Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Social Distancing Mafia has ended in a perfect scum victory!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mr. Humalong posted:

Social Distancing Mafia has ended in a perfect scum victory!

Just in time to play this game!

CapitalistPig posted:

play this game game.

It's going to be fun I promise.

There's not a cult.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

26 people role madness seems a bit too intense for my mafia-rusty self but I'll think about it

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SSV the split in your av offends me

If only I knew someone who could fix it for you.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Honestly I'm probably going to switch to a Hollow Knight avatar once I find someone willing to turn one of the animations into a avatar-able gif.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Too bad I fixed it anyway

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Yes this is what I meant

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

SirSamVimes posted:

26 people role madness seems a bit too intense for my mafia-rusty self but I'll think about it

you'll be fiiiiinnneee

There's not even a cult in this game!

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
Tiger king mafia

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

I'll probably run another game soon since that one went well, but it'll take a week or two before I can launch it because of the amount of effort that goes into my setups.

Some kind of sequel to Corona Outbreak would make sense, since it was established in the OP that the virus had gotten off the station, and in the game-end flavor that the Scum hadn't known where the virus had come from after all. So there's plenty of material for a second game.

I also kinda like the idea of Tiger King mafia. I wouldn't use the characters or the plot from the show... too limiting. But a bunch of ex-cons and meth-heads running a quasi-legal exotic animal zoo seems like a great setting for a game.

If you want to pre-sign LMK and which of those two concepts you prefer. If there's a strong trend one way or the other I'll go with that one, otherwise I'll pick whatever's inspiring to me over the weekend.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tommu posted:

Tiger king mafia

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I should have time to finish tiger king this weekend I just had actual customers somehow this week so I've been dealing with them

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Quote this post with your favorite thing to drink (preferably alcoholic in nature, the more specific the better) and I'll tell you what your Shine power would be.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Podima posted:

Quote this post with your favorite thing to drink (preferably alcoholic in nature, the more specific the better) and I'll tell you what your Shine power would be.

Sazerac

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Podima posted:

One of my favorite summertime drinks is a 'Squint,' which is Squirt and Gin. Mix in a little lime and ginger beer for the first couple drinks until you're too drunk to care and then wake up the next morning swearing you're never going to ever drink Gin again.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

When you drink Shine, things get a little bit foggy - for you and for others. Drinking Shine allows you to hide yourself from view as long as you don't move any faster than a brisk walk - but this concealment is absolute otherwise.

Somberbrero posted:

One of my favorite summertime drinks is a 'Squint,' which is Squirt and Gin. Mix in a little lime and ginger beer for the first couple drinks until you're too drunk to care and then wake up the next morning swearing you're never going to ever drink Gin again.

When you drink Shine, things get a little spicy - but that's how the creative process works. Drinking Shine allows you to create small objects (nothing larger than you can hold in a single hand) out of nothing that stick around for twenty-four hours. The more clearly and precisely you can visualize these objects, the more detailed your creation will be.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Podima posted:

kahlua and rootbeer

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Podima posted:

I am a fan of a Dark & Stormy right now, heavy on the rum, like 3/4ths rum, and good amount of lime too.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Mead and sprite

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm really angry I didn't think of Shine first.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

flerp posted:

kahlua and rootbeer

When you drink Shine, your fingertips get a little bit tingly. Drinking Shine allows you to climb any surface you like, as your fingers and toes will stick to it for as long as you like - as long as you can maintain the buzz, at least.

Grandicap posted:

I am a fan of a Dark & Stormy right now, heavy on the rum, like 3/4ths rum, and good amount of lime too.

When you drink Shine, your hair is constantly teased by stray gusts of wind that nobody else can feel. Drinking Shine allows you to control the wind and weather as you like with a simple thought and gesture - you'll never have rain on your wedding day. Someone like you would be in extremely high demand for the shipping industry!

Amnistar posted:

Mead and sprite

When you drink Shine, you find it much easier to make new friends - though not the sort others might appreciate. Drinking Shine allows you to sense all bugs within a fifteen-meter radius of you and give them limited commands - nothing too complex, though you've found that bees and ants are unsurprisingly good at working together.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Of all the things...you made me Skitter!?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Podima posted:

Ketel One and Red Bull. Alternatively, Eagle Rare whiskey. You choose.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Amnistar posted:

Of all the things...you made me Skitter!?

A worse Skitter.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Pussy Quipped posted:

A worse Skitter.

A worse, drunk, skitter.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

IllegallySober posted:

Ketel One and Red Bull. Alternatively, Eagle Rare whiskey. You choose.

When you drink Shine, your eyes start watering a little bit - but you've come to realize that it's because you simply stop blinking. Drinking Shine lets you banish exhaustion with a touch, as anyone who you touch (bare skin to bare skin) will not have to sleep for the next eighteen hours. You yourself will stay awake as long as you can maintain the buzz, but once it wears off you will immediately crash out and sleep for twenty-four hours - nothing and no one can wake you during this time, but you will arise fully rested afterward.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Podima posted:

Shiner Premium out of a can because I’m a philistine

Or Dragon’s Milk Stout if I’m feeling fancy

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay

Podima posted:

Tiger king

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Podima posted:

Old Fashioned!

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Grandicap posted:

I quit drinking in January. :suicide:

But if I was still drinking this would be my answer too.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Podima posted:

Kungaloosh

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

Low-carb cider

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Podima posted:

When you drink Shine, your eyes start watering a little bit - but you've come to realize that it's because you simply stop blinking. Drinking Shine lets you banish exhaustion with a touch, as anyone who you touch (bare skin to bare skin) will not have to sleep for the next eighteen hours. You yourself will stay awake as long as you can maintain the buzz, but once it wears off you will immediately crash out and sleep for twenty-four hours - nothing and no one can wake you during this time, but you will arise fully rested afterward.

Fantastic. I could find uses for both sides of this equation.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Podima posted:

Uncle val's gin with Schweppes 1783 tonic.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

Macallan 12 yr neat

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Podima posted:

Moscow mule - ginger beer, vodka, lime juice

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Podima posted:

K I've been chugging sour apple pucker shots right out of the bottle, because I am trash and have lost all hope

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Podima posted:

Smirnoff Ice

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
progress on A Song of Goons and Fire aka Robot Game of Thrones continues. All starting Houses have been rolled as has the entire course of Westerosi history to-date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:monocle: