Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Yeah given Rovert's history I don't see how that's too sarcastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Benne posted:

Like it or not people are gonna be running with it

https://twitter.com/BrasilianFury/status/1251974915005259777

Give the man a prize

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1251977425413640192

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Cody "Sound Decisions {"Check Out My Neck!"}" "The American Nightmare" "Rhodes" Runnels

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Cody had a lot of dumb opinions that he claims Brandi caused him to take a look at and change but he's not going to be seriously out there passive aggressively liking tweets because he thinks they say Sami Zayn sucks.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Regardless rovert is a dumb baby man

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
That tweet was pretty clearly sarcastic imo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Seams posted:

That tweet was pretty clearly sarcastic imo

I'd be a lot more inclined to believe that had ol rov not spend like 5 pages defending blackface

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

It's probably sarcasm but rovert doesnt seem to understand how to convey sarcasm

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Cody is just one of rovert’s many sources.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

That was extremely obvious sarcasm why act like he was sincere with this when he has actually bad posts that aren't jokes

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It was probably sarcasm but I'm willing to lose Cody to dunk on rovert.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Still wanna know what a hash leaf is

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The tweet is obviously sarcastic but Rov has a long and proud history of being a little anti-Union tory worm so I'm happy with people dunking on him.

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

it's just difficult for me not to read a weirdly chuddy tweet from the dude who defended lacey evans getting her kid in blackface and implied that a black man being livid over a blatantly racist t-shirt design was only upset due to mental illness, which he ought to have gone back to the plantation to have cared for, and not take it at face value,

i guess,

for some reason.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NienNunb posted:

The tweet is obviously sarcastic but Rov has a long and proud history of being a little anti-Union tory worm so I'm happy with people dunking on him.

Why would you act like being anti-union is bad. Do you know anything about Irish politics?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The good type of union not the bad type of Union

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Why would you act like being anti-union is bad. Do you know anything about Irish politics?

Dad, come on

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Seams posted:

The good type of union not the bad type of Union

He's not that type of anti-union and he doesn't vote anything close to Tory. This forum is seriously delusional when it comes to rovert.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

We’re having so much fun

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

He's not that type of anti-union and he doesn't vote anything close to Tory. This forum is seriously delusional when it comes to rovert.

You should hate him have you seen all his anti-Yankees tweets?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NienNunb posted:

You should hate him have you seen all his anti-Yankees tweets?

Can't say I've seen any pro Red Sox tweets from Irish Trevor.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Maybe post about somebody else's stupid wrestling fan opinion now, there are plenty out there.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I used to think Tank Abbott was just a repackaged Jim Neidhart, beat that :smuggo:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

jesus WEP posted:

I used to think Tank Abbott was just a repackaged Jim Neidhart, beat that :smuggo:

Who?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I was 9 and thought Ultimate Warrior was the greatest wrestler ever. I couldn't imagine anyone stronger or cooler.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

coconono posted:

I was 9 and thought Ultimate Warrior was the greatest wrestler ever. I couldn't imagine anyone stronger or cooler.

:smith::hf::sigh:

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MassRafTer posted:

This is tragic and pathetic.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Rovert pumps wee dugs.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

So wait, was "confirmed for MAGA chud" Cody being sarcastic when he said he thought rovert was being sarcastic, since he said something Cody agreed with, or what :confused:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rovert has the sense of humor of a robot so I've given up on figuring out what is and isn't sarcasm. I don't know what it is but he's just incapable of properly expressing it in his writing.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

He's a piss-poor writer but he also does not in any way deserve the benefit of the doubt so I'm more than willing to accept being hoodwinked on occasion by whatever he thinks is "sarcastic" chud behavior

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1252040770879709184

When his follow up is that Sami is faking his politics because he works for a right wing company it is hard to see his first post as sarcasm. That's some strong "but you participate in society" poo poo.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Notice me David Starr sempai.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I wonder if I can quickly find a different stupid wrestling fan opinion for people to talk about instead?
0.5 seconds after looking up a random woman wrestler's tweet and checking the replies

https://twitter.com/Ker76767582/status/1250406959439896579

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

I wonder if I can quickly find a different stupid wrestling fan opinion for people to talk about instead?
0.5 seconds after looking up a random woman wrestler's tweet and checking the replies

https://twitter.com/Ker76767582/status/1250406959439896579

Well, yeah, if you use a cheat code like that (or looking at the @s of any famous woman), any game is easy

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

So wait, was "confirmed for MAGA chud" Cody being sarcastic when he said he thought rovert was being sarcastic, since he said something Cody agreed with, or what :confused:

Cody literally said today he is not a Trump supporter and posted last year about what had caused him to change his outlook on a lot of things.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

I'd also like to think along with Brandi, Cody leaving the WWE bubble and interacting with indie wrestlers who maybe had to do a GoFundMe for a medical bill among other issues of the common man might've helped changed his perspective that ol' Donnie boy ain't helping the working man after all. Especially since all those tweets came pre-release (unless there was more post-release that I missed).

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1252040770879709184

When his follow up is that Sami is faking his politics because he works for a right wing company it is hard to see his first post as sarcasm. That's some strong "but you participate in society" poo poo.

He's transparently running a dumb gimmick for attention and it's disappointing that it's working. Just quote the dril tweet with corncob replaced with potato and move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

https://twitter.com/dril/status/841892608788041732?s=19