Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

SpaceCadetBob posted:

Build guides say pulse smoke. But since i was gone for a year i don’t have access to it. And I actually meant joint drive attack.

Pulse smoke is indeed by far the best C-skill for AR omnitanks but it's very rare. Join drive attack seems solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...

Pureauthor posted:

Mininerva's skills.

TT Seals: Sturdy Stance, Speed Tactics

Hey, I'm liking all of this. They missed the opportunity to add an "effective against" ability to Minerva's axe to match up with everyone else, but I guess she gets the neutralizes "effective against" on a very solid A skill. Is that the first time a TT unit got a unique skill?

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
that's pretty solid compared to vanilla iote's shield and heck feels worth using as a budget option for arena

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Spectral Werewolf posted:

Hey, I'm liking all of this. They missed the opportunity to add an "effective against" ability to Minerva's axe to match up with everyone else, but I guess she gets the neutralizes "effective against" on a very solid A skill. Is that the first time a TT unit got a unique skill?

Arden got the Follow Up Ring, but I think this is the 1st time a TT unit got both a prf weapon and skill.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

that's pretty solid compared to vanilla iote's shield and heck feels worth using as a budget option for arena

It's a fury sidegrade and fury is a good skill in general

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

pretty effed up that Dragoon Shield all but powercreeps grima's dragonskin imo

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

That's a nice free TT unit but :lol: that the FEH subreddit is complaining that it's not actually that good because the A skill prevents you from using DC and therefore crap.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
When is Flame Emp available for Grail purchase anyway

Was planning on +10ing her next but it's kind of on hold until I can, y'know, get some more of her

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

loquacius posted:

When is Flame Emp available for Grail purchase anyway

Was planning on +10ing her next but it's kind of on hold until I can, y'know, get some more of her

Should be in the May update, i believe

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose
I “sparked” or whatever on that Fates banner and got Lilith, and my rate was up so I spent a few more orbs and got an Idunn soon after. I have a +1 already, do I continue to merge or does someone want that Fort Def/Res of hers?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Smoove J posted:

I “sparked” or whatever on that Fates banner and got Lilith, and my rate was up so I spent a few more orbs and got an Idunn soon after. I have a +1 already, do I continue to merge or does someone want that Fort Def/Res of hers?

Fort def/res is a very good skill so if you don't have a special attachment to idunn I'd use it for fodder

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose

Andrast posted:

Fort def/res is a very good skill so if you don't have a special attachment to idunn I'd use it for fodder

I have a Spring Idunn I could give it to, a Surtr, a L.Tiki, I don’t know who else it could be good on. Leaning towards Spring Idunn, she looks like an idiot but matches up with my Winter Sothis pretty well.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

If you have an omnitank that's already getting distant/close counter from their weapon, fort def/res is by far the best choice to maximize their tanking potential, at least until bracing stance 3 is a thing. Outside of that, probably its biggest selling point over other similar skills is that fort def/res changes your statline directly, which means you can use it to manipulate chill/opening targets and defend against ploys and similar effects.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Fort def/res raises viable stats, which also changes how blazing specials hit. That said

https://twitter.com/24914x/status/1251591643725287427

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Caeda: Do you believe in love?

Roger, sweating: Y-yes mam, defecting immediately mam please put down the sword

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

looking at minervas weapon and man, haar got hosed

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
How many battles do rokkr sieges go for?

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

SpaceCadetBob posted:

How many battles do rokkr sieges go for?

Six days total, divided into three blocks of two days. Each block has two different rokkr units you can fight.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Rokkr battles are usually very good rewards versus the effort they require.

Having at least 1 Reyson is nearly mandatory, tho

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I've been having good results so far this time around with a team of four Special Fighters, two of which have Armor March, but I understand this is not The Meta

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

"Haha rokkrs are so easy now thanks to my flock of fliers!"

