Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

garfield will eat poo poo confirmed

More importantly, rear end eating confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Garfield Eats rear end

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mega64 posted:

The Garfield Eats rear end

The White Dragon posted:

garfield will eat poo poo confirmed

"The Garfield Eats Crapp"

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
jon's "meat loaf"

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

LordArgh posted:

jon's "meat loaf"

reminder that jon's hog isn't called meat loaf for its shape but for the uncanny texture and oniony aroma

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Plant MONSTER. posted:

reminder that jon's hog isn't called meat loaf for its shape but for the uncanny texture and oniony aroma

Ive been on here long enough that not many things manage to disgust me but congratulations

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Binary Badger posted:

From the comic book Garfield#1

oh no........... my garfield vore dreams, mercilessly dashed.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Thought Slime has done a follow-up on Nathan and his Garfin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH_vILnRazE

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I had that queued up ready to go and an hour later when I actually tried to watch it, it was already made private :(

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Nathan got 'em

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Darn. I wanna see it now too.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I think that most of his videos are too cutesy in that stereotypical leftist cutesy sort of way where your intelligence just feels insulted unless you're the kind of person who perpetually is on a hair trigger for a mental breakdown, but apparently he pulled it down because the video was too mean

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I watched it. I mostly felt proud and vindicated that he turned on Nathen at the same time I did!

It was not really even mean. Just accurate. This thread has been way meaner. Might be he decided playing the Cameo he ordered from Nathen was a bad move?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Dr. Quarex posted:

I watched it. I mostly felt proud and vindicated that he turned on Nathen at the same time I did!

It was not really even mean. Just accurate. This thread has been way meaner. Might be he decided playing the Cameo he ordered from Nathen was a bad move?

What did he say about Nathan

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
He showed Nathen's YouTube? video talking about the coverup and how Bill Gates probably created COVID-19 because Microsoft is benefitting so strongly from this (the author pointing out Bill Gates does not in fact work at Microsoft though that is hardly the main reason Nathen should go to jail for this), covered how incredibly weird it is that Nathen, not Garfield, is the focal point of so much advertising, and questioned how this business of all businesses is expanding rather than collapsing right now.

It ended with the aforementioned Cameo of Nathen explaining "Entergagement," which, wow, sounds even dumber when explained as how someone would choose to be entergaged with the GarfieldEATS APPPPP as a form of multitasking while working on a spreadsheet or something amazing like that.

Edit: Oh yeah, he did also make fun of Nathen for hyping up how he is the world's youngest Garfield licensee and was like "28 is not that young, dude. Plus what, if you were 21, that would not be impressive, just strange"

Dr. Quarex fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Apr 12, 2020

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Dr. Quarex posted:

He showed Nathen's YouTube? video talking about the coverup and how Bill Gates probably created COVID-19 because Microsoft is benefitting so strongly from this (the author pointing out Bill Gates does not in fact work at Microsoft though that is hardly the main reason Nathen should go to jail for this), covered how incredibly weird it is that Nathen, not Garfield, is the focal point of so much advertising, and questioned how this business of all businesses is expanding rather than collapsing right now.

It ended with the aforementioned Cameo of Nathen explaining "Entergagement," which, wow, sounds even dumber when explained as how someone would choose to be entergaged with the GarfieldEATS APPPPP as a form of multitasking while working on a spreadsheet or something amazing like that.

I don't know why that would trigger an audience of teens who are particularly ready to have public meltdowns over the anime betrayals of their favorite twee content creators, but I have never had an audience of weepy teens before so what do I know

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Nathan is clearly a low key (or more than low key) mentally ill fail son so by making fun of his business he done did an ableism, a cardinal sin in leftist youtube so had to take down the video. I mean it kinda makes sense given the vibe of his channel and what he's trying to do. Just a "lol look at this crazy mentally ill entrepreneur" wasn't the content his community likes.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Apr 12, 2020

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I think that most of his videos are too cutesy in that stereotypical leftist cutesy sort of way where your intelligence just feels insulted unless you're the kind of person who perpetually is on a hair trigger for a mental breakdown, but apparently he pulled it down because the video was too mean

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

10 years ago someone told me to check my privilege and i'm still upset

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I didn't post that second thing at all and you belong in liars prison

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
your name is mr. bvigglesworth and you're a huge cranky tomcat upset someone rubbed your tummy while you were napping in a sunbeam

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

nathen's latest instagram story features him shirtless, in case April 2020 wasn't bad enough for you

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Killingyouguy! posted:

nathen's latest instagram story features him shirtless, in case April 2020 wasn't bad enough for you

how is it?

I'm assuming his body is better than mine.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

your name is mr. bvigglesworth and you're a huge cranky tomcat upset someone rubbed your tummy while you were napping in a sunbeam

It's okay that I don't like the YouTube channel that you like

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

how is it?

I'm assuming his body is better than mine.

the netherlands have closed their borders

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

alright fanvestors, who's going to this

my zoom account is tied to my work id so i'm not sure i want to do it myself

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What if I don't WANT what happens in Zoom to stay in Zoom?

What if I want whatever he's got to give me in that Zoom meeting and I want to take it

to the world

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What happens in zoom stays in zoom seems oddly threatening. The Garfield pan mask isn't helping that image.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
It is time to #connect in my #Garfield orange suit 😉 with my #fanvestors of @garfieldeatsapp, #followers, & friends CLOSELY. What happens in #Zoom stays in #Zoom. We will discuss anything and everything whether it is about #GarfieldEATS, licensing, #business, #success, personal development, an advice, #COVID19, etc. You will get to know me and I will get to know you.

#Together, we the people, are stronger only when together. I do not endorse the TERM "social distancing" yielding to social disaster in time. Humans must always be close spreading love online and/or offline. Stay home, stay safe, don't touch...are all improved terms we could use instead. Love me, feed me, don't leave me

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I can't wait to feed Nathen on #Zoom and have it stay on #Zoom.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
I can't wait for him to do something on that chat that will be worthy of news coverage interrupting the endless flow of the virus stories

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Killingyouguy! posted:

my zoom account is tied to my work id so i'm not sure i want to do it myself

https://zoom.us/freesignup/ - mailinator.com disposable addresses are blocked but the alternate domains like @notmailinator.com work.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

is this how we stage an intervention for nathen

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Smells like a goon rush

I don't know if this is good

Mega64
May 23, 2008

At least ask him when GarfieldEATS will start serving dog cum.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

A tattoo shop posted this on instagram.

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/37WiPuI.png :nws:

He had it on his page, but took it down? A shame as I was finally getting Entergaged sufficiently.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Eldercain posted:

Smells like a goon rush

I don't know if this is good

for fucks sake don't ruin this by touching the poop

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Entergorged

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
I wonder how much he pays his graphic designer

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:
Thought Slime did a followup video about taking the last video down, basically yeah people were upset with him being ableist, he argued about it then agreed with them, and the bulk is him being pissed at him being used as an example of "LEFT TOO PC BULLY CREATORS" by people who were normally yelling at him for being too PC. I think, I watched it a week ago so I don't remember it exactly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6550iGZawQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

HerniaFlange posted:

Thought Slime did a followup video about taking the last video down, basically yeah people were upset with him being ableist, he argued about it then agreed with them, and the bulk is him being pissed at him being used as an example of "LEFT TOO PC BULLY CREATORS" by people who were normally yelling at him for being too PC. I think, I watched it a week ago so I don't remember it exactly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6550iGZawQ

Who cares! :)