Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah I mean, it’s like that season of big brother with Victor. He would have been a good winner even after being evicted twice and coming back both times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'd only respect it if Tyson wasn't able to idol his way to the firemaking challenge

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

IcePhoenix posted:

I'd only respect it if Tyson wasn't able to idol his way to the firemaking challenge

He’ll come back in at 6 with an idol which he can likely use at 5, right? then he just needs an immunity win and he’s at the fire. So write the check now, I suppose.

Oh, no, you know what they’re going to do? They’ll add an accelerant to the returning-from-EoE tokens menu or something and let him use it at the fire making challenge. They don’t want a Sarah-Nick-Sophie final

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Spokes posted:

He’ll come back in at 6 with an idol which he can likely use at 5, right? then he just needs an immunity win and he’s at the fire. So write the check now, I suppose.

Oh, no, you know what they’re going to do? They’ll add an accelerant to the returning-from-EoE tokens menu or something and let him use it at the fire making challenge. They don’t want a Sarah-Nick-Sophie final

wouldn't be a terrible finale group imo, and i'm not even really a big sarah fan.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I’m ok with Sarah/Nick/Sophie if Sophie wins.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I'm just waiting for Ben to make it to finals and launch into a verbal dissertation worth about 30 IQ points more than he has.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!
Oh yeah, I should say I’m fine with that final 3 too, I just figure it’s not high on the producers’ list

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Wonder if there's an idol back at camp Jeremy coulda snagged? Probably too dark.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I guess Michelle isn't in the "five"?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Jeremy in trouble and we're all in trouble of Ben donging around till the end again.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Loooooool Nick creeping yet again

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pinterest Mom posted:

I guess Michelle isn't in the "five"?

well she was left out of the huddle so that makes sense

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
yesss please extort tony

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Apr 23, 2020

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

The cut to Tony :discourse:

This man was made to be on television!

TASTE THE PAIN!! fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Apr 23, 2020

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
"in real life I can't do that" hahaha yeah okay man

drat six tokens! That's great though, he is either screwed, or he hustles and gets the coins and is screwed.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Khanstant posted:

"in real life I can't do that" hahaha yeah okay man

that whole scene was amazing lmao

Tony owns

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Man, they really thinking Tony will vote with them??

ahaha if Tony gets extra tokens by lying some more I'll give him a "hell yea brother"

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
lmao at Tony thinking the extortion was AMAZING until he read the last line

I don't understand how one person, yet alone three, can read that someone has to pay 6 tokens for something and then think "yes I should have less tokens in case something like this is used against me, brilliant idea"

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
Good ep so far but I can't help wondering what various family members of the contestants are up to?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SteveVizsla posted:

lmao at Tony thinking the extortion was AMAZING until he read the last line

I don't understand how one person, yet alone three, can read that someone has to pay 6 tokens for something and then think "yes I should have less tokens in case something like this is used against me, brilliant idea"

I feel like Tony not paying back Jeremy immediately is going to tip him off for the vote

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

pokeyman posted:

Good ep so far but I can't help wondering what various family members of the contestants are up to?

Flying on Fiji Air obviously

So what's Tony's plan for when everyone finds out he'd been lying, and Jeremy tells everyone at EoE, aka almost everyone voting for the winner?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

"It's crazy how quick a million goes" gently caress you Ben t:mad:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
This is a lot of fun but I get the feeling it's going to be exactly the vote they laid out a second ago.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

I feel like Tony not paying back Jeremy immediately is going to tip him off for the vote

Hopefully, but Jeremy's been so oblivious. He should realize Tony got 2 more tokens that weren't from his alliance

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

SteveVizsla posted:

Hopefully, but Jeremy's been so oblivious. He should realize Tony got 2 more tokens that weren't from his alliance

Yeah, he still is saying he doesn't know if people are coming after him... right after playing the "big target" idol and being in the minority alliance. Come on, man! Of course you're at risk!!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SteveVizsla posted:

Also seems like he hasn't noticed the lines being drawn against him, though that could just be good editing and that group was only there for like the three minutes it took to make that plan while he went to piss or something.

Although Ben did tell him to his face that he was probably the biggest threat.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
If Tony pulls this off it will be so good.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
This will probably be another good tribal.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I love how they keep cutting to Denise when talking about resume building moves

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Oh man this is a good episode, I don't know what's going to happen and they've successfully made me think it won't be the vanilla split-vote plan v jeremy despite my cynicism.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

omfg

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lol reddit is gonna collapse

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I can take the idol out of my crotch now.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
why is ben staring?

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Nothing worse than an idol in your pocket blindside :(

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww it worked idol in poicket oh man

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lmao "at least I can take the idol out of my crotch now"

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

I will never, ever understand people trusting Tony

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Khanstant posted:

why is ben staring?

shock I assume since he didn't know it was coming

SteveVizsla posted:

I will never, ever understand people trusting Tony

worked out for Jeremy :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I mean, trusting Tony is a generally losing gamble but it paid off for some folks today... just not others.

I like how Tony being a restless tweaker of a man paid off for him with so many people taking it easy. Not to mention getting that extortion paid off by bilking both sides at once. Huge target now but I gotta say that was an impressive turn.