Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

oh god Annie isn't dead or something is she?

e: oh god oh gently caress all I can find is a post that indicates your cat was very sick I'm sorry

ee: vvvvv :smith:

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 23:45 on Apr 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

bike tory posted:

She passed of kidney failure in 2019.

I love her, and everyone who met her loved her.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bike tory posted:

e: oh god oh gently caress all I can find is a post that indicates your cat was very sick I'm sorry

ee: vvvvv :smith:

Not such a Smooth Criminal now eh?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

Will you accept six hours for this? It was a fine catch of a reference, but, you know.

e: if you want to know more about her, I'm posting her in my PMF thread. It's not a Funny Picture.

Please, please go back to funny pictures.

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 00:00 on Apr 23, 2020

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Let's all pretend that never happened. Here:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ban this filth

Also, lol

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

Will you accept six hours for this? It was a fine catch of a reference, but, you know.

e: if you want to know more about her, I'm posting her in my PMF thread. It's not a Funny Picture.

Please, please go back to funny pictures.

Of course! Hit me up with that cute cat.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Cocaine Bear posted:

Ban this filth

Also, lol

It was funny, and Solice is, and has always been, a mensch. He took his Annie with grace.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Wendell posted:

I wish we knew what way number 25 to say NO to weed was. It’s probably the most powerful of them all.

50 Cool Ways to Say No to Weed posted:

25. I don’t think so, I’m nice.
source

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

bike tory posted:

Let's all pretend that never happened. Here:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ah, they make microwaves for acid aficionados now

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Weird it’s always angel dust that makes me microwave babies

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

oldpainless posted:

Kids drastically cut into your video game playing time as well as eat your snacks so there’s really no benefit to having children

More like “oldchildless”.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

How else are you supposed to heat up your California Cheeseburger?

Absolut Fabulous
Dec 12, 2006

The last mosquito that bit me had to book into the Betty Ford clinic.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

bike tory posted:

That's just the circuitry. Birds aren't loving real.

Wrong. Birds are real. Canada is not real.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Kheldarn posted:

Wrong. Birds are real. Canada is not real.

Wrong. Canada is real. Finland is not real.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Some of these are funny, some are cursed.

On second thought, most of these are cursed.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
it sucks and it's loving gigantic dude

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

perdita only had 15 puppies and she was included in the 101 count

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Mulan one was OK? Would be much better without the YOUTUBE header.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I liked enough of them that I'm certainly not going to berate someone for posting content

It's not like it was a wizard master post

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Jose Valasquez posted:

perdita only had 15 puppies and she was included in the 101 count

Someone must have made a recap video of the highlights with a counter on screen. I assume dorkly can recommend a website for my needs.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Someone must have made a recap video of the highlights with a counter on screen. I assume dorkly can recommend a website for my needs.

I thought dorkly and the rest of the collegehumor family kicked the bucket already? Maybe they're still circling the drain.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Oh NO my pristine rap sheet!!!!!!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Pick posted:

Oh NO my pristine rap sheet!!!!!!

It was about time someone put the effort into putting images in your probes. Lazy :mods:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Parrotine posted:

I thought dorkly and the rest of the collegehumor family kicked the bucket already? Maybe they're still circling the drain.

Nope they're all dead, the CEO that bought the rights in the fire sale had made sure they had about six months of recorded content to drip out and generate revenue.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Nope they're all dead, the CEO that bought the rights in the fire sale had made sure they had about six months of recorded content to drip out and generate revenue.

I mean Collegehumor is still making their Dimension 20 table top stuff (which is basically Critical Role with comedians instead of voice actors, and occasionally the Critical Role guys guest star!) because that apparently makes money without requiring a lot of investment. Brennan Lee Mulligan is the only full time employee right now, everyone else is contracted one bit at a time.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I miss Vine every day.

qtiyd

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

dialhforhero posted:

I miss Vine every day.

qtiyd

The guy who made Vine has a new app called Byte. It's not the same but it's pretty good.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

dialhforhero posted:

I miss Vine every day.

qtiyd

That vine of the person setting off all those rubber chickens at once is one of the best things I've ever seen

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

marshmallow creep posted:

I mean Collegehumor is still making their Dimension 20 table top stuff (which is basically Critical Role with comedians instead of voice actors, and occasionally the Critical Role guys guest star!) because that apparently makes money without requiring a lot of investment. Brennan Lee Mulligan is the only full time employee right now, everyone else is contracted one bit at a time.

That's to hear at least, all the news coverage at the time made Sam Reich out to be a vulture that screwed over his friends but if he's still getting them some contract work that's something at least.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Parrotine posted:

I was going by the watermark v:downs:v

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

My understanding is that Reich found out same as everyone else that the company was being defunded and he bought the stocks to try and save it, but they have no consistent funding source without the parent company. So they're sticking with whatever is cheapest, which means nearly no production crew, no office space, and no salaries (except Brennan). Right now they're doing things like their DnD games over webcam to keep up with social distancing, and they've been bringing in people like Mike Trapp into the D20 side quests. I read somewhere that they want to do more stuff like Um, Actually--anything unscripted tends to be cheaper--which might bring Mike back, but Brennan is the golden boy right now so when they stuck with him.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

marshmallow creep posted:

Is it as good as Nerd Poker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.