Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

All the morons on CNN's broken Cisco webcam poo poo do this. It always looks so pathetic and opportunist. Like, you're going to get your loving plug, calm down and have some self-respect.

i was wondering why that jagoff was trending, and apparently it's cause of the interview he did on friday with bill maher. the interview itself was fairly poor, sad to say. it's pretty drat depressing that joe rogan did a better job of making One-Eye look bad than a professional political commentator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Minenfeld! posted:

It'd be easier if we just had a functioning government that could you know...support people without jobs.

But hey.
Oh I’m agreeing with you. People who are protesting “liberty or death” or “need haircut” are the ones missing the point.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

DaveWoo posted:

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1251938432676495365

Okay, I'll bite: what means do the Dems have at their disposal to dismantle right-wing media?

I actually forgot Loomer existed, the lovable insane lunatic scamp she is

Is she still running for Congress only so she can get unbanned from Twitter?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
We getting a day off from the insanity rallies?

Edit: I guess I have to specify now with all the loving idiots around the country protesting that I mean the Trump pressers.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Seeing the kid holding that sign in the first one makes me sad. They never had a chance.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

To be fair, I'd trust Jesus over Hogan, Hall, and Nash circa 1996. Those guys were fuckers.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

To be fair, I'd trust Jesus over Hogan, Hall, and Nash circa 1996. Those guys were fuckers.

And two of them never really stopped being fuckers either :v:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I feel like we’re back in the 90s with all of the New World Order poo poo

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

FlamingLiberal posted:

I feel like we’re back in the 90s with all of the New World Order poo poo

https://youtu.be/Juqm94sUV_E

4 lyfe

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Is one of those dudes sobbing because he got to shake Alex Jones's hand? Like....wtf.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

friendbot2000 posted:

Is one of those dudes sobbing because he got to shake Alex Jones's hand? Like....wtf.

Can’t blame him, that would be the saddest moment of my life as well.

eggyolk
Nov 8, 2007

I'm all about the Jesus World Order.

e: The New Testament World Order

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

For these Trumpers it should be that scene from Band of Brothers where the Dutch are sheering the women that slept with Nazis

OhDearGodNo posted:

With it being two weeks from now, most will fail to connect the dots. That church that stayed open for Easter ended up with people getting sick, and all of them insist they got it somewhere elsewhere than that service.

It came through the windows on a breeze like those cartoon aroma clouds that beckon the characters to food

Well, governor is a big three syllable word. It's hard to spell those when your brain has a smooth mirror polished like shine

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Apr 19, 2020

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

TulliusCicero posted:

Oh, that is what she did! I was all "Loomer, Loomer...rings a bell but can't remember which nutcase she is..."

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/roach_jean/status/1251713087180345344

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

That’s why this country is in the shape it’s in because of... Bullshit like this!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Alkydere posted:

Oh, that is what she did! I was all "Loomer, Loomer...rings a bell but can't remember which nutcase she is..."

she handcuffed herself to twitter HQ but only one door

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Seeing the kid holding that sign in the first one makes me sad. They never had a chance.

She might. I knew a family of uber right wing churchy style people. One of their daughters went off to college and when she came back she was completely different. She was still a church goer, but she wasn't blindly dedicated and she definitely swung left politically. So much so you'd hear her arguing with her mom and sister while we'd be working

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

She better fuckin run that poo poo back to her base

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

He needs to raise the money to pay of the Sandyhook families.
And no one can sue him for calling this a hoax.
So grift set to full!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Well in other news, holy loving poo poo!
https://www.wnem.com/news/us_world_...D_m507y3c98ifi4

quote:

Charles Calvin said he withdrew $200 from his checking account at a convenience store ATM in New Chicago, Indiana, on Saturday. When he glanced at his receipt, he noticed the account balance was $8.2 million.

Gee, thanks Obama

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

SocketWrench posted:

Well in other news, holy loving poo poo!
https://www.wnem.com/news/us_world_...D_m507y3c98ifi4

Gee, thanks Obama

Where’d the other half go?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

happyhippy posted:

He needs to raise the money to pay of the Sandyhook families.
And no one can sue him for calling this a hoax.
So grift set to full!

Couldn’t he be sued for calling Covid-19 a hoax?

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

We getting a day off from the insanity rallies?

Edit: I guess I have to specify now with all the loving idiots around the country protesting that I mean the Trump pressers.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1251967168771735555

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Why must we be constantly punished.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Big Strong Daddy needs his fix

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

Trying to poll or figure out the general election right now is a fool's errand. poo poo changes so much in a week, no one can possibly have a handle on what things will look like 6.5 months from now.

If November rolls around and schools are still closed, all pro and college sports have cancelled their seasons, no new TV has been filmed, and other first world problems, Trump could absolutely lose in a blowout like that.

If things start to open up again over the summer, and the death toll stays low enough for the media to blow it off, all those moderate republicans and independents that are unhappy now will happily re-join team R, and it'll be a nail-biter.

If shelter-in-place is still going on, or the depression has gotten so bad that food and utility service is spotty, there's massive civil unrest, etc... All bets are off.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Just to suffer?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Couldn’t he be sued for calling Covid-19 a hoax?

Maybe by someone who takes his snake oil and is harmed by it, or someone who can plausible claim that harm to them was incited by his ranting (this is why the Sandy Hook parents won). In general you can't sue someone just for being incredibly stupid in public, you have to have standing.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Is Alex Jones currently selling anything related to Covid? Or is he just indirectly profiting by getting his name back out into the world again?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is Alex Jones currently selling anything related to Covid? Or is he just indirectly profiting by getting his name back out into the world again?

What does your heart tell you?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Cable Guy posted:

The 17,000 deaths from H1N1 figure he was obsessed with was a global figure - orange gently caress-boy either didn't know that or was desperately sure the US wouldn't pass it. Anyway, we passed that on March 24th.

Yeah, the H1N1 death figure was also over a twelve month period, not two months.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com
What are the odds that Alex Jones already got COVID-19, happened to be one of the lucky majority who could fight it off without ending up in the hospital, and now feels safe stirring up poo poo in crowds and calling it all a hoax because he's sure he can't catch it again?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
What time is Dumbshit's presser today?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

What time is Dumbshit's presser today?

5:45. Thank you!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

If she wins, she gets a congressional twitter account by law* which is unbannable no matter what crazy poo poo she tweets under the Trump Standard, AND she upgrades from cyberstalking AOC to being able to physically stalk her since they will work in the same government building together.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He was selling zinc and Vitamin-D and various other supplements as "anti-viral" until the FDA sent him a "we will seize your property and force you to issue refunds" letter, which is the step after a "cease and desist" letter, at which point he mysteriously stopped and no longer mentions them on his show.

He is currently still hawking prepper food buckets.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

https://www.infowarsstore.com/infowars-face-mask

https://www.infowarsstore.com/emrics-essentials-organic-hand-sanitizer-combo

Check out the ingredients on the hand sanitizer. "Organic Essential Oil". That's it, thats one of the four ingredients for it.
loving lol.

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!

Is it to late to run Fauci, I feel like he would be a walk on for president at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

daddy needs his daddy time or some poo poo.