Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/tensecondsongs/status/1252288467821887488?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
How is it 2020 and someone has a mustache like that?

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Field Mousepad posted:

How is it 2020 and people remember who Korn is?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Valid question but my original still stands

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/HfSBQsO.gifv

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Naked cats are the other thread imo

SamsCola
Jun 5, 2009
Pillbug

Memento posted:

Naked cats are the other thread imo

Link plz

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Cursed images thread last post

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Sex Skeleton posted:

Long-haired rabbits shouldn't be left to get fluffy like that. We have some Lionheads here. They're incredibly cute but you have to keep brushing them and cleaning them or they blow a huge coat that eventually covers their eyes. That Angora rabbit looks so miserable and hot in that picture that it makes me a little sad.

ya shear your sheep and your goats and you better be shearing your drat rabbits.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

thread

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1252847078054612997?s=20

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1253016359455383552

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Screaming this left right and centre. This is the French stuntmen's union. They're all CUC's.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

I love the people who just stumble into things, much more impressive than doing flips and looking tough. Big respect for the dude who just demolished his table for social media content.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/OlivierLalane/status/1252531941422911496

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I love the people who just stumble into things, much more impressive than doing flips and looking tough. Big respect for the dude who just demolished his table for social media content.

Destroying a table is nothing compared to using your small child as a bludgeoning weapon.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Inceltown posted:

Destroying a table is nothing compared to using your small child as a bludgeoning weapon.

By far my favorite part, and her scream getting cut off by the camera switch just killed me.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://twitter.com/klara_sjo/status/1253348111788969986

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/scottiepipm/status/1253152043688230913?s=20

PerilPastry fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 23, 2020

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
the cops didn't just say gently caress it and nuke the whole park and all those lovely parents from orbit, still cursed

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I just wish she had tried to fight

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

This is dumb. Cities close parks all the time for all kinds of things like construction and cleaning (regular parks have closing hours too). Yes, it's a public park, but we've given the city authority to manage it.

*edit*

Wait, why does Karen have an * now?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Raku posted:

I just wish she had tried to fight

She pulled her right arm away for .5 seconds, that's absolutely grounds for a take down and more if you're not a Karen.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

spacetoaster posted:

Dumbasses likened calling someone a Karen to a slur, so some internet people do the asterisk now.

To be fair, I don't know if the original dumbass was kidding or not, but satire is dead so who the hell knows.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
OK Boom*r

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Satire

2025 BCE - 2016 CE

Requiescat in Pace.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Beachcomber posted:

Satire

2025 BCE - 2016 CE

Requiescat in Pace.

Satire actually managed to limp along until January 14, 2019, when this photo was taken

Spoilered because some will consider it cursed. I consider it one of the funniest photographs ever to be taken.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Trabant posted:

Dumbasses likened calling someone a Karen to a slur, so some internet people do the asterisk now.

To be fair, I don't know if the original dumbass was kidding or not, but satire is dead so who the hell knows.

Dang it. I was hoping it wasn't because of that.

That guy might have been satire, but a quick google makes me see that satire is dead.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I'm the noose painted Abe looks to be seriously considering trying to kill heself with even though he an inanimate fuckin object

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

spacetoaster posted:

This is dumb. Cities close parks all the time for all kinds of things like construction and cleaning (regular parks have closing hours too). Yes, it's a public park, but we've given the city authority to manage it.

*edit*

Some people suggested that summing up a bunch of negative traits under an explicitly female label might be a bit problematic, and even to the extent it's not is often employed in ways and by people who, uh, have problems with women.

The usual "how dare you tell me what to do" crowd got mad about that, some pretending the word was the problem and mockingly censoring it. Roughly simultaneously some people started using the * ironically to make fun of those people, while others imitated one or the other just because it looked funny. The three are now indistinguishable, making it just another totally vacuous meme.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

When you die and wake up in Hell, this is the first thing you see.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

ultrafilter posted:

But when I woke up this morning, it was the first post I read.

Oh. :saddowns:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

ultrafilter posted:

I'm mildly surprised Abe isn't screaming silently and pounding his fist against the surface of the painting

(God, was that only a year and a bit ago?)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/OldRowKoozie/status/1253228861652979712?s=19

:iceburn:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

GODdrat

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Something about staring death in the face makes people give zero fucks

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I saw Alex Trebek trending on Twitter today, and I was so glad it wasn't because he died.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Losers, in other words.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Holy poo poo lol

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand