Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Johnny Aztec posted:

I want to suddenly find myself 300-400 years in the future, and a historian is excitedly anxious to ask me about the significance of the common themes between the items, and he just has a pile of third and fourth generation Loss reference memes.

'I'm glad you could make it, Mr. Aztec. We keep coming across these symbols and hope you could help us.'

'Of course. What are these symbols?'

The historian draws:
I II
II I-

Aztec begins to sweat furiously. In the distance, a dog begins to bark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Maestro posted:

The female dams are apparently designed by someone who has no idea what a female dam would look like. The idea of introducing gendered identities to normally non-gendered objects so often treats the familiar as inherently masculine.
Yeah, a female dam should be portrayed as a mad-dam.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

The reason she looks uncertain is because she'd always thought of herself as a dike

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Flint_Paper posted:

The reason she looks uncertain is because she'd always thought of herself as a dike

:drat:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Plus it's totally backwards. Putting a finger in was supposed to stop the town from flooding!

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
See it's funny because he is loving the anthropomorphized structure

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Just Offscreen posted:

See it's funny because he is loving the anthropomorphized structure

Nobody has a problem with loving anthropomorphized dams, bridges, viaducts, stiles, or any other infrastructure. People just want a little internal consistency.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:zak:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/funkyobligation/status/1249760339413143553

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

wow i had no idea there was a new silent hill coming out too

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dewgy posted:

wow i had no idea there was a new silent hill coming out too

That's a deep cut

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Zil posted:

That's a deep cut

That's a deep cut

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
It's actually pretty shallow, foreskins aren't that thick.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
speak for yourself :smuggo:

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Zil posted:

That's a deep cut

What tipped you off?

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I'd ask you to stop, but I don't really have skin in this game.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
poo poo I didn't know there were more of these.

These own.

https://youtu.be/lm86qDC9NaE

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

ol Dagwood having erotic dreams

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Dagwood foreverially roastmeatized. Roast turkey is eating Dagwood's right arm and roast beef is eating Dagwood's left arm. Dagwood's hands are already swallowed by greasy roast meat and he cannot escape. Dagwood's hands feel so good inside the roast meat which is warm and soft on his hands. Roast pulled pork is jealous and wants to join but there are no hands to eat. Dagwood cannot resist the temptation of being swallowed alive by giant roast meat.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

The Maestro posted:

The female dams are apparently designed by someone who has no idea what a female dam would look like. The idea of introducing gendered identities to normally non-gendered objects so often treats the familiar as inherently masculine.

I think we should complain about the implied bestiality first. All animals are born to dams, after all.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Dominic, you rat! Giving your own brother the ol' spicy pulled pork!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Was there a point in time when the comic titled Blondie was actually about Blondie and not Dagwood?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Whybird posted:

Dagwood foreverially roastmeatized. Roast turkey is eating Dagwood's right arm and roast beef is eating Dagwood's left arm. Dagwood's hands are already swallowed by greasy roast meat and he cannot escape. Dagwood's hands feel so good inside the roast meat which is warm and soft on his hands. Roast pulled pork is jealous and wants to join but there are no hands to eat. Dagwood cannot resist the temptation of being swallowed alive by giant roast meat.

literally a roast, literally a roast and loving it

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Skwirl posted:

Was there a point in time when the comic titled Blondie was actually about Blondie and not Dagwood?

Very early, yes. But then people were concerned about the implications of a single female protagonist, so they retooled it to be far blander.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Elfface posted:

Very early, yes. But then people were concerned about the implications of a single female protagonist, so they retooled it to be far blander.

I really want an edgy reboot of Blondie, like the Flintstones comic where Fred says "We committed a war crime Barnie."

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Elfface posted:

Very early, yes.

"Very early" being back in 1930, the strip is old as hell. They made 28 Blondie films between 1938 and 1950 and there were even two Blondie TV sitcoms in 1957 and 1968.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuQkxMl-8lQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wblyhLYKrFg

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Skwirl posted:

Ah so it's like the opposite of the band

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Good to see the Sluggy Freelance guy broke into newspaper comics in the end after all.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Hägar gonna get hosed up by Popeye next panel

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

System Metternich posted:

Hägar gonna get hosed up by Popeye next panel

Why? He's not taking any spinach.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hagar and Popeye would absolutely go down to the tavern to drink ale and talk about voyages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Popeye famously friendly with pirates and people of that sort.