Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
How amazing would it be if 3-4 more women came forward? What would they do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

they'd edit that NYT piece a few more times

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I love Bernie and everything but we need a stronger leader. that's all

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

oxsnard posted:

How amazing would it be if 3-4 more women came forward? What would they do?

i imagine thered be a bit of being concerned, perhaps even deeply, maybe some light "investigation", then theyd just bury them and maybe call them whores

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Lol I believed m4a would happen only a month ago

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I love Bernie and everything but we need a stronger leader. that's all

Wrong. We need to stop looking for leaders at all

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
#BEB

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

its seriously making me angry that the entire rehabilitation of the bush familys reputation hinged on their decision to not endorse a rapist for president and obama has now failed to clear that extremely low bar

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Pomp posted:

Lmao look at this guy that still is able to hope

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

unfortunately the production values on those miniseries are extremely poo poo. it's like watching a play at a community college

Someone post a picture of the worm emperor

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

its seriously making me angry that the entire rehabilitation of the bush familys reputation hinged on their decision to not endorse a rapist for president and obama has now failed to clear that extremely low bar
Their reputation was never damaged. Democrats were perfectly happy to work with the 9/11 Hero, George W. Bush, on his Just War Against The Terrorists Of Iraq.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Pomp posted:

trump might stumble rear end backwards into it as a forced response to corona chan

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
biden pushed for the war on iraq

also he's a rapist

unless you're a woke, then only believesomewomen and brown lives don't matter because ORANGe cheeto BAD

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Their reputation was never damaged. Democrats were perfectly happy to work with the 9/11 Hero, George W. Bush, on his Just War Against The Terrorists Of Iraq.

why are you here?

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Imagine going back in time and telling your 2016 self that Peter Daou would be your internet bff and that Bernie is annoying you

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Victory Position posted:

why are you here?

he's fine

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

anyone ever think about how it's the most lib brained loving thing to think effective/impactful "gun control" is more important and POSSIBLE than medicare for all..... like god drat it's the clearest thing where it's just all posture and no impact

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Andorra posted:

Imagine going back in time and telling your 2016 self that Peter Daou would be your internet bff and that Bernie is annoying you

the hillary fans were right, bernie is trying to silence black women

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Rastor posted:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Cardi B is speaking truth to Bernie

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/abfalecbaldwin/status/1250246061517688832?s=21

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
The talking points memo guy gives me creep vibes.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

from october 2002: https://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2002/10/23/the-liberal-case-for-war

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Victory Position posted:

why are you here?
Are you mad that I didn't like the Democrats during the Bush years either? I don't understand this response.

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

Rastor posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jesus. I was actually thinking of how enthusiastic they were in funding the war and how quickly they seemed to forget what a terrible era that was as soon as Obama was elected. I'd forgotten about a lot of the runup because I was 12.

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

If we win I can turn the TV off for 4 years woohoo!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
pull the lever down from insanity to senility

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Daikloktos posted:

I already miss the days of respecting Bernie, but this is good practice for the inevitable day we must give AOC her final cancellation

I can't remember here cancellation status, but this is good... right? I mean I think it's pretty good.

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1250240239223930880

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I said I would never trust any politician who ignored Joe Biden raping a woman, so I am happy to uncancel AOC

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Falstaff posted:

I can't remember here cancellation status, but this is good... right? I mean I think it's pretty good.

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1250240239223930880
Despite the compromises inherent in being a U.S. politician I think she's done an alright job maintaining her principles. We'll see how it goes when she runs for president.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

shameless own tweet plug but I couldn’t resist

https://twitter.com/Dodecalypse/status/1250249785774182402?s=20

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

This is what I imagine went through the brains of all the boomer Dems voting for Biden in the primary.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
AOC exists in a permanent state of simultaneously being cancelled and uncanceled

(She's gonna win the presidency in 2024)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

oxsnard posted:

AOC exists in a permanent state of simultaneously being cancelled and uncanceled

(She's gonna win the presidency in 2024)
aoc is a sine wave of teh dreadedd cspam cancellation

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I'm an unashamed AOC stan, sorry

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i'm sad to report i have been cancelled for aoczinger's can theory

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

So... Green or PSL in November?

Green Party definitely has more public awareness and would be easier to consolidate the non-rapist vote around, but someone here earlier was saying they are basically not a political organization, and just exist to try to garner media attention.

PSL seems like the better organization overall, but is a non-entity, even in comparison to the Greens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Euphoriaphone posted:

So... Green or PSL in November?

Green Party definitely has more public awareness and would be easier to consolidate the non-rapist vote around, but someone here earlier was saying they are basically not a political organization, and just exist to try to garner media attention.

PSL seems like the better organization overall, but is a non-entity, even in comparison to the Greens.
What is the PSL?