Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

this mf eating pocky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I wonder if they'll do a reading series on these

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1251227133147516928?s=20

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

If Biden doesn't pick a trans woman he's canceled pass it on

Ps now accepting nominations

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

T-man posted:

If Biden doesn't pick a trans woman he's canceled pass it on

Ps now accepting nominations

Vice President Caitlyn Jenner.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

I remember when Maron was dating her

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

sexpig by night posted:

I think Liz's main point was that he would indeed have a state of the union or whatever where he says 'climate change is our greatest crisis as a nation and we must do all we can to fight against it' but then won't DO anything, which I agree with but yea it does get weakened with him not even bothering to pay the lipservice half the time.

The Trudeau Gambit.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

One of the things Brace mentioned but didn't really go into was the looming consolidation of industry. How badly is that going to gently caress everything?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Very

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Carefully

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Jonas Albrecht posted:

One of the things Brace mentioned but didn't really go into was the looming consolidation of industry. How badly is that going to gently caress everything?

It's a big step towards those cyberpunk stories where the only people who live comfortable lives work for one of like five huge megacorporations

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Gripweed posted:

It's a big step towards those cyberpunk stories where the only people who live comfortable lives work for one of like five huge megacorporations

can't wait to get a job at the renraku arcology

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Jonas Albrecht posted:

So many small to medium to large sized businesses are either going to close or suffer because of low to zero cash flow, meanwhile private equity groups are just licking their chops to buy everything up

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Shipon posted:

its probably something like they bought drugs with bitcoin some time a while back like anyone gives a gently caress

SIGH... it's been well documented there are rightwing paramilitary groups who make money with Bitcoin drugs (often with people none the wiser). all it takes is one night looking for a plug and watch one of these loving morons make another lame slampiece

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
This thread should read less Twitter. Every weeks it's a new round of "Chapo morons are about to get indicted!!! Oh noes!!"

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

anyone know when virgil's bail hearing is set?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Lambert posted:

This thread everyone should read less Twitter.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Lambert posted:

This thread should read less Twitter. Every weeks it's a new round of "Chapo morons are about to get indicted!!! Oh noes!!"

I have not seen this topic come up other weeks in this thread at all.

Lambert, do you enjoy anything? I only see you posting in threads to hate on the subject of the thread.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Liz's accent is fried valley girl imo

Also going to echo that boomers keeping the U.S. from nuking Vietnam was a dumb take but extra dumb because she punctuated it by saying that our generation hasn't done poo poo, so she can kiss my whole rear end

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Legions of hornt up millennials and zoomers now can't cum unless a girl makes some brain damaged anime face, so you can't say our generations haven't changed anything

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Pokemon aheago to the polls.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Jonas Albrecht posted:

i have embedded in my Mind's Eye the image of Sister Hillary doing that face and now I hate you.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Pelosi bath water

Rbg feet pics

Trump air sexing (for the androphiles)

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

i have embedded in my Mind's Eye the image of Sister Hillary doing that face and now I hate you.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Animal Crossing the picket line!

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Lambert posted:

is that what you think was happening?

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

BBJoey posted:

is that what you think was happening?

No no. He’s right. I’m pretty much constantly worried about the Chapos being indicted.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

but it'd be great if the chapos got indicted. incredible content.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Shipon posted:

No thank you, I like the eyes I was born with.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Shipon posted:

It is extremely plausible that Amazon's not far from making a freaky company town dictated by algorithms in downtown Seattle, all's they gotta do is encapsulate it in a big pyramid

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Who's the guy who tried to sue will because he said he had a rat face

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

Wolfsheim posted:

Who's the guy who tried to sue will because he said he had a rat face

Ahem, "rat-faced baby-killer and Trump PR homunculus" Jason Miller.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
truth is, as they say, an absolute defense to defamation

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's absolutely insane that guy was able to cheat on his wife.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

It is extremely plausible that Amazon's not far from making a freaky company town dictated by algorithms in downtown Seattle, all's they gotta do is encapsulate it in a big pyramid

because what we needed was Ford2.0

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Welcome to Fordlandia.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/asymmetricinfo/status/1251254365916205060?s=20

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The most powerful brain ever created

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
AsymmetricBrainstem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

It's a funny one beause she's probably not entirely wrong on school shootings as a meme reproduced by media exposure, but also come the gently caress on think about this situation for like two seconds