Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Uncut, clean, 3x puzzling coloration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Pick posted:

Uncut, clean, 3x puzzling coloration

penis choices should reflect 5e trait, ideal, bond, flaw method

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

bird with big dick posted:

Do you have to pick one from each column or row or what

You spend the 15 dollars however you want, so you can take 3 from the top row, or 2 from the top row and all the bottom row etc

Gimme the top shelf trifecta - Thick tip, Veiny Shaft and Uncut

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

I didn’t do point buy and it paid off

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Supreme Allah posted:

You spend the 15 dollars however you want, so you can take 3 from the top row, or 2 from the top row and all the bottom row etc

Gimme the top shelf trifecta - Thick tip, Veiny Shaft and Uncut

That doesn’t make sense it makes more sense if you gotta do one from each column. Like of course everyone will just do huge balls and veiny and thick ropes but if you gotta pick one from each column then you can’t do that, you could do huge balls and veiny but then you only got five dollars left for three columns so you gotta do something like extremely curved, smelly and hair on tip.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

I think you pick one from each column because 5+4+3+2+1 = 15

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
A guy hands you a menu and 15 bux and says build a dick, I dont see no rules

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

If I spend all $15 on row one can I get triple huge balls

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Stealthgerbil posted:

I think you pick one from each column because 5+4+3+2+1 = 15

what are you, a cop

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
re: dick armored core. I'm not sure what "shower" means but I assume it's gooood?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got moon moon.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

dudeness posted:

re: dick armored core. I'm not sure what "shower" means but I assume it's gooood?

A shower is a dick that's big flaccid as opposed to a dick that's big when hard, but small flaccid.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Oh show-er, I was thinking of the bathing apparatus a shower.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

dudeness posted:

show-er not 'shower'

efb

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is an interesting turn of events

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Now there's a dude that was no way a shower, rip

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
How much does it cost to inject my dick with bleach

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

smells bad 3
always moist 3
bumpy 2
narrow 2
chode 1
extremely curved 1
lots of wispy pubes 1
foreskin extends way past tip 1
hair on tip 1

starting treasire is 15 gold

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
this thread has gone weird

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Withnail posted:

this thread has gone weird

Yeah there's a tweet about the leader of North Korea possibly dying of coronavirus but a bunch of goons are busy being gross dudebros

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Doctors are probably going there to talk about the coronavirus

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

QuarkJets posted:

Yeah there's a tweet about the leader of North Korea possibly dying of coronavirus but a bunch of goons are busy being gross dudebros

You’re right we should really show a little more reverence for the possible unconfirmed passing of the brutal murderous dictator

Dicks are funny, man

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

now draw the penises

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Watch out for the dude who picks 15 ranks of hair on top

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

MarcusSA posted:

How many times has this guy been reported dead in his life already?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Sorry, but take the dick purchases and esthetic dick pix to the chat thread.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Hazo posted:

You’re right we should really show a little more reverence for the possible unconfirmed passing of the brutal murderous dictator

Dicks are funny, man

I'm not saying that you need to show reverence for him, dingbat, but maybe a regime change in a nuclear autocracy amidst a deadly global pandemic should rank a little higher than a bunch of dick adjectives, and like a billion times more relevant to the thread?

Burt is the only dicktator that this thread needs

QuarkJets fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Apr 25, 2020

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

There so much unconfirm information for now that I would wait until something is coming out of Seoul.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

I found the chart to be unhelpful for determining the value of my own dick

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Sorry, but take the dick purchases and esthetic dick pix to the chat thread.

Post your customized $15 dick you loving coward!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
weirdly, kim's sister is supposed to be quite competent

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
fun fact: Kim Jong-nam, the eldest son, lost favor over being a reverse-weeaboo

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Pick posted:

weirdly, kim's sister is supposed to be quite competent

why weirdly, female leaders are handling covid 19 better than their male counterparts

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
meanwhile, the middle brother, Kim Jong-chul, is a different kind of failson, and mostly dicks around in a band and is a superfan of eric clapton

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

QuarkJets posted:

I'm not saying that you need to show reverence for him, dingbat, but maybe a regime change in a nuclear autocracy amidst a deadly global pandemic should rank a little higher than a bunch of dick adjectives, and like a billion times more relevant to the thread?

Burt is the only dicktator that this thread needs

Actually you’re totally right. I have no confidence any of this is true, but if it is then I withdraw my comments.

And yes all hail Burt.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pick posted:

meanwhile, the middle brother, Kim Jong-chul, is a different kind of failson, and mostly dicks around in a band and is a superfan of eric clapton

I thought he killed his brother?

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Pick posted:

fun fact: Kim Jong-nam, the eldest son, lost favor over being a reverse-weeaboo

he was obsessed with every country except japan?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

Probably not true.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MarcusSA posted:

I thought he killed his brother?

ok I wrote it up for you

The oldest Kim child, Kim Jong-nam, is deceased as of 2017. He had, however, fallen out of favor by critiquing the regime and by getting arrested trying to sneak into Tokyo Disneyland. He was assassinated. His mother was Song Hye-rim, an actress who was never married to Kim Jong-Il, and who later is believed to have defected to Russia.

The next-oldest is Kim Jong-chul. He apparently does almost nothing except play in his band. He loves Eric Clapton. There are rumors he is gay and he has been remarked on as being “effeminate” and “soft-hearted”. He lives in Pyongyang but doesn’t seem to have any political role whatsoever. He is the son of Kim Jong-Il and Ko Young-Hui.

Kim Sol-song is the older daughter. Apparently competent (ran much of her father, Kim Jong-Il’s calendar) but a bit of a daddy’s girl and didn’t make any moves to take over from him and wasn’t groomed to be heir. She is the daughter of Kim Young-sook, Kim Jong-Il’s third wife, who he wasn’t close with. She is the only one of Kim Jong-Il’s children who was born to a woman to whom he was married.

Kim Jong-un, who did become the leader of North Korea, is son of Kim Jong-Il and Ko Young-hui, who Kim Jong-Il never married. (He couldn’t marry her, really–she was half-Japanese and a member of the lowest class.) You’ve heard plenty about him, so I won’t go on. He’s what his father intended, apparently.

Kim Yo-jong is now gathering some attention because she is the heir apparent if Kim Jong-Un dies. She is also the child of Kim Jong-Il and Ko Young-hui. She is said to be competent but only in the same fashion as her brother and father. Despotic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pick posted:

ok I wrote it up for you

The oldest Kim child, Kim Jong-nam, is deceased as of 2017. He had, however, fallen out of favor by critiquing the regime and by getting arrested trying to sneak into Tokyo Disneyland. He was assassinated. His mother was Song Hye-rim, an actress who was never married to Kim Jong-Il, and who later is believed to have defected to Russia.

The next-oldest is Kim Jong-chul. He apparently does almost nothing except play in his band. He loves Eric Clapton. There are rumors he is gay and he has been remarked on as being “effeminate” and “soft-hearted”. He lives in Pyongyang but doesn’t seem to have any political role whatsoever. He is the son of Kim Jong-Il and Ko Young-Hui.

Kim Sol-song is the older daughter. Apparently competent (ran much of her father, Kim Jong-Il’s calendar) but a bit of a daddy’s girl and didn’t make any moves to take over from him and wasn’t groomed to be heir. She is the daughter of Kim Young-sook, Kim Jong-Il’s third wife, who he wasn’t close with. She is the only one of Kim Jong-Il’s children who was born to a woman to whom he was married.

Kim Jong-un, who did become the leader of North Korea, is son of Kim Jong-Il and Ko Young-hui, who Kim Jong-Il never married. (He couldn’t marry her, really–she was half-Japanese and a member of the lowest class.) You’ve heard plenty about him, so I won’t go on. He’s what his father intended, apparently.

Kim Yo-jong is now gathering some attention because she is the heir apparent if Kim Jong-Un dies. She is also the child of Kim Jong-Il and Ko Young-hui. She is said to be competent but only in the same fashion as her brother and father. Despotic.

FFS what a mess.

I think Clapton bother should take over though.

Thanks for the write up.