Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Yeah but what would JC drive?
A pickup for hauling the carpenter stuff? A bus for carpooling with the 13 disciples? A bike for the environmental benefits?

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Subaru

wearing a lampshade

Dont know why, just feels right

Manifisto

jc, standing above a razor scooter: yea, though this trend may have departed this mortal coil, through me it shall have life everlasting

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

I want to post but it's 5am so I probably shouldn't so I'm gonna lurk but then I must post and thus I'm posting now again

It's an endless cycle with no escape

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

it's the all wheel drive and rugged good looks

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jesus was probably a millennial but one that worked in the nonprofit sector building houses and hanging out with his collective after work

xcheopis

Kief Richards posted:

Jesus was probably a millennial but one that worked in the nonprofit sector building houses and hanging out with his collective after work

Jesus is the OG millennial.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

jesus rolls up to the vatican in the general lee and uses his stigmata to carve 'jeezy wuz here' in the front of the pope mobile

wearing a lampshade

Jesus christ

kuskus

I have been hanging out at this Taco Bell waiting for Jesus to walk by so I can motion for him to come in and ask him what I should do about boner in public and if I should feel bad. Jesus, tell me: is it natural, is there nothing to fear. And do you want one of these tacos because I can only eat two and I ordered three.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

jesus only eats authentic mexican street tacos

you might have better luck with The Holy Spirit

Robot Made of Meat

Jesus was a lesbian? I did not know that.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

wearing a lampshade

just like a vibe of David Suzuki smoking weed with Jesus Christ sitting on the back of a Subaru Forester

Manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

jesus only eats authentic mexican street tacos

jc w/r/t tacos al pastor: these are fine, just so long as you don't do this on a pizza

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

jesus never made anyone venmo their half of the check up front, he was always good to let it ride to the end of the night

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Kief Richards posted:

jesus never made anyone venmo their half of the check up front, he was always good to let it ride to the end of the night

wow. dude's a saint

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

jesus will spot you a quarter until you get your unemployment because not only does he believe in social distancing he believes in mutual aid

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Manifisto posted:

jc, standing above a razor scooter: yea, though this trend may have departed this mortal coil, through me it shall have life everlasting

combined these feel right. hoodie = the modern robe?

Kief Richards posted:

jesus will spot you a quarter until you get your unemployment because not only does he believe in social distancing he believes in mutual aid

in this way i am christ-like

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

owlhawk911 posted:

in this way i am christ-like

we are weed siblings in arms

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
The instant the question of what Jesus would drive was raised, I immediately pictured Jesus riding in the bed of a Cybertruck. He doesn't drive. He is driven.

Manifisto

I am going through some sort of coronavirus rabbit hