Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

haha holy poo poo

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

what a bizarre sequence of events. OP intentionally makes a poo poo thread, then people try to make it funny with Biden graphics, which made OP try to poo poo up and sabotage their own thread?

Everyone assumed it was a photoshop seed, which is the sane rational thing, but it turned out he was 100% dead serious and then real goon magic happened.

lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's really funny that people still think those onion articles were real.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

this is some funny rear end poo poo guys. thanks!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

hi

Only registered members can see post attachments!

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

This thread is delightful.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

drat he is goin to TOWN on that ice cream cone!

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

My Shoes posted:

drat he is goin to TOWN on that ice cream cone!

Ice cream is one of those pizzagate code words for his own granddaughter or whatever.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Bananaquiter posted:

Ice cream is one of those pizzagate code words for his own granddaughter or whatever.

I wish he had used the image of that penis and had him holding that instead of the ice cream cones tho. :P

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

My Shoes posted:

I wish he had used the image of that penis and had him holding that instead of the ice cream cones tho. :P

Done...

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

LOL! you just made my day dude. :)

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
I'm still lollin that the op posted this thread in earnest support of Biden and then had a meltdown after realizing it didn't turn out the way they hoped

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

lmao that's a great pic

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

How do you shitpost in a thread that is all shitposts? I want my poo poo to stand out more than that normal poo poo you all are slingin.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Drinkfist posted:

How do you shitpost in a thread that is all shitposts? I want my poo poo to stand out more than that normal poo poo you all are slingin.

You gotta get creative because there is some pretty good poo poo in this thread so far.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

nopants
May 29, 2004

lmao

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

:five:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

NecroBob posted:

The day goatse doesn't make me laugh is the day I put a gun in my mouth

If I find your corpse, I'll take a picture of your hole and 'shop it onto Old Friend.

Who's this Joe guy?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This one is by far my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN