Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

Jinnigan posted:

Is there a design post/doc I can look at for a SPOM Mk III?

Francis John explains all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KzD2c6EQ7I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

OzyMandrill posted:

So, I now have a whole bunch of heat to use, and I'm at the stage where I have too much mixed up water in too many places. Would it be mad to make a steam turbine chamber that uses a 200 degree petroleum feed (from my crucible, just add another heating block&door system) and then pump in whatever dirty/germy water to be insta-boiled, and then take the pure water condensed steam from the turbines as the output, cooling it with an aquatuner that is also in the steam box? A volcano powered super-sieve/power plant.

Whenever I've tried to boil polluted water to clean it, I had problems with the dirt coming out of it forming into solid blocks and needing to be mined out. Also little bits of polluted oxygen were always floating around the steam chamber. It's easy enough to use regular old sieves and just separate the pwater with filters or shutoffs (and you get more dirt that way, if you care about that).

As far as generating power with turbines, it's kind of an underwhelming and unsteady power source. My last base was mostly powered by volcanoes, and I had to tap into several volcanoes to get a good amount of power, and I still had periods where they happened to go dormant together and I ended up dipping into natural gas and petroleum. Instead I'd probably focus on feeding the petroleum boiler's output to a bunch of petroleum generators - they're a beefy and fully reliable power source, and you can use the CO2 output to feed a bunch of slicksters for renewable food.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Triarii posted:

Whenever I've tried to boil polluted water to clean it, I had problems with the dirt coming out of it forming into solid blocks and needing to be mined out. Also little bits of polluted oxygen were always floating around the steam chamber. It's easy enough to use regular old sieves and just separate the pwater with filters or shutoffs (and you get more dirt that way, if you care about that).

You can also just pump a mix of polluted and fresh water straight through a sieve. It doesn't take damage, consume power/sand, or limit flow when fed fresh water, it just passes it straight through.

Desalinators also work this way, but bear in mind that desalinators limit flow quite a lot, so backups or drying up downstream can become a problem.

Radio
Jul 25, 2003

Oh no, trash bear!
It is very possible. In fact, I built an entire base around that concept. It started with finding two salt waters geyser just above a magma channel and scope creeped into an apparatus that literally pumps magma from 7 volcanos into a giant steam cavern that powers 42 steam turbines and 24 natural gas generators via sour gas boiler. There is also an 8th volcano exposed at the bottom of the cavern. The whole thing decimates framerate, and it is glorious.

It processes 10kg/s of intake that alternates between salt and polluted water depending on geyser dormancy. The magma pump, sour gas, and igneous processing are all post-space additions to make it completely self-sustaining. The righthand tower of turbines is on a separate grid because the 50kw main was already near capacity. Further details can be found in the captions here.

This is what is started as:

The magma pumps are copied from a save highlighted in Francis John's Base Lovin' 14.

Radio fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 15, 2020

insta
Jan 28, 2009
hey, gently caress off.

i just got my drecko farm online

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Holy poo poo geothermal steam power isn't sustainable to the extent I thought it was. Maintaining a 140ºC steam chamber with aquatuner heat recovery / cooling has already started precipitating rock out of the magma after well under 50 cycles, and even with Engie's Tune-up the turbines spend most of the time trying to help the aquatuner get its 5t of pwater down to 45ºC. What's worse is it's creating voids on the bottom of the heat exchange plate.

Lessons learned:
-Only use as much coolant as you need to prime the initial loop so the aquatuner gets a break.
-Aluminum radiant pipes might be overkill for cooling the turbines.
-Geothermal is supplementary heating, not a main source. Better to boost a more energetic chemical source than try to turn heat directly into work.

I've re-wired my grid so less power gets wasted from the iron volcano tamer, and I'm in a race to get a petroleum boiler online for all the bonus natural gas Piped Output brings for free.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Apr 16, 2020

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
Making my first legit attempt at space. I have no idea of what I need here, or a plan ,it's exciting.

For some reason I have 66t of coal, but all my plants ran dry. I have a long rear end conveyor rail full of coal to get dropped off, and it somehow just... Emptied?

Time to bring on emergency backups

Is the gravitas building useful at all or just an annoyance? Making a small breathable pocket at the top of tubes/ ladder, but it's all exosuit digging here baby

khy
Aug 15, 2005

So I've been watching Francis John's tutorials, good stuff and super useful. One question : Aside from composting, is there anything I can do with polluted dirt? I'm about to create an Oxygen Skimmer -> Water Sieve loop, and just wondering if there's a better way to deal with the polluted dirt byproduct.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

khy posted:

So I've been watching Francis John's tutorials, good stuff and super useful. One question : Aside from composting, is there anything I can do with polluted dirt? I'm about to create an Oxygen Skimmer -> Water Sieve loop, and just wondering if there's a better way to deal with the polluted dirt byproduct.
One of his tutorials advocates putting deodorizers nearby to turn the POx into clean oxygen. Later when you can start wrangling pokeshells I use them to create "bathroom crabs":

The storage bin is full of sand, which the sweeper can feed into the sieve. The wild pokeshell will happily eat whatever polluted dirt it spits out, and convert that back into 50% mass in more sand. Your duplicates can duck in there to grab the molts without sticking around long enough to get clawed if there's an egg present. I suppose you could also sweep the molts out if you really wanted as the increase in power for the receptacle would be negligible.

Don't bother using automation to lock the door if an egg is present as it will end up releasing the pokeshell / not detecting things correctly. Also don't tame the pokeshell as their appetites make pacus look like they're on crash diets. They'll be unsatisfied even if the sieve is running 24/7 and I think they'll even chew through the byproduct from multiple ethanol distillers - I'm waiting for the printer to give me another one or to breach another ocean biome before I start those up.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Apr 16, 2020

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Shumagorath posted:

One of his tutorials advocates putting deodorizers nearby to turn the POx into clean oxygen. Later when you can start wrangling pokeshells I use them to create "bathroom crabs":

The storage bin is full of sand, which the sweeper can feed into the sieve. The wild pokeshell will happily eat whatever polluted dirt it spits out, and convert that back into 50% mass in more sand. Your duplicates can duck in there to grab the molts without sticking around long enough to get clawed if there's an egg present. I suppose you could also sweep the molts out if you really wanted as the increase in power for the receptacle would be negligible.

Don't bother using automation to lock the door if an egg is present as it will end up releasing the pokeshell / not detecting things correctly. Also don't tame the pokeshell as their appetites make pacus look like they're on crash diets. They'll be unsatisfied even if the sieve is running 24/7 and I think they'll even chew through the byproduct from multiple ethanol distillers - I'm waiting for the printer to give me another one or to breach another ocean biome before I start those up.

I love this. I'm definitely going to add a bathroom crab to my base.

Radio
Jul 25, 2003

Oh no, trash bear!

Shumagorath posted:

-Geothermal is supplementary heating, not a main source. Better to boost a more energetic chemical source than try to turn heat directly into work.

42 full blast turbines beg to differ.

Radio fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 16, 2020

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I can't claim credit for the idea as it's either from this thread or Francis John after my disastrous cheat-fueled attempt to tame pokeshells on my last base. I have one at every sieve and to be honest I could probably consolidate everything into one or two if I wanted to deal with four-way inputs and outputs.

Radio posted:

42 full blast turbines beg to differ.
Right I meant directly off the magma pool at the bottom of the map; I thought heat would conduct through the lake a lot faster than it apparently does and the active volcanoes on my map appear to be over-pressured by said pool (not like I can get down there to do the analysis).

To be honest your screenshots earlier made it clear I'm not the galaxy brain I thought I was after finally getting off sandbox mode due to Rime being very forgiving. If you have any pointers for fixing what I posted in my screenshot I'm all ears - my mod stack should be enough to make everything accessible but I'm not afraid to throw in the towel and sandbox it at this point.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 16, 2020

Radio
Jul 25, 2003

Oh no, trash bear!
The issue lies with the design of your thermo-couple and the fact that magma is much less conductive than solid igneous. A single door between two sets of diamond tiles can keep at least 4 turbines rolling full burn from core magma for at least 400 cycles. With a volcano it's a matter of working the debris into a door trap.

Just do a single door and use tempshift plates and petroleum to distribute the heat.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
The reason I used obsidian tiles on the steam side was that I found in my last base that with diamond or steel on that side the steam temperature would shoot up well beyond 200ºC before the temperature sensor could respond, at which point the turbines put out excess heat but no extra power...? Assuming I'm willing to turn all the material in that thermocouple into wasted debris at the bottom of the magma pool, what layering do I want to use? Due to the voids I'll probably have to eat some loss just to regain full contact.

From what you described I want

code:
[][][][][][][][]
______[]______
[][][][][][][][]
where _ is void?

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Apr 16, 2020

Radio
Jul 25, 2003

Oh no, trash bear!
Something like this:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
What's the advantage of bottlenecking all the heat through one steel door? I suppose I could grind it out to replace all those obsidian tiles with insulated ceramic / replace all but one door with voids.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

khy posted:

Compost it into dirt. It's the only sustainable way to get dirt (besides extremely inefficient space trips) once you've mined out all the dirt in your asteroid.

You can also feed it to pokeshells or sage hatches.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Pips and some arbor trees will give you more dirt than you could ever want.

Radio
Jul 25, 2003

Oh no, trash bear!

Shumagorath posted:

What's the advantage of bottlenecking all the heat through one steel door? I suppose I could grind it out to replace all those obsidian tiles with insulated ceramic / replace all but one door with voids.

Less thermal energy locked up in 200kg tiles of steel that delete themselves.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Radio posted:

:aaa:

Nice to know it's fixable. Thanks!

insta
Jan 28, 2009

Radio posted:

Wait, what?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Soooo-oooo....

I redirected the turbine liquid output to a tank and tediously vacuumed out the remaining steam to another area where I'm condensing tonnes and tonnes of steam back into water (a cold biome spawned in contact with an oil biome). With my airlock mod I was able to get in there and change the thermocouple to the new one with zero loss of material and it's now functioning extremely well, though granted I just rebooted everything. The big loss was keeping my old steel doors closed far too long when vacuuming and letting them get up to 800ºC before deconstructing them, but an obsidian storage bin in a nearby oil pool took care of that. Nearly all of the igneous rock debris below the lower diamond plate has re-liquified and there's another 25t sitting at 1409ºC and rising - the rest is abyssalite from the original build. Also threw some diamond tempshift plates behind the aquatuner and that's moving heat into the other steel door thermocouple much faster now.

Very happy I didn't end up tapping out to sandbox mode to fix this.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Apr 16, 2020

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
is diamond plate in your steam chamber too? Im barely getting one aquatuner in a cooling loop from 4 refineries, 2 plastic presses, and 2 kilns to heat up the steam to operating temp in dozens of cycles. I just added a cooling loop in the cool steam vent output too.

.... and all my coal ran out. Guess i'm not making it as fast as I thought, and i am burning through power. I might have to push for magma power as described above

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
It's diamond plate on the inner thermocouple now, along with a row of diamond temperature shift plates in the chamber and two on the left side of the aquatuner. The coolant started at 90ºC and has to fight four turbines so it's taken awhile to get down into the high 40's.

Keep in mind that's only to power operations in the oil biome. My main base is still powered on coal and some natural gas, with operations near the natgas geyser siphoning some of that off. I had a petroleum generator backing that up at one point since I was extracting and refining oil locally due to a great cluster of geysers in the area (map is posted earlier).

How big is your hatch farm? You should never run out of coal if you're constantly coring out more sedimentary and igneous rock to feed them. I have at least two generators at each of my transport tube stations (~4 just to cover extreme distances) plus what's in my sealed base, and I'm still not consuming coal faster than 40 hatches can pump it out. I won't need to move to slicksters for a long time.

I posted my refinery earlier but keep in mind your aquatuner in your refinery steam chamber is just there to recycle excess heat, not run 24/7. With enough Pwater one of those things could cool your refinery, power spine, and probably your oxygen feed.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Apr 16, 2020

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008
I have 4 stone hatch farms w/7 in each. The coal is being auto swept to feed 6 generators

I have 2 hydrogen off at the moment since they sucked up too much hydrogen and emptied my nullifier, and a Nat gas also off now since my liquid lock broke on my oil refinery, and I need to fix the gas inside. Oh two more for oil biome work, and one close to space for power there (all coal)

I went from 60 some tons to 93kg and all my power just... Stopped. Scrambling for more coal now and trying to cut over to other things.

My aquatuner was is only running to cool my industrial loop, but I added more loop to cool off a res full of water from a cool steam vent, and it's struggling to do so. I think I need some shift plates to spread it all out

Roundboy
Oct 21, 2008

I need help figuring out bridge mechanics, and its bothering me.

Water from my bathroom loop goes through the sieve and hits the bridge. Priority is the water input loop of the bathrooms, and I'm cool with that. The next bridge priority is the overflow from the loop, and the priority is 'B', and when that is full, it goes to 'A" which is just a storage pit for now. I think i have this okay.

pipe 'B" flows to the next bridge, and this is where am having trouble. 'C" is flowing to hydroponic farm tiles, whereas 'D" is top off input from a pump. I want to have 'C" fed by 'B', and if need be, top off from the pump. I have tried D on the input die, the output side, and 'B" feeding to the inut, and also across the bride in a bypass. I cant get the combo right, it always seems to split the input between the pump and germ water. I want germ water first (I know this is hardly going to fill up enough to use it)

Eventually the cholorine room will be ready to clean it all, but i will output to farms with spillover to my open storage.

TL;DR What is the OUTPUT mechanics for bridges, i get input fine.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Fluid (or solid rail cargo) prefers to flow into the input of a bridge. The output of a bridge has lower priority than anything already flowing past the destination. Have a straight line between B and C, with D ending in a bridge whose output joins the B-C line. It also can't hurt to put bridges where your pipes change direction - that's a standard I've been playing with at someone's suggestion from this thread and it makes things so much easier.

In the diagram you posted everything is trying to flow toward the input of that last bridge then port back over to the output. You never want to have a section of pipe connecting the input and output of a bridge, but a bridge input is a great way to join up to four pipes (the fourth will require either another bridge output in the middle and a single tile of pipe, or a zig-zag to get in from angle the bridge flows).

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Apr 17, 2020

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

I know that two aquatuners running full-tilt is too much heat for one steam turbine to delete, but is there an easy way to determine when two aquatuners doing lighter applications might be paired under one steam turbine? I'm building a SPOM based on this design and the dude notes that there's space for a second aquatuner in the steam chamber. I'm thinking of using that for keeping the living areas of my base cool, which I think should be pretty easy, but I don't want to get this all set up and then have stuff start melting down.

insta
Jan 28, 2009

Bold Robot posted:

I know that two aquatuners running full-tilt is too much heat for one steam turbine to delete, but is there an easy way to determine when two aquatuners doing lighter applications might be paired under one steam turbine? I'm building a SPOM based on this design and the dude notes that there's space for a second aquatuner in the steam chamber. I'm thinking of using that for keeping the living areas of my base cool, which I think should be pretty easy, but I don't want to get this all set up and then have stuff start melting down.

Sources:

https://oxygennotincluded.gamepedia.com/Thermo_Aquatuner
https://oxygennotincluded.gamepedia.com/Steam_Turbine

1x PW AT is 585kDTU, so 2x is 1170kDTU. 1x steam turbine at 5 inlets & 200C steam (the most efficient temperature for 5 inlets) will delete 877kDTU.

Interestingly, 3x AT is 1.755MDTU, and 2x turbine is 1.754MDTU :)

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I don't have exosuits yet. In order to tap this salt water geyser I had to tunnel down, build plumbing, then carefully open up the existing cave system to the left to flood the pumps with hot water without killing dupes.

1. Should I have put the desalinator into the cold biome?
2. Is it better to cool the desalinator input water or the desalinator output water?
3. Can anybody suggest a good piping layout to get hot water up into the cold biome and out again? How can I take advantage of that SPOM?

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
1. Eh, sure, if you want to melt all the ice and snow and not have to worry about active cooling for longer.

2. It's really minimal but reducing the input's temperature is optimal, salt water has SHC of 4.100 while water is 4.179. The machine itself takes the temperature of the input for salt water (different for brine!) and outputs at the same value.

3. When you want to bleed heat into an environment you build a coil, snaking normal or radiant pipes left/right or up/down. You use radiant when you have a limited amount of space to do this. Since the AETN is powered by hydrogen gas, there's no worry of cross-over with the piping. You may want to immerse it in a liquid if you want to concentrate the cooling though if you use water you'll have to be careful about it freezing into a solid. In your case, you'll probably want to pump salt water up into the cold biome, coil your pipes through the footprint of the AETN, then bring it back down to the Desalinator to be processed.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Doesn't the AETN work while encased in ice? I have a pair in a glacier I hollowed out for the wolframite and my plan is to just dump excess liquid into there and freeze it into waste water Neapolitan.

What it's actually going to cool on Rime I dunno, but now that I think about it I should build some solid rails through there too!

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Due to not really being careful while digging around, nearly the entirety of my oil biome is covered in super thick steam, mostly from ice biomes melting into the oil and flashing. Are there any quick or easy (or both!) ways of clearing that out?

For now the only measure I've thought of is a giant tank with a floor of airflow tiles above the biome, have all the steam flow through and then condense into water. Any other method?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

canepazzo posted:

Due to not really being careful while digging around, nearly the entirety of my oil biome is covered in super thick steam, mostly from ice biomes melting into the oil and flashing. Are there any quick or easy (or both!) ways of clearing that out?

For now the only measure I've thought of is a giant tank with a floor of airflow tiles above the biome, have all the steam flow through and then condense into water. Any other method?

Why do you need to clear it out? Do you need the water? Do you want a different atmosphere there? Are you worried about the water contaminating oil flow?

There's probably a better solution to whatever it is you want to do than "clear out the steam". As long as you're using atmo suits (and you should be, seeing as it's hot enough to boil water), the steam shouldn't pose any major issues.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Because it's untidy! But really cause I wanted to setup slickster ranches there, so that they poop oil directly into the reservoir the oil wells are dropping into, and pumping out steam out of rooms is a royal pain in the rear end.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
It might make slickster ranching tough. I'm in the same situation on this map and vacuuming out an entire biome of 750kg/tile steam one kilo at a time. Not much use aside from emergency water supply, but useful long-term since I slightly overdraw my main SPOM source.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Sep 26, 2020

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Cease to Hope posted:

Liquid locks are nonsense in ONI because there's no evaporation and the pressure simulation is extremely crude. You should not be able to contain a hard vacuum with a water trap, for example. Also, they shouldn't be maintenance free, but they are because water doesn't get absorbed or tracked when people walk through it.

It also gets nakedly exploitative with corner locks and pillar locks, which both rely on failures of the simulation, not actual physics.

Well, yeah, the game doesn't model a lot of things. If they factored pressure into state changes, things would get pretty complicated pretty quickly. It would certainly be a lot for players to manage, especially new ones.

Not having convection is pretty weird though. But the thing that confuses me the most is that liquids don't obey the same density-sorting (whatever you call it) as gases. I have a streak of oil forming a vertical column through polluted water.

I swear diffusion was a thing in a much older build though.

I'm just saying that liquid locks seem intentional. Also there aren't really any other solutions in the un-modded game. Imo, it's a feature, not a bug. Dupian physics.

Shumagorath posted:

It also can't hurt to put bridges where your pipes change direction - that's a standard I've been playing with at someone's suggestion from this thread and it makes things so much easier.

I'm confused what benefit this provides.

Also, I finally have had, RIP gassy moos! I'm on a quest to have and maintain one of every plant and animal, all morphs included.

I'm storing the cows underground because I like to have all my ducks animals in a row. So their utility is extremely questionable.

Will the dupes automatically take the moos and seeds from the containers? Apparently there used to be a bug where you'd have to deconstruct the container to get them out. They didn't seem to be doing anything, so I hit unload, and it just freed the moo, and I had to build a critter drop-off so they'd come wrangle it, which was annoying.

I wish they balanced some of the plants and animals to make them more useful. The moos are extremely hard to get, hard to take care of, produce negligible good, and on top of it, you have to go back to space constantly to replenish your supply. The least they could have done was make them live longer. But they only live 75 cycles. That's not even as long as a drecko.

Edit: some other complaints.

I wish they'd fix it so you could sweep artifacts and things like the agriculture thing (whatever that green pellet is called) and microchips. It's weird you can queue them for sweeping, but you can never designate anything to hold them.

And why why why is lead the same color as gold??? I mean, look at this:

Gold:

Lead:

Gold - Lead:

They are nearly identical, and yet someone purposefully made them ever so slightly different. They probably are the same, but the blur makes them slightly different in that image.

But I can't for the life of me figure out why lead is that color in the first place. I thought maybe lead comes out as yellow when it's an ore or maybe when it's refined or something, but I can't find any images of yellow lead that make sense.

Apparently there is a silver-colored sprite in the code somewhere labeled as lead.

They recolor other things for convenience. It's not like hydrogen is actually pink.

I can't seem to find a mod to fix it, which seems strange. I can't be the only one who finds it annoying to turn on the materials overlay and find it basically useless when trying to find lead you want to replace with gold or whatever.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Apr 18, 2020

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Shadow0 posted:

Edit: some other complaints.

I wish they'd fix it so you could sweep artifacts and things like the agriculture thing (whatever that green pellet is called) and microchips. It's weird you can queue them for sweeping, but you can never designate anything to hold them.

I really wish you could set a priority on a composting errand. I don't like having sporechid seeds around no matter where they are, and I'm stuck hoping someone decides to go and compost it eventually rather than saying "Hey, seriously, this is important that you dispose of this".

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

canepazzo posted:

Because it's untidy! But really cause I wanted to setup slickster ranches there, so that they poop oil directly into the reservoir the oil wells are dropping into, and pumping out steam out of rooms is a royal pain in the rear end.

Carbon dioxide sinks below steam, so as long as the slicksters are close to the floor of wherever you're ranching then, then the CO2 should naturally displace the steam. Just put a filter on whatever pumps out the oil or petroleum to clean out any precipitation.

Shadow0 posted:

And why why why is lead the same color as gold??? I mean, look at this:

It's possible they were swapped late in development? Gold is generally mined as pure metal, while lead is generally mined as an ore. Gold amalgam is a thing that exists but it's fairly rare.

Cease to Hope fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Apr 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Plus the grey is now the colour of refined aluminum, which was added during the big biome update.