*archer rokkrs happen*

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

rannum posted:

*archer rokkrs happen*

I used Elincia with Iote's Shield and 3 infantry dancers for this round

I easily got 160k with Jorge but Gordon keeps attacking my kid azura instead of my ninian who can't even counter attack so he builds up special charges and eventually swaps places and messes up my attacker and 3 dancer formation. Gonna try again in 6 hours with Inigo replacing azura

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I used Elincia with Iote's Shield and 3 infantry dancers for this round

I easily got 160k with Jorge but Gordon keeps attacking my kid azura instead of my ninian who can't even counter attack so he builds up special charges and eventually swaps places and messes up my attacker and 3 dancer formation. Gonna try again in 6 hours with Inigo replacing azura

Was ninian on a defense tile or otherwise with a higher defense? AI will sometimes ignore the safest hit for the one that does more damage

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

rannum posted:

*archer rokkrs happen*
I've found that the AI for ranged Rokkrs is rather dumb thanks to Jeorge. In that, they'll go for the unit that cannot counter them first, then go for units they can secure a kill on second. My main squad is H!Mia and Peony with Shannan and Lene rounding out things, for reference. It is hilarious watching Jeorge focus on whittling down Lene while outright ignoring the two units his bow is super effective against.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Try putting Life and Death on Ninian if she isn't squishy enough to draw aggro.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

It's pretty tricky. I had to use two Reinhardts to get max score!

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN/status/1252054378623766530

okay so gharnef i get, he's a villain, has a fun tome. Linde, alright, gotta have a 5* waifu i suppose

But of all characters you decide to highlight Abel? Did you just really want to make fun of his original artwork. Goofuses

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

E: The upcoming Tap Battle accessories are going to be 8-bit versions of Marth and Claude, probably in reference to the April Fool's joke game Feh was working on.

AradoBalanga fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Apr 20, 2020

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
40 orbs for a neutral Caeda and +res -HP Trio Palla
Blessed Banner.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
230 orbs and I got nothing, not even a 4 star Marth, cursed banner

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Did 4 full pulls in the hopes of getting any of the focus units, on the second, got a +ATK -HP 4* Marth (not bad, and that's the bonus unit covered, wanted to get one of the 5* units though), and a +ATK -SPD Osian. He's either mirror stance Fodder, or a merge for my +ATK -HP one. 4th circle, got a +RES -DEF Selkie (my first). Yeah, I think I'll stop now and just be happy I got a good IV Marth.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
So Palla is pretty much made to Galeforce right?

Smoove J
Sep 13, 2003

yeah Meade's ok I spose
Free summon got me a -spd Caeda...

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Immediately after I took the Easter banner up to 5% failing to get a second Faedunn, this banner gave me a +SPD Kid Caeda in 14 literal orbs

FEH giveth and FEH taketh away

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I got a +Atk -Spd Caeda. I guess I'll just focus more on her OHKO potential, although it's not like 39 Spd is bad.

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019
50 Orbs for +Atk/-Def Caeda and an off banner Rhajat from the one green orb I decided to pull. Neat.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
The last Paralogue map was actually surprisingly tough for me to get through on Lunatic largely because of Merric's Windsweep (thanks to his weapon he will basically always windsweep) being right behind the Caeda/Marth duo

I had to figure out a way to wipe out that whole side on turn 1 (involving Igrene, LLucina, and a dancer) to get through it

I also could have used Caineghis probably I guess but I would have had to mix beasts and nonbeasts to get the "use a sword" quest orb on it which is against my religion, and also Caeda and Marth both get armor bonuses on him

e2: I could have thrown a sword user on ATiki's team I guess because dragons are one of the few things Kid Caeda doesn't get a bonus on lol

loquacius fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Apr 20, 2020

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

That was a fun paralogue. Loki awkwardly herding children around, Veronica tooootes getting ready to defect, even a surprise appearance by Thorr to inexplicably explain why these units are so powerful.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

So wait, Palla flies around on her pegasus, but Catria can walk on top of water and lava?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

DemoneeHo posted:

So wait, Palla flies around on her pegasus, but Catria can walk on top of water and lava?

Look it's fine, it's Thorr magic dont worry about it