Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

At first I thought the first strip was setting up to bring in Norman Osborne for some convoluted reason, but instead we just got Spidey verbally abusing a fat kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Another week where Peter traumatizes a child

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
It's very on brand for Spiderman to call the one person he needs to make sure to impress a "pimple faced zombie".

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Norman and Airplane Kid need to team up with JJJ. The Terrific Three would destroy Spider-man.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Spider-Man's egg sack is tucked safely in the corner.

Edit: May as well post today's.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Johnny Walker posted:

When you don't have an answer, pretend to faint.

JJJ: Well I think Spider-Man is working with Namor and they're both villains, what do you think, Peter?
Pete: No no sir, I can assure you that Spider-Man is working heroically to prevent Namor's evil plot to stop the mass pollution of the oceans!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if it was a smarter version of jonah, he'd feign interest in environmentalism to emphasize that spiderman is pro-ocean pollution. because he is absolutely pro-ocean pollution, here.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So.... that Altantean kid's dead now, right?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah he was beaten to death by that lady pretending to be a doctor.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Jerusalem posted:

Spoiler from the first page (because the first place I went to source pictures for my mock Patreon):

Synthbuttrange posted:

Ah fresh new thread smell. *bricks fall*

Also a link to the previous thread in there so we can see people lose their minds following the Ant-Man, Rocket Raccoon and Mole Man arcs. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3789826

PAST HIGHLIGHTS:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if it was a smarter version of jonah, he'd feign interest in environmentalism to emphasize that spiderman is pro-ocean pollution. because he is absolutely pro-ocean pollution, here.

Nah, JJJ absolutely believes that pollution is a hoax by Big Environment.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Altantean Child: But Prince Namor, the doctor saved me with New York public hospital technology our futuristic Atlantis science simply can't match! She truly cares for me!
Meanwhile, the doctor is telling a nurse to shut the gently caress up because she's uninterested in hearing about the patient now that she's found out Atlanteans don't have insurance.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Jerusalem posted:

Altantean Child: But Prince Namor, the doctor saved me with New York public hospital technology our futuristic Atlantis science simply can't match! She truly cares for me!
Meanwhile, the doctor is telling a nurse to shut the gently caress up because she's uninterested in hearing about the patient now that she's found out Atlanteans don't have insurance.

"Pardon? 'Blue', 'cross'? Oh, you must mean Attuma. Yes, he's permanently angry, but I imagine that is part of being a warlord."

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
JJJ's mug is great.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

JJJ's mug is great.

You can tell he's got a million of those stuffed in some warehouse from the last time the Bugle tried to produce some "hip" merchandise.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

"Put that down you webbed weasel! I'm drinking out of that!"
"Y'know Jameson, I never pegged you for having a sense of humour but this ugly mug with an ugly mug on it is my kind of joke! Hey, can I have one or would I be depriving someone of their retirement gift?"

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Petey's always angry, always

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Producer: That desk cost $6000! You owe me!
Spider-Man: Oh Peter.... the ol' Parker luck strikes again!
Producer: .....your name is Peter Parker?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Peter's attempts at using spidey to make money and have a better life has caused him far more anxiety and anger than any super villain. :allears:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Producer: That desk cost $6000! You owe me!
Spider-Man: Oh Peter.... the ol' Parker luck strikes again!
Producer: .....your name is Peter Parker?

Spider-Man:...
Spider-Man:No! I was cursed by.. an old fortune teller? And her name was... uh, Peter Parker?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Producer: Sounds unlikely but I greenlit the reboot of Celebrity Squares so what do I know?
Spider-Man: Phew, I came really close there to revealing that I, Peter Parker, am secretly Spider-Man!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Hey, Spider-Man, how come you aren't a Jedi?

Nooo

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Kids don't want Spider-Man, they want to watch people eat fire!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Norman was ahead of his time and told them he wanted somebody who could spit fire, but was left woefully unimpressed by Pyro's lyrical flow.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I interrupt Spider-Man terrorizing a teenager with today's comic.

"But if I take off my shirt for the doctor he will etc etc"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Thinking fast, Peter went with the one line he knew would be believable, "I was hit in the head by a brick."

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Saoshyant posted:

Petey's always angry, always

I love it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So are those suspenders because the artist is now drawing them like a harness to keep Peter's spine aligned with his lower body

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Newspaper Spider-Man, now featuring child abuse

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
"I terrorized a child and got an acting gig! Everything's coming up Parker!"

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I have to imagine this is how most acts get on the show. Producer tells them the kid has to approve, the act threatens and coerces the kid to approve, oblivious producer goes along with it, kid never calls for help or goes to authorities because this is the only life he's ever known.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I like that the producer apparently bought that the kid legitimately changed his mind and wasn't just saying it because he was afraid Spider-Man might throw him off a tall building if he didn't.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Saoshyant posted:

JJJ has been right all along. Spider-Man is a menace.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Only to kids who ask him where is Avengers ID card is.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
:psyduck:

Peter should have just robbed some banks like he was imagining earlier.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

:psyduck:

Peter should have just robbed some banks like he was imagining earlier.

At least Derringer or Clyde had fans.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Saoshyant posted:

If Peter had taken pictures of this for JJJ, the old man would've bought him a loving house.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The secret is the producer hates the kid, and wants acts that hate him too.

JJJ looks at the photos and just says 'Bah, it just looks like he's saving him from a fire or something. We can't use them."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

The photos really doesn't have any relation to getting treatment for your head injury, Peter.