Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

The Bloop posted:

Also, before or after pureeing it

I don't know which of these would be worse, maybe cooking after would make it kinda brown and crispy and not texturally revolting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Manuel Calavera posted:

Unfortunately the BBQ Boys are chuds. They made soyboy jokes in one video I recall watching...and were entirely serious.

I am not enough of an internet turd detective to have even looked. I was "AFP as gently caress" (as an emotional adjective) about the fact that the video was trying real hard to sell their spice mix, which is just things you should already have in your average spice cabinet. And they act like breaded fried mozzarella is some kind of secret. I could not finish the video, let alone research the garbage cans that made it.

THAT SAID, A chicken parm sandwich with burger instead of chicken, and the breading on the cheese instead of the meat... the only way you could go wrong is loving up the cooking times and temp. Would.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIpj3lIj2pk

Conversely,

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
Also I am really curious about the texture of a mango/raw chicken puree that was cooked in a panini press. I'm not going to make it myself, but...

what the gently caress kind of texture would that be? A chicken burger with oozing sores of caramelized mango pulp?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Crispy on the outside, runny in the center. A kind of slurry sandwich if you will.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Almost.

Cook the meat tender and add some mushrooms, onions, and peppers; plus a sticky sauce and you're on to something. Kebab in a cone, a gyro with some crunch. :getin:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

dog nougat posted:

That sounds absolutely revolting. Beer + raw egg = :barf:

It was inspired by S2 of the Wire, the longshoremen did that on the show so I thought hell I'll try it. Only really makes sense if you are chugging a pint of beer with egg in it for breakfast.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

TOES

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

This looks like dried dogshit that you peel off the bottom of your shoes

Here's some tuna apparently

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I am not enough of an internet turd detective to have even looked. I was "AFP as gently caress" (as an emotional adjective) about the fact that the video was trying real hard to sell their spice mix, which is just things you should already have in your average spice cabinet. And they act like breaded fried mozzarella is some kind of secret. I could not finish the video, let alone research the garbage cans that made it.

THAT SAID, A chicken parm sandwich with burger instead of chicken, and the breading on the cheese instead of the meat... the only way you could go wrong is loving up the cooking times and temp. Would.

Oh I have direct experience with them is why I bring it up. I happened to watch the video, commented, and got them being jagoffs in reply. This was like, 2-3 years ago.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

You should check out what it really is.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

gschmidl posted:

You should check out what it really is.

Whoa, is that ice cream?

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Whoa, is that ice cream?

:iiam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIpj3lIj2pk

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

dog nougat posted:

Please tell me they cooked the chicken. Right??? :ohdear:

Entirely unspecified! I assume they precooked the chicken but that's not necessarily a given in these trying times

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9xRQmPJEmv/?igshid=1tg0qzrioyeer

How_to_ruin_steak.mov

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I had E-Z Cheese and crackers for dinner last night.

[no photo available]

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
The only reason I don't buy EZ CHEEZ, is that I can't control myself from eating the whole drat can in one sitting...so I just steer clear. Nothing can change my feelings on this matter.

That said, this stuff came close to turning me off EZ CHEEZ back when I used to give it to my dog, and if possible it would rule to prank someone by switching this stuff out for the human variant

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

The only reason I don't buy EZ CHEEZ, is that I can't control myself from eating the whole drat can in one sitting...so I just steer clear. Nothing can change my feelings on this matter.

It's actually really good, and when my cat was dying, it was the only thing she'd eat.

Sorry to bring down the thread, but aerosol cheese product gets a bad rap and it's time to set things straight. You can be a gourmand and admit that aerosol cheese hits your sweet spot.

Oh yes you can.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Here's some tuna apparently

Are those olives or grapes?

Or boba?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The Glumslinger posted:

Are those olives or grapes?

Or boba?

Blueberries!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Brawnfire posted:

Blueberries!

It's shrimp, gotcha

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ironically this showed up, EZ CHEEZ is not an effective way to block the barrel of a gun

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veZlm-pUbI8:nws:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/MythicalChef/status/1250201186130489345?s=20

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I could do without the ranch at the end but that seems pretty good. Spaghetti burrito makes a lot more tense than a spaghetti taco.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

dog nougat posted:

Speaking from experience if you're doing it right you'll never notice the egg.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I could do without the ranch at the end but that seems pretty good. Spaghetti burrito makes a lot more tense than a spaghetti taco.

Put it in the middle of garlic bread.
The JUMBO carbonara sandwich.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I watched that entire BBQ boys video. I had to. It was like watching a train wreck, and I encourage you all to do the same, even without volume it's amazing in it's ineptitude.

A quick overview of what our boys showcase in this particular video:

Knife Skills™!:

Knife Skills™+!, where you pinch the tip of the blade instead of using the other 4 inches of machete maybe?

But seriously, is there anything this machete can't do?

Looks like the answer is no, because it can even scramble eggs!

Cooking Technique, or Lackthereof!

Wanna bet those chunks of garlic were cut with the same blade? I'm not gonna criticize a "rough chop" but those are just chunks. And their marinara recipe? 2 garlic cloves, sauteed for about 10 seconds, then a 16 oz. can of tomato puree, about 4 tbsp of fresh basil chopped??? and a heart-attack inducing amount of their homemade seasonings for....... reasons? It looked exactly like what some country bumpkin would try to pass off as "marinara sauce."

But their biggest gently caress up?

Couldn't even be bothered to toast the drat bread. Like, c'mon guys, REALLY? How'd you miss that?

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

LifeSunDeath posted:

ironically this showed up, EZ CHEEZ is not an effective way to block the barrel of a gun

Alright buddy, we can do this the EZ way or the hard way...

Cliff
Nov 12, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

But their biggest gently caress up?

Couldn't even be bothered to toast the drat bread. Like, c'mon guys, REALLY? How'd you miss that?

I don't know how you can make a marinara fried mozz burger and NOT serve it on garlic bread. What a rookie move.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Placing a web order for a wrap food truck, look at these "extra" options for a Chicken Caesar wrap

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
So we can assume the wrap comes with almonds and ramen

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Chicken Caesar +Franks

I realize now that probably means hot sauce but I imagined multiple hotdogs being added

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

The Bloop posted:

Chicken Caesar +Franks

I realize now that probably means hot sauce but I imagined multiple hotdogs being added

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Franks, No Cuc

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
no tom please. I hate that dude

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
No
Cuc
'til food truuuuuck

I made an AFP. It was damned delicious:

1. Be in your house for a month straight.
2. Have OCD and a habit of hoarding food because of childhood.
3. Eat all your pickles and save the brine.
4. Marinade chicken in pickle brine with bonus olive brine, bay leaves, pink peppercorns, paprika, pickled onions, cinnamon, and thyme.
5. Watch 90 Day Fiance and loudly judge the participants to your cat.
6. I poured the whole shebang in a baking dish and cooked it for, like, 45 minutes or something.
7. Take out chicken, top with cream cheese and a slice of deli ham (ran out of bacon)
8. Broil until pork is crispish.

It's actually really good! Or I'm broken.

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 18:41 on Apr 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Boiling will never make pork ‘crisp’