Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Feldegast42 posted:

Following up my Bernie :toxx: with a no Joe :toxx:. gently caress you existence don't make me pay another ten bux

This is the world's easiest toxx, if you fail it, that's all on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
Liberals get so mad when you trash Joe Biden on Twitter, they will literally debate you to the ends of the earth. It owns. I've stopped playing video games, this is much more fun.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Joe Biden in that scene from Indiana Jones where he's grabbing the idol off the pedestal but he replaces it nothing, forgets what he's doing and is immediately crushed.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Tetracube posted:

pretty easy to not break this toxx, all you have to do is not press one specific button 7 months from now

Careful, you also can't tell someone else to vote for Biden, that's what got SpiderHyphenMan

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rastor posted:

Careful, you also can't tell someone else to vote for Biden, that's what got SpiderHyphenMan

lmfao did he seriously fail this

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
not even joe biden tells people to vote for joe biden

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Tetracube posted:

not even joe biden tells people to vote for joe biden

this is all a hillary clinton psyop, but not in the way we think, it's all just to make hillary 2016 look like a competently-run campaign and we're all falling for it

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tetracube posted:

Just because we're goons, doesn't mean we're all that smart

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1249561001743339520

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Marking another day on my calendar where I have not advocated someone vote for Joe Biden or voted for Joe Biden myself.

One good thing about eating the Bernie toxx was revamping my title, and also noticing forums features that I haven't before. Thank you Bernie Sanders!

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

I will not vote for Joe Biden. He does not represent anything I stand for and also is unfit to hold any public office, much less president.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Tetracube posted:

not only did he fail this but he also gave some cockamamie excuse about being misunderstood when asked about the redtext he earned for his self-ownage

vintage spiderhyphenman

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

beginning the slow walk back from the start of the thread. im gonna try to get you all, friendos

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Squizzle posted:

beginning the slow walk back from the start of the thread. im gonna try to get you all, friendos

ty squizzle, for i will never vote for joe

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Squizzle thank you for your service

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Entenzahn posted:

Liberals get so mad when you trash Joe Biden on Twitter, they will literally debate you to the ends of the earth. It owns. I've stopped playing video games, this is much more fun.

I can't help myself. They bite on it so easily.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Grandpa Joe told me he was gonna get me a goldfish but instead he peed in a cereal bowl and plopped a fish stick in it and now I'm not gonna vote for him.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
to joe blow

i say no

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress joe biden

Only registered members can see post attachments!

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Tetracube posted:

pretty easy to not break this toxx, all you have to do is not press one specific button 7 months from now

thought I'm supposed to be pressing button for all candidates except the Woman I'm voting

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Rastor posted:

Squizzle thank you for your service

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
bernie showing up on a livestream to spit out his endorsement and vacantly gaze on as Joe mumbles through practiced bullshit is not going to change anything for me

Bernard Sanders himself could come knocking on my door specifically to spend the entire day trying to convince me to vote for Joe Biden, and I would still not vote for Joe Biden.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Shere posted:

bernie showing up on a livestream to spit out his endorsement and vacantly gaze on as Joe mumbles through practiced bullshit is not going to change anything for me

Bernard Sanders himself could come knocking on my door specifically to spend the entire day trying to convince me to vote for Joe Biden, and I would still not vote for Joe Biden.

I'd like to think I could convince Bernie he made a mistake

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I've known this was going to happen for a month since I've been following Bernie for a long time so I'm not too upset. But if you're disappointed just remember that you're not a politician with an image to maintain, you can vote for who you want, and this is where #NotMeUs is actually tested

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/scottsix/status/1237911873187721216

https://mobile.twitter.com/Eileenleftnotri/status/1236447398253256706

https://mobile.twitter.com/lawalker95/status/1237577124657029121

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
why the gently caress do people think Joe will end the camps?

this is Obama level projection again isn't it

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

https://twitter.com/MattieWashburn/status/1249769227952615429

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Code Jockey posted:

Some people falsely believed in hope and change.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
After hearing that Bernie, who is a Russian agent and also not even a democrat, endorsed Joe Biden I have decided that I cannot in good conscience vote for Biden.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Code Jockey posted:

Joe Biden will put as much effort into closing the camps as Obama did into closing gitmo.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

i wish i could wear a nojoe tag irl

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Instant Sunrise posted:

Joe Biden will put as much effort into closing the camps as Obama did into closing gitmo.

exactly my thoughts

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

does anyone have the 2-3 minute long supercut of biden being a sexual creep

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Joe Biden and the democrats will slowly establish exactly one alternative holding center, that will function worse than the republican dirt floor, child prisons.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Rains pouring and winds howling today, telling me to vote for Joe Biden, but don't worry folks, I'm keeping dry by not voting for Biden.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Upmarket Mango posted:

i wish i could wear a nojoe tag irl

https://thehotbuttonissue.com/product/n-o-joe/

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Gobblecoque posted:

After hearing that Bernie, who is a Russian agent and also not even a democrat, endorsed Joe Biden I have decided that I cannot in good conscience vote for Biden.

I love this. :thumbsup:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Code Jockey posted:

They don't think he will close the camps and they don't care. When they say "what about kids in cages? :qq:" what they really mean is they don't want to hear about it anymore and think a dem president will bring this about. They just want to eat their brunch in peace.