Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
I mean statistically you are more likely to kill yourself with a handgun than defending your household/self/family.

I'd never recommend gun purchases to the posters of CSPAM because something tells me the correlation is a bit too high.

Anywho... AHS is gonna do a focus group

https://twitter.com/cspotweet/status/1252023147907301376?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
I mean, it's not often you see a replica "gently caress this guy, not for what he did, but the inevitable legislative response" in the wild.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I didn't ask for this

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
https://twitter.com/PaulHaavardsrud/status/1252011175371345920?s=19

#wexit now

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

~Albertans screeching about transfer payments~

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Under no pretext, liberal.

read another book, i beg of you

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dreylad posted:

Sarnia's a success story in the sense that petro-chemical manufacturing hasn't gone the way of auto manufacturing yet. Growing up there the city stagnated and hollowed out from the early 90s (the plant my dad worked at was literally demolished which is unusual for Chemical Valley) until recently but they're getting some big investments by the provincial government and industry to open up a new Nova plant or something similar.

edit: holy poo poo Sid Meier was born in sarnia I guess we aren't all horrible mutant monstrosities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWOPZP_zH4c

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Just give away a few more masks, this'll all turn around soon.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Glad we invested literally zero of our money into renewable energy assuming the gravy garbage sand oil train would turn profit forever

Philman
Jan 20, 2004

Frosted Flake posted:

Will I seem like a kook or insensitive if I use my RPAL to go out and get the AR and handguns I’ve been fence sitting on before the inevitable bans?

I own some but didn’t want to make any other big ticket purchases during quarantine.

The initial reports have this as bad as Polytechnic, and we all saw how the government responded to that. I hate this is something I even have to consider.

:barf:

you should find another way to stimulate the economy.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:melter:

Harold Stassen has issued a correction as of 04:54 on Jun 20, 2021

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Teddy's is a brilliant restaurant; can confirm

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Remember Trudeau protesting against himself? Fun times.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:mcnally:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:margeball:

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Frosted Flake posted:

Will I seem like a kook or insensitive if I use my RPAL to go out and get the AR and handguns I’ve been fence sitting on before the inevitable bans?

I own some but didn’t want to make any other big ticket purchases during quarantine.

The initial reports have this as bad as Polytechnic, and we all saw how the government responded to that. I hate this is something I even have to consider.

more like frosted snowflake imo

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/iD4RO/status/1252296464639770624?s=20

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/bkives/status/1252300704523390977?s=20

the province has demanded universities cut 30% of their spending so we have more money for health care

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Literally selling the future to pay for the past. Brilliant.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

e:herpderp

a primate has issued a correction as of 19:55 on Apr 20, 2020

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

https://twitter.com/bkives/status/1252300704523390977?s=20

the province has demanded universities cut 30% of their spending so we have more money for health care

university funding will stop because all the foreign students will be banned from attending

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I have a plan.

we get paid to take millions and millions of barrels and we bury it in the ground

then we wait until it’s back up to 50 a barrel and put in an oil rig and begin pumping it out in the “new deposit” we found.

but it has to be done in B.C. and not Alberta

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

incredible that that mall is somehow more desolate than I last remember it. and that clock is still there.

jesus mike bradley is still mayor

Dreylad has issued a correction as of 20:12 on Apr 20, 2020

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dreylad posted:

incredible that that mall is somehow more desolate than I last remember it. and that clock is still there.

jesus mike bradley is still mayor

Mike Bradley is a lich, like the mayor from Buffy the Vampire slayer. He has been mayor for the last 100 years, and will continue for the next 100.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Important update from Prime Minister Trudeau today :kimchi:

https://twitter.com/bett3r/status/1251696071576817669?s=21

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I'm kinda mad that Trudeau is going to have a decent legacy despite doing dick all he promised, mainly because multiple global crises happened and he managed to not be Trump or British Trump :cripes:

With that said I am glad he's clearing that bar because a lot of the world isn't :( He's got my begrudging praise for that

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Manitoba state of emergency extended another 30 days! Looks like we can reopen soon

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.

Juul-Whip posted:

Important update from Prime Minister Trudeau today :kimchi:

https://twitter.com/bett3r/status/1251696071576817669?s=21

now someone needs to edit the deal with it sunglasses sliding down at the same time

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Danaru posted:

I'm kinda mad that Trudeau is going to have a decent legacy despite doing dick all he promised, mainly because multiple global crises happened and he managed to not be Trump or British Trump :cripes:

With that said I am glad he's clearing that bar because a lot of the world isn't :( He's got my begrudging praise for that

he legalized weed

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GUTTED MY INDUSTRY AND PUT COUNTLESS FRIENDS OUT OF A JOB YOU MORON

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
but but austerity

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Cut universities to pay for health care.
Cut health care to pay for fixing roads.
Never fix the roads, bail out the Blue bombers.
Blue bombers still somehow don't have enough money to pay the university for the stadium (that was supposed to be international student housing)
Goto line 1

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Rutibex posted:

he legalized weed for not-white people

ftfy

Danaru posted:

im annoyed with how often i'm having to defend Trudeau these days.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

NOOOOO! YOU CANT LET TRUDEAU SKATE ON HIS MIDDLING RESPONSE TO THE PANDEMIC!! YOU CANT JUST FORGIVE HIM FOR LOCKING IN HARPER AUSTERITY AND THAT FIASCO WITH ELECTORAL REFORM!!! YOU ARE DISTORTING THE NORMAL PATTERN OF CANADIAN ELECTIONDINGEROOS NOOOOOOOO

haha spring breeze in sexy hair go brrrrr

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 22:25 on Apr 20, 2020

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

feels like I'm achieving nothing at all
nothing at all
nothing at all

stupid sexy Trudeau

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Canada's newspaper of record

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bitumen-wcs-wti-oil-1.5511386

I refuse to give away the title. Enjoy the big reveal!

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.

Juul-Whip posted:

they said they're sorry and changed it to "obsession for policing", so it's totally ok.

can't wait until they find out that the victims were somehow to blame for being at the killer's location

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Juul-Whip posted:

A passion for policing boiled over?

Abhorent to smear a murder victim like that. gently caress the media