Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Podima posted:

look out here come my beans lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

diluted my cold brew

it’s still good

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

Podima posted:

look out here come my beans lol

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I dunno how but I hosed up this morning

went to take the last sip of coffee and ended up with a mouth full of grounds. Looked in the mug and that was all there was left. smdh

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

I dunno how but I hosed up this morning

went to take the last sip of coffee and ended up with a mouth full of grounds. Looked in the mug and that was all there was left. smdh

can you even post itt if you've never done that?

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

why are some beans staticy when i grind them and others not??

seems to differ a lot on brand, thinking some of them do something to reduce the static, maybe its just adding a bit of moisture idk

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That's very likely down to moisture and/or oils, yeah.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Progressive JPEG posted:

why are some beans staticy when i grind them and others not??

seems to differ a lot on brand, thinking some of them do something to reduce the static, maybe its just adding a bit of moisture idk

they’ve been zapped with 5g op.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

President Beep posted:

they’ve been zapped with 5g op.

its this

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

5g hyper-black

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
thinkin' bout thos beans

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
not me. i had too much earlier. felt yucko for a while.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

live by the bean and die by the bean I always say

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

sometimes you're enjoying the bean and it bites back

it's ok, just gotta come back strong

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I was considering making some coffee so I could stay up to watch GSL but im reconsidering it.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

sometimes you're enjoying the bean and it bites back

it's ok, just gotta come back strong

wisdom.

Shaggar posted:

I was considering making some coffee so I could stay up to watch GSL but im reconsidering it.

folks that even consider drinking coffee at this hour amaze me.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

*me, rushing out the door on the way to work with a mug of sleepy time tea and a gut full of melatonin gummies*

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you absolute philistine. evening cuppa is a pleasure. just dont plan to go to bed before midnight.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

prefect posted:

with the handles all pointing toward the center, something's going to go wrong

prefect postin'

ive stopped drinking coffee

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i might brew some monday morning but thats it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph posted:

i might brew some monday morning but thats it

at this point you better!!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

ive stopped drinking coffee

godspeed

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

full disclosure: i have also stopped drinking coffee (i'm waiting for the fuckin Mr Coffee to show up)

mystes
May 31, 2006

I've also stopped drinking coffee as of 4:00 PM today. I plan to resume again tomorrow morning.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
why is everybody stopping drinking coffee wtf

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echi’s water only february thingy has had a chilling effect......

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jonny 290 posted:

it was coming out garbage and i have a coffeemaker on the way

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Jonny 290 posted:

my dad quit too. i don't get it. if anything it's good for you

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
It’s somehow even worse today.
:nms:

:nms:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

weekend bean time

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

ArmZ posted:

remember covfefe

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

made coffee in my aeropress, as a nerd should

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

our next all office teams meeting us on tuesday morning and last week someone suggested we all have “funny” coffe mugs to show off. trying to think of something good to use that won’t also give me hep or something. we’ve got a brand new toilet plunger. maybe I’ll drink out of that.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

President Beep posted:

our next all office teams meeting us on tuesday morning and last week someone suggested we all have “funny” coffe mugs to show off. trying to think of something good to use that won’t also give me hep or something. we’ve got a brand new toilet plunger. maybe I’ll drink out of that.

I have one that says Out Of Office but you're idea is better

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i love the TNG scenes when theyre having a cuppa out of a ~~~~ future coffee mug ~~~~ and its so obviously just a no-spill mug like your 90s mom had in the car on the way to drop you off at school in her Grand Am

RustyKnight
Jul 11, 2016

every day is a new horror

started making coffee after about month of abstinence (or rather lazines), aeropress is the tool of coffee gods, and the smell of freshly grounded coffee, it makes my skin crawl

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
sippin' out of the best mug

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol that rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MononcQc
May 29, 2007