Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006
brought to you by North Central Positronics

topenga posted:

'Nip price (afternoon, northern hemisphere): 300
Island name: Thafurock
Island features: nothing special
Dodo Code: 3C7FX
Trying out this exchange thing: https://turnip.exchange/island/1a20c376

Thanks, contributed a bit to your bridge fund.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

How did you pull off decorating your stalls?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Carlosologist posted:

It's a customize option

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

topenga posted:

thank you friend

Tergaso
Mar 4, 2007

My God! Wooden eels! Surface! Surface!

topenga posted:

Thanks, I finished paying off your bridge.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

topenga posted:

Thanks. Pitched in on the bridge.

Cutting board still available from Caroline on the western half of the island. Red squirrel near waterfall. New Dodo Code:

Edit: done crafting

I might be AFK.

wash bucket fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Apr 23, 2020

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Johnny Truant posted:

We're back open!

Thanks! Relieved to offload about 4 days worth of my worthless local fruits, and dumped a couple of recipes just behind the grab-zone.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

^^^ excellent, thanks! edit: omg a steamer basket recipe! :swoon:

Johnny Truant posted:

EatTheRich is opening its runways! Dodo code: clooooooosed Southern hemi, Leif is here selling orange/yellow tea-olive shrubs, and pink/red camellia shrubs. It's also raining like a motherfucker if you wanna catch those sweet sweet :coolfish:

Nook's has some bullshit like a guitar and some hanging towels, although the throwback wrestling figurine is p cool. Turnips are like 123 for the AM price.

Able's has an acid-washed jacket, Noble coat(seven different variations!), a skull tee, work apron, patched-knee pants, pleather skirts, punk pants, Judogi(white/blue), mysterious dresses, giant ribbons, muthafuckin TINY HATS, a mohawk, post-op eyepatch, pleather mask, and the best loving socks there are: the embroidered-flower tights.

Plenty of recipes, furniture, and some mats available being guarded by Chomp and Bitey right at the entrance. Forgive the uh, derpy looking face on the map, I'm going to figure out how to make skull lake if it kills me...

Tips are absolutely not necessary, but leaving a message on my message board is mandatory! Okay not really but I love new messages and drawrings, and whoever dropped the yellow sign on there from Carcosa is a fuckin boss. If you want to leave a tip I'm still looking for larger kitchen items, musical instruments would be cool, anything bathroom/science related, as would neat wall-hangings.

I'll be AFK in the up-and-coming zen garden in the upper right, but if you need me just come over and emote at me or something :toot:

Back open! A friend had a weird error where none of her buttons worked in game, but if she went back to the home screen everything worked fine. Anyone seen that?

Dodo code: closed, thanks for visiting! still, thanks for everyone leaving real quick to help facilitate her resetting her switch!

Johnny Truant fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Apr 23, 2020

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Republicans posted:

Try talking to Blathers again.

Turns out girlfriend woke up early and did the art donation already. Blathers is ready for expansion already! :doh:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Anyone with Leif selling Tea Olive shrubs willing to open up? I'm trying to collect them all and they're the only ones I'm missing.

Wilekat
Sep 24, 2007

McCracAttack posted:

Thanks. Pitched in on the bridge.

Cutting board still available from Caroline on the western half of the island. Red squirrel near waterfall. New Dodo Code:

HK3BV

I might be AFK.

Caroline appears to have stopped. She wasn't in when i went to visit. Thanks anyway!

Opals25
Jun 21, 2006

TOURISTS SPOTTED, TWELVE O'CLOCK

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Anyone with Leif selling Tea Olive shrubs willing to open up? I'm trying to collect them all and they're the only ones I'm missing.

I have those! I haven't been to anywhere else for shrubs yet; which do you have?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Opals25 posted:

I have those! I haven't been to anywhere else for shrubs yet; which do you have?

Leif is selling Hibiscus here. I can bring a stack of each color to your town if you'd like.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
Saturniid19
Bleck
Tergaso
McCracAttack
Lube Enthusiast
ecavalli

Thanks y'all! :D

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I have some. Do you happen to have hibiscus ones? I'm looking for those. I see that you do!

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Wilekat posted:

Caroline appears to have stopped. She wasn't in when i went to visit. Thanks anyway!

Gate closed. Thanks and sorry.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

my dude has orange and yellow, did you pick those up from EatTheRich?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

SirBukkake posted:

I have some. Do you happen to have hibiscus ones? I'm looking for those.

Leif is selling hibiscus here! I'm just gonna open my gates up: closed

If you could bring 10 of each color Tea Olive shrub, I'd appreciate it!

Kevlar v2.0 fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Apr 23, 2020

Opals25
Jun 21, 2006

TOURISTS SPOTTED, TWELVE O'CLOCK

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Leif is selling Hibiscus here. I can bring a stack of each color to your town if you'd like.

Sounds great!

Seabreeze is Open with code closed
Anybody who wants flowers or just check-out another island come on in. I'm really happy with how it looks so far.

