posting

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Butterfly Valley posted:

I posted in there and they all were really glad I was losing my job because I had been too rich in the past which is a very normal position to hold for a normal person

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Never post in D&D imo

I post in D&D and I can confirm that no one should ever post in D&D

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Bape Culture posted:

I posted in there and they all were really glad I was losing my job because I had been too rich in the past which is a very normal position to hold for a normal person

w-what

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Jeza posted:

no offence, but people might save their pity for people who are really going to suffer rather than somebody who has taken the time to post probably several hundreds thousand pounds worth of conspicuous consumption on this website.

I honestly think the UK sucks rear end and is full of weird bitter people who are glad to see others fail

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hegay posted:

Woah hegav. Where you been?
What is new my friend?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Bape Culture posted:

I honestly think the UK sucks rear end and is full of weird bitter people who are glad to see others fail

Funny how fast "no ethical consumption under capitalism" goes out the window

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The posters on this forum seem to have a hatred for anyone who makes more than minimum wage or has the audacity to buy things for pleasure.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ah well. gently caress em

What are you lads doing to pass the time?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

Trying to train myself to play VR racing games without getting nauseous. It is not going well.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bape Culture posted:

I’m working from home until it’s a time of day where I don’t feel bad about drinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

blue footed boobie posted:

I’m working from home until it’s a time of day where I don’t feel bad about drinking

coward, do it now