Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ryder's new shirt was the top seller on Pro Wrestling Tees during the first 24-hour period it was immediately made available to order and it's still in the top 5 sellers of the past week* despite having only been available for half that period. "Ryder isn't popular" is a thing that's been consistently been proven false

*Also fun fact, Heath Slater's new shirt is in the top 5 too, despite being available for even less time (72 hours so far)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

F

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Oh look

https://twitter.com/Knot_Hear/status/1251647716955996163?s=20

https://twitter.com/Knot_Hear/status/1245363899391713281?s=20

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

none of my contributions to the thread on the previous page were any good. No one liked them. It's ok for that to happen.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I stand by my belief that the cry-laughing emoji is the worst thing to happen to human discourse.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Ryder's new shirt was the top seller on Pro Wrestling Tees during the first 24-hour period it was immediately made available to order and it's still in the top 5 sellers of the past week* despite having only been available for half that period. "Ryder isn't popular" is a thing that's been consistently been proven false

*Also fun fact, Heath Slater's new shirt is in the top 5 too, despite being available for even less time (72 hours so far)

What's the story with Ryder's shirt? I don't get the reference

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MysticalMachineGun posted:

What's the story with Ryder's shirt? I don't get the reference

https://lastwordonprowrestling.com/2020/04/16/stillhere-to-notthere-to-1-zack-ryder-rules-pwts/

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Hellblazer187 posted:

I find the Rovert stuff tedious, but there's some extra lol involved since Cody liked the tweet.

How many left wing wrestlers even are there? Starr, ZSJ, Sami are the only ones I can think of. I don't know ACH's broader views beyond being (justifiably) angry at that T-shirt.

I guess Kamiyu is a communist? Or at least supporting a Communist party city counsillor

https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1252480953051541504?s=19

I'm pretty sure Dick Togo is a full on communist too.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
The Japanese Communists are... a strange beast though; they certainly aren't anything like as radical as most Communist Parties around the world; has always pursued its own line independent of various countries that historically sought to influence the international Communist movement and that probably helped them remain relevant after most other Communist parties either died out or rebranded to something else in the 1990s. I mean the story of the Japanese left for basically the last 65 years has been an almost total inability to win elections and govern at all so I don't think that that surprising that they've managed to retain the position that they've had for as long as they have.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

The Spinaroonie got its name from Madden and that's why it's terrible.

But that led to the Bushiroonie, so he gets a pass.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/rawbserver/status/1252568125284986880

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/JJ_Alexander/status/1252571126045315078

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

IceAgeComing posted:

The Japanese Communists are... a strange beast though; they certainly aren't anything like as radical as most Communist Parties around the world; has always pursued its own line independent of various countries that historically sought to influence the international Communist movement and that probably helped them remain relevant after most other Communist parties either died out or rebranded to something else in the 1990s. I mean the story of the Japanese left for basically the last 65 years has been an almost total inability to win elections and govern at all so I don't think that that surprising that they've managed to retain the position that they've had for as long as they have.

Japanese politics ares hard to suss out because most countries have a recent human rights violation you can use as the barometer. I could be wrong, but I don't think Japan's done anything rotten since the 1940s.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

IceAgeComing posted:

I think Togo is like a communist communist, not a JCP Communist. His Twitter handle is something like boliviacuba

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/DragonGateKeepr/status/1252406547600179207

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lol go take that bump then.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

coconono posted:

Japanese politics ares hard to suss out because most countries have a recent human rights violation you can use as the barometer. I could be wrong, but I don't think Japan's done anything rotten since the 1940s.

treatment of ainu

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

coconono posted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/japan-s-supreme-court-upholds-transgender-sterilization-requirement-n962721

Also Ainu rights, as someone said

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Yes, I’m sure Kairi approached Nia before the match and said “is there any way you can try to concuss me AND break my hips at the same time? It’ll be great for your heat”

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Smoking Crow posted:

treatment of ainu

I always knew Ilúvatar was up to something bad

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cavauro posted:

none of my contributions to the thread on the previous page were any good. No one liked them. It's ok for that to happen.

I see you. I hear you. You are valid.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Don't forget the ongoing treatment of Zainichi Koreans as second-class citizens, and the manner in which Burakumin are treated (a recent PM, Taro Aso, was revealed to have interfered with a colleague's career because he had the temerity to be Burakumin and exist simultaneously).

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MassRafTer posted:

Then people should post those instead of lying.

This is honestly tragic patter from you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That is definitely less than 2 pages. :rip:

Here's his pinned tweet
https://twitter.com/JJ_Alexander/status/1180995635484467200

It's the "please god, somebody interact with me" aura that's so great about these.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Look just playing devils advocate here but it’s possible bruiser Brody wanted to get stabbed and die

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

What if Hayabusa wanted to take that bump like that to make his opponent look like a monster

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

This is pretty amazing because of the use of the singular 'they' IN the tweet bitching about pronouns.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Droz was just trying to get D'Lo over.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Steve Austin was like "just break my neck, Owen"

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Nancy whispered into Chris' ear, "go a little more snug, we gotta sell it."

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Imagine this being the connection your brain makes

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Hundreds of thousands are dead, but hey at least this guy doesn't have to worry about being called out on being a bigot.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I Before E posted:

:stare:

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

MJeff posted:

It's the "please god, somebody interact with me" aura that's so great about these.

prime example of a self-important schlub who was a manager or "booker" for a defunct d-list indie and thinks that experience gives him some higher level of knowledge he can lord over the marks

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I Before E posted:

If anyone was wondering where the line was....

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i just finished reading the 4000 posts i missed in this thread since january.

Whoomp! (There It Is) was the first cassette tape i bought

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

I Before E posted:

I think I'm going to hell just for reading this

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Lunatic Sledge posted:

I think I'm going to hell just for reading this

Say hi to Eddie for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/Mcintyre_619/status/1250571662719885313