Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lol at the idea of Kurt Angle doing Bloodsport. He'd actually die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Rusev on the other hand could finally live out his Tong Po dreams.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Rarity posted:

Lol at the idea of Kurt Angle doing Bloodsport. He'd actually die.

Josh vs Kurt in a brain damage match that is over before the bell rings. Book it for JJ Spring Break 2021.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

AJ used to use the f-slur constantly, you could even hear him dropping it during matches. I wish I could find the clip of him calling Disco that while he swings a chainsaw around and forgets his lines

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Big Dave posted:

AJ used to use the f-slur constantly, you could even hear him dropping it during matches. I wish I could find the clip of him calling Disco that while he swings a chainsaw around and forgets his lines

Oh gently caress yeah I forgot about that. He said it in TNA a lot. Like during backstage interviews he would f bomb other people's interviews

https://youtu.be/F-wx0imXCE0

Maybe wasn't in TNA

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
MIROSLAV BARNYASHEV vs THE INVISIBLE MAN for SPRING BREAK FOREVER

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Dave posted:

Yeah, AJ was/is terrible

Kurt would die in Bloodsport, and part of me thinks Josh 1) knows and 2) wants that

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1251229019737120769

yep

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually

Was it only 700k a month savings i thought i had heard numbers around 4 million a month, either way its a shithead thing to do but what are the legitimate savings numbers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Brokenogre posted:

Was it only 700k a month savings i thought i had heard numbers around 4 million a month

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/1250660077704368128?s=21

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Big Dave posted:

He's also used the n word.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

And he really doesn't seem the type to learn from his mistakes.
Also; so much for this company circling the loving drain. gently caress you for giving them so much money Fox.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Apr 17, 2020

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider posted:

WWE NXT star Taynara Conti, 24, has been released, PWInsider.com can confirm. The release took place today.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
And here come the NXT releases?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Per Fightful and Casey, Tino Sabbatelli and Mars Wang and Cezar Bononi have also been released

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Shame WWE doesn't list NXT releases on wwe.com cause talk about having the perfect photo for it.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Did Mars Wang even make it on to TV?

Cezar Bononi hadn't even had a televised match since the 1st of May last year (where he lost to Keith Lee), and Taynara Conti hadn't even been on TV since December. Like, how much would this even actually save?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Mars Wang is a great fuckin name

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

Power Windows posted:

Mars Wang is a great fuckin name

Did you see his outfit?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

nerdrum posted:

Did you see his outfit?

I see Chinese universities have begun research into thuganomics.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Primo was supposed to be up this October

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1251289451814432770

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
https://twitter.com/GIFSkull/status/1251269326008549376?s=19

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

This shirt would do well with just about anyone right now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

International talent Mohamed Abdelfattal, Faisal Kurdi and Hussain Aldagal have also been removed from the Performance Center site

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Best thing about most of these developmental releases is that I cant tell if these are real people or people here are making them up

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Still very excellent that all of these theoretical people are being fired during a time that they might not be able to fly back to their home country

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Neodoomium posted:

Still very excellent that all of these theoretical people are being fired during a time that they might not be able to fly back to their home country

yeah but it's hiLARIOUS that they're people we've never heard of that are getting thrown on the streets XD

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

All of my posts are serious aside from the time I got fooled into thinking Tamina was gone, which in my defense Primo and Epico were there just as long and did get released

Neodoomium posted:

Coach Kendo Kashin basically told Tokyo Sports he's stuck here with no idea of what to do next. No telling when America's gonna let people travel again, and if you've been fired while having a work visa with the company that just fired you, you're screwed

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Best thing about most of these developmental releases is that I cant tell if these are real people or people here are making them up

Yup...

Add Nick Papageorgio to the list of released names as well

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I'm half expecting troll posts using names from those Key & Peele college football sketches. Next up on the NXT chopping block are D'Glester Hardunkichud, Hingle McCringleberry, and the tag team of Fudge & EEEE EEEEEEEEEE.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Toob Bobuloon has also been released

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Wishing Sammy Cavauro the very best in his future endeavours

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Mike Gminski, Satnam Singh, Fennis Dembo and Ruben Boumtje-Boumtje were also released from NXT.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Matt Huika has been released from NXT.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

so they're basically using the pandemic as an excuse to cut all the international people they hired and had zero plans to ever actually develop or do anything with so now they're trapped in america with no job and no prospects

insanely cool company

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Alaois posted:

so they're basically using the pandemic as an excuse to cut all the international people they hired and had zero plans to ever actually develop or do anything with so now they're trapped in america with no job and no prospects

insanely cool company

it's not a huge deal, they just have to go to their country's consulate in downtown Orlando and get things sorted out

geez

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the tacit admission that their whole business plan for the last five years or whatever is a total failure is remarkable. thank god for tv execs and mbs

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Alaois posted:

insanely cool company

They're not a company, they're a family

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/NotDrDeath/status/1250956257705504768?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

the tacit admission that their whole business plan for the last five years or whatever is a total failure is remarkable. thank god for tv execs and mbs

Was gonna say, the only consolations that have come from this year of wrestling business in my opinion have been a combination of that, admitting defeat on the Network and crawling back to PPV