Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

mc megan at high risk for the roni

https://twitter.com/asymmetricinfo/status/1253698757901910019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.
"sure brace belden fought against an insanely vicious and reactionary militant group that beats children to death and rips out people's fingernails if they refuse to grow beards, but have you ever thought that he's to blame for the fact that the media would rather talk to him than to people whose language they don't speak"

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

we are very fortunate that the guy who nutted up and actually joined a feminist communist group to fight against ISIS is also a funny and self-aware dude. what if an rear end in a top hat had those bona fides

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

:sickos:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
every thread i post in gets one good tweet from me

https://twitter.com/BrobergMatthew/status/1253705841707974657

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Phone posted:

this movie sounds loving wild lmao

hats off to the protagonists telefragging the baddies

Also the two bad guys ending up being the thieves on the crosses next to Jesus.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

went to watch the trailer for this movie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy8TRN4EZSE) and the first title card says "NOMINATED BEST SCREENPLAY IN MORE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVALS THAN ANY OTHER IN HISTORY"

lmao

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

“This may look like a bad idea, but if the nursing home didn’t do that there would be unintended consequences that would make everyone worse off, according to some contrived hypothetical, in my own head.”

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

There is a drat cheeto in the white house!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Phone posted:

i kind of want to watch this, this sounds amazing

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

i wonder if this has changed anything at all about her husband's life

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Joementum posted:

i wonder if this has changed anything at all about her husband's life

still this pic, but he's just wearing sweats and a tee

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

still this pic, but he's just wearing sweats and a tee

Why does he have a 3d printed gun? Why is he keeping a 3d printed gun on the round by his bed?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Gripweed posted:

Why does he have a 3d printed gun? Why is he keeping a 3d printed gun on the round by his bed?

how does he have the issue of reason magazine that he is on the cover of

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Phone posted:

yea I was NOT ready for this episode at all. I had no idea this movie existed to begin with and to hear it go from 'the drat muslims go back in time to kill jesus because they hate christianity so much' to insane sci-fi time loop closing issues was amazing.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

grieving for Gandalf posted:

we are very fortunate that the guy who nutted up and actually joined a feminist communist group to fight against ISIS is also a funny and self-aware dude. what if an rear end in a top hat had those bona fides
I remember him saying there were people they had to turn away because they were evangelical nuts who wanted to fight the caliphate.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

no it's bad and i have thought about it after metalocalypse suggested drinking bleach for your health like 15 years ago

it is funny trump's brain works like dethklok's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9psFtbw4Gg

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Percelus posted:

no it's bad and i have thought about it after metalocalypse suggested drinking bleach for your health like 15 years ago

it is funny trump's brain works like dethklok's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9psFtbw4Gg

gently caress Metalocalpyse had such great voice acting for reading the dumbest lines.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp095XA26lU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

banging pots and pans every day to let Meghan know we appreciate her

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the virus that travels...THROUGH SOUND

thank you for coming to my new superman comic story pitch, it's the year 1962 and I've been eating cocaine candy all week.

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

sexpig by night posted:

yea I was NOT ready for this episode at all. I had no idea this movie existed to begin with and to hear it go from 'the drat muslims go back in time to kill jesus because they hate christianity so much' to insane sci-fi time loop closing issues was amazing.

When they got to the part where the American tier 1 operator loving murders Jesus execution style I lost my mind

And then the insane time travel stuff really starts

I have to see this movie

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/JaneOst_/status/1253750794815303681

:discourse:

Sana-kan
Nov 6, 2009
Is germ theory just not taught in school or something? How come all these idiots don't understand how viruses and bacteria spread from person to person?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Sana-kan posted:

Is germ theory just not taught in school or something? How come all these idiots don't understand how viruses and bacteria spread from person to person?

McArdle is paid for her ability to respond to current events with bizarre takes that are completely detached from observable reality. Sticking to simple, established science would be an unbearable limit on her creative process.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Sana-kan posted:

People forget pretty much everything they learn in school the moment it's no longer necessary information to pass a test.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol is Felix gaming every time they do one of these.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

OxySnake posted:

Brace is the essence of pure posting distilled into one person.

He is the alpha, the omega, lord of 140 and 280 characters.

I mean he’s good but he’s no getfiscal

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol is Felix gaming every time they do one of these.

Felix should get the new Nvidia RTX audio renderer, it’s a loving miracle worker of getting rid of all background noise.

Also felix loving sucks at streaming lol his gaming stuff hardly gets a few dozen people while Hassan pulls in thousands on the regular

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Al-Saqr posted:

Felix should get the new Nvidia RTX audio renderer, it’s a loving miracle worker of getting rid of all background noise.

Also felix loving sucks at streaming lol his gaming stuff hardly gets a few dozen people while Hassan pulls in thousands on the regular

He's said before that his friends depend on the money they get from the FYM stream, which is why he got so mad at Matt violating ToS and risking the stream getting banned. So that also explains why he lets those terminally unfunny dudes ruin the Chapo stream with their boring nonsense.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

hasan's chat is absolutely the worst parts of twitch chat i've seen. unreadable

Gripweed posted:

He's said before that his friends depend on the money they get from the FYM stream, which is why he got so mad at Matt violating ToS and risking the stream getting banned. So that also explains why he lets those terminally unfunny dudes ruin the Chapo stream with their boring nonsense.

Nah they're fun to watch when they're streaming weird youtubes

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Gripweed posted:

what would a non-ruined chapo stream look like

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I've never watched much of their gaming but they tweeted this clip one day and I thought it was funny:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S66OjnqgYW0

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1253827630316564487

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Shipon posted:

hasan's chat is absolutely the worst parts of twitch chat i've seen. unreadable

hasmods

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

E1 has like eight hours worth of episodes on the Chapo FYM last Saturday and it owned.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
felix being the "games guy" but really bad at games and having really bad taste in games and just eating poo poo at stuff that 12 year olds do pretty well has grown on me as a bit

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
:lol: at them making GBS threads on Endgame's Time Travel logic when the whole time I was thinking dumb normie nerd poo poo like

"It would be cool if like the Isis guy was like a anarchist Muslim thanos. that'd loving rule:downs:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Muslim Thanados is a good character