Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Uncle Seymour wants you to eat your beans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J36xPWBLcG8

Figured this would be up your guys' alleys.

The author who wrote that Chaos book from the other thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

hobbesmaster posted:

there is literally an airline called “boutique air” that operates tiny planes so that may not actually have been a euphemism

I feel like Michael Avenatti’s tiny weed jet fits in this category

Christoph posted:

I believe the JANET = CIA thing because I found out the hard way that those signs that say "boutique airlines" mean federal prisoner transport.

So either way he’s definitely flown on it lol

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Christoph posted:

I believe the JANET = CIA thing because I found out the hard way that those signs that say "boutique airlines" mean federal prisoner transport.

That's not remotely fair. Only around half of them are that. The other half run drugs.

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

So either way he’s definitely flown on it lol

I think it was OKC where I was put on the plane behind a "Boutique Airlines" building. So if someone drives back there by mistake they might see a bunch of marshals with shotguns loading up inmates.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Besides Whitney Webb and Julie K. Brown, are there any other exhaustive essays or dossiers on this whole affair?

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
:lol:

A4R8 has issued a correction as of 22:21 on Nov 8, 2020

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Head Bee Guy posted:

Besides Whitney Webb and Julie K. Brown, are there any other exhaustive essays or dossiers on this whole affair?

this thread

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

edit wrong thread

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

A4R8 posted:

Was Biden’s name on the flight logs?

Not checking, but yes it was

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Biden took the amtrak to little st. james

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Beaucoup Cuckoo posted:

I have a tendency to dismiss book reccomendations out of hand (sorry).

To hear that this guy found actual, physical correspondence between Dr. Luis "Jolly" West and Dr. Sydney Gottlieb, former director of CIA office of technical services, is crAYzy

Inverted Icon has issued a correction as of 14:49 on Apr 19, 2020

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Inverted Icon posted:

I have a tendency to dismiss book reccomendations out of hand (sorry).

To hear that this guy found actual, physical correspondence between Dr. Luis "Jolly" West and Dr. Sydney Gottlieb, former director of CIA office of technical services, is crAYzy

it's really good and it broke my brain wide open and it came out at the worst possible time right before the epstein stuff came out

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
After a nice cheese pizza and a hot dog with no bun, I can always go for some ice cream :twisted:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

After a nice cheese pizza and a hot dog with no bun, I can always go for some ice cream :twisted:

Is hotdog with no bun another qanon dogwhistle?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Mr. Lobe posted:

Is hotdog with no bun another qanon dogwhistle?

it's what hillary ordered, check the leaked emails

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

it's a marketing psyop in time of plague, the dems are lower than vermin

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Holy poo poo lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Goa Tse-tung posted:

it's what hillary ordered, check the leaked emails

christ

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

crack

piiiiiiing

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol if nancy's stupid ice cream video reignites scrutiny of the epstein conspiracy and the ice cream company is actually part of it somehow. lmao

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Everyone was so focused on piping hot slices of delicious pizza we completely forgot about the ice cream!!

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

me, a peasant: "I dunno I get my ice cream at Dairy Queen"

pelosi, a plutocrat: "Even my ice cream must stink of corruption and be tied to pedophiles!"

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
We've got a bit of a crisis on our hands and the person who should be answering to their constituents is using cable news to do viral marketing for a donor.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

god loving drat it

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
what the gently caress

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

the best part about poo poo like this is when you present it to someone they call you a conspiracy theorist and “it’s just a bunch of rich powerful people working together to advance their own interests”

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/529356795924725760?s=20

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Head Bee Guy posted:

Beaucoup Cuckoo posted:

Given the spotless journalism of Joe Rogan and Whitney Webb, why would you want any other sources?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

How did a white woman create an ice cream empire by putting essential oils into ice cream?

What is this, why would that taste good.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Atrocious Joe posted:

How did a white woman create an ice cream empire by putting essential oils into ice cream?

What is this, why would that taste good.

Because they are laundering money and need some excuse as to why they are charging exorbitant prices?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/NYMag/status/292097744523362306?s=20

quote:

Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams unveiled a new flavor, “Influenza Sorbet,” that contains cayenne pepper, ginger, Maker’s Mark bourbon, honey, and orange and lemon juices. It aims to clear nasal passages and help sore throats. Cute idea, but the depressing name needs work. Getting both drunk and healthy off of ice cream is a joyous occasion. Jeni writes in the description that it’s “modeled on the home remedy my mother and grandmother made when anyone in the family was under the weather … a mug of hot whiskey with honey and lemon juice, then straight to bed.” Awesome way to raise your kids. If boozy ice cream isn’t your thing (who are you?), check out our guide to other local flu-fighting foods and drinks. [Earlier]

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

remember when nancy pelosi's daughter advised caution on releasing info about epstein because "some of our favorites are implicated"? what if she was thinking about her own mother when she said that? lmao

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.
nonpedophile Bernie Sanders endorsed by Ben and Jerry’s makes you think

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
turns out that at the core, the deep state civil war is really a battle between rival ice cream companies

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Dr. Killjoy posted:

turns out that at the core, the deep state civil war is really a battle between rival ice cream companies

Perhaps a more sinister side to the Glasgow Ice Cream Wars?

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Christoph posted:

Oh, I know this one! Janet is the callsign of the planes that take contractors back and forth from McCarren airport to Area 51 (no really), they're pretty well tracked by aviation nerds.

Ha, the wikipedia page is pretty comprehensive:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_(airline)

Soooo, yeah they're probably a cover for even worse stuff.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
After reading Chaos, I think I need to read this thread from the beginning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Crack

Smoke