For flowers, I currently have;
Cosmos, windflowers, tulips, lillys, and roses in seeds in the shop.

If anybody wants to bring anything else I'd love to diversify my flowers some.

Opals25 fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Apr 23, 2020

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I was attempting to clown on Bill but it is I who has ultimately been clowned on :negative:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Carlosologist posted:

Custom patterns on the stalls and Simple Panels. If you don't want to make your own, borrow, or hunt them down Mabel will also give you custom patterns over time. The donut panel there is one of her patterns, used it for the left "wing" of my coffee stall. Transparent parts of the stall pattern show the underlying wood so more ways to customize each stall too.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

topenga posted:

Dodo Code: Sorry, closed now
Trying out this exchange thing: [done]

Closed now. Thanks for all that came by!
[virtual goon hugs!]

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

My game is taking a long time to save...is that bad? :ohdear:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Opals25 posted:

Sounds great!

Seabreeze is Open with code mt4vk
Anybody who wants flowers or just check-out another island come on in. I'm really happy with how it looks so far.

For flowers, I currently have;
Cosmos, windflowers, tulips, lillys, and roses in seeds in the shop.

If anybody wants to bring anything else I'd love to diversify my flowers some.

I'll head over with the hibiscus shortly!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Evil Mastermind posted:

My game is taking a long time to save...is that bad? :ohdear:

I got that once and found my disk space was was more or less full...force quit and cleaned it up, the save loaded again okay.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Blathers has mentioned the art wing but Tedd isn’t around. Is this another one of those “You’ve triggered the ability, now you have to wait a day for it to happen” thing? No boat in the cove and I’ve run around looking for him.

Edit: already spoken about on this very page :v:

hate to do this but the guys name is "redd"

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Leif is selling hibiscus here! I'm just gonna open my gates up: closed

If you could bring 10 of each color Tea Olive shrub, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks for the Hibiscus! This will help with me "Colombia-fying" my island.

If folks need any Tea Olives or Azaleas, Bocagrande is open! (For about an hour)9CHF7 closed for now

SirBukkake fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Apr 23, 2020

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

I was attempting to clown on Bill but it is I who has ultimately been clowned on :negative:

What y'all doing with the toilet in a cage?

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Toilet Jail.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Is there any reason to pay off that last home loan other than a completionist and free exterior upgrade thing once you get the basement?

Wilekat
Sep 24, 2007

SirBukkake posted:

Thanks for the Hibiscus! This will help with me "Colombia-fying" my island.

If folks need any Tea Olives or Azaleas, Bocagrande is open! (For about an hour)9CHF7

Thanks! I left a drawing of what looks like a teacup full of piss, in retrospect. I'm good at art.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hey all. I have a pretty small Youtube channel and instead of enjoying the cute animal game - the only respite I have in my self-isolation hovel - my insane stupid brain wouldn't shut up and I went and made this:

How Animal Crossing demonstrates the concept of Semiocapital

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Ariza posted:

What y'all doing with the toilet in a cage?

He knows what he did

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

He knows what he did

I've got a pile of those little monsters that I put around the annoying horse's house. I want her to leave, not Rod. Why does he want to move on? I don't care about horse lady's big dreams for stardom, I just want to get shredded with my little muscle mouse.

fizzy-o
Sep 2, 2011

the reason i'm not rewarded
is because, as a person,
i'm quite warped

Windchime is open, with the following:

Henry is crafting gold helmet.

Leif has pink/white azalea and blue/pink hydrangea bushes, and red/white/yellow rose and mum seeds.

Nooks has 1x old sewing machine, 1x grand piano (260k bells), unlimited coffee cups, fragrance diffusers (pink), windflower, cosmos, and hyacinth seeds, and some decent wallpapers and flooring.

Ables has the sentai suits (all colors), the full duck costume outfit including eggshell hat, ancient robes which look cool, and sequined jackets. Also the "shut the gently caress up bitch" shirt on the custom designs wall.

Turnips 121 so don't bother.

There are some DIY recipes in the field right next to my house that you can feel free to take.

My one request is that if someone purchases the grand piano, please let me catalog it! I'm very poor and don't have enough to buy it myself right now. I'll be sleeping in the hammock next to my house while I work, make some loud emote next to me so I know you're there :) Thank you OwO!

The only thing I'm really on the search for right now is the autograph cards item with the anime faces.

Closed, thanks!

fizzy-o fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Apr 23, 2020

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Oh poo poo Tom Nook taught me how to make hedges. Time to turn my island into a maze

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Oh poo poo Tom Nook taught me how to make hedges. Time to turn my island into a maze

I guess I should have checked this first before I planted a wall of shrubs I'm sure won't grow, right?

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Do I need an empty lot available if I want to nab my friend’s villager that’s in boxes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

LastGoodBoy posted:

I guess I should have checked this first before I planted a wall of shrubs I'm sure won't grow, right?

Based on the patch trailer, shrubs are only 1x1 so they should be fine if they're planted right beside each other