Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
they didn't originally put "klaatu barada nikto" in the script but keanu reeves insisted on saying it :allears:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
almost but not quite the ugly shirt from zero history

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

we'll also need adversarial orthotic inserts to defeat gait analysis

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

qirex posted:

the russians just used a pebble, OP.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

qirex posted:

i’m calling mine “nand gaits”

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Midjack posted:

i’m calling mine “nand gaits”

more like the nonce step

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I propose forming a government agency to track and monitor these increasingly unusual gaits and fund relevant research

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

if you walk without rhythm, it won't attract the worm, also the government

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

haveblue posted:

I propose forming a government agency to track and monitor these increasingly unusual gaits and fund relevant research

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.behance.net/gallery/66991887/Paranal-A-Space-Odyssey

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/johnnymcnulty/status/1248696353489854469

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The mafia probably less objectionable than amazon

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

TP not cyberpunk

We should have been making poop knives

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

quote:

Heavy, patterned makeup and hair straight out of a JRPG are impractical for daily life, but all of us put on some kind of clothing to leave the house.

says you :colbert:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

big avatar/post synergy

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

quote:

Italdesign Machimoto Concept, 1986. A prototype based on the Golf GTi 16V that had saddles instead of seats, providing accommodation for up to 6 passengers

The FuUuUCcK :eyepop:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Golf cart gti

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Alan Smithee posted:

When queen Liz dies there will be no other. She will be made into machine learning AI and be our (yes everyone in the world) forever queen

Yass Qween

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

wheres the pussy though?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Krankenstyle posted:

wheres the pussy though?

turn your monitor off

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Krankenstyle posted:

wheres the pussy though?

what

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

im sure theres a pussy in there

(tip shat to jonny)

Scope
Jun 6, 2003

Instead of the steering wheel, it should require 6 people to lean in unison.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/paullicino/status/1250011319203295233

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
what a shame

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
yeah rip

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

it was always going to happen during our lifetimes, this just moved the schedule up a few decades.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm glad to be a member of the Pact, because with the pacific coast submarine bases we have control over the most nuclear weapons

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

if we're following deus ex timeline half of california is going to sink into the pacific after "the big one" right

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ya but only the parts west of the san andreas fault so i'm safe.

which billionaire is most like bob page? elon musk seems the obvious choice for his techno-obsession and immaturity, but zuck and bezos are more plausibly members of a shadowy global conspiracy (musk doesn't get invited to those parties)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

page was never playing nice with the illuminati in any deus ex game though right

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

yeah he was the bratty young upstart who wanted power for himself instead of following the illuminati master plan.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/KimZetter/status/1250097456030699520

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

will be even more cyberpunk when he gets dmcaed for violating the license

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

haveblue posted:

will be even more cyberpunk when they get shut down OTA for violating the license

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

ya but only the parts west of the san andreas fault so i'm safe.

which billionaire is most like bob page? elon musk seems the obvious choice for his techno-obsession and immaturity, but zuck and bezos are more plausibly members of a shadowy global conspiracy (musk doesn't get invited to those parties)

That vampire guy peter thiel

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

that explains how the bipaps musk donated were called non invasive ventilators by new york state. each of these devices are designed to last for years and years, i have that model of cpap and i think it has at least a 5 year warranty. i guarantee the internals can't take the pressure changes of niv operation for 5 years, but since its $1k if it works for even a couple of days without burning itself out it'd be valuable in NYC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

hobbesmaster posted:

that explains how the bipaps musk donated were called non invasive ventilators by new york state. each of these devices are designed to last for years and years, i have that model of cpap and i think it has at least a 5 year warranty. i guarantee the internals can't take the pressure changes of niv operation for 5 years, but since its $1k if it works for even a couple of days without burning itself out it'd be valuable in NYC

Dude you're entirely talking out of your rear end here.

BiPAP is a brand name for NIV. CPAP is something entirely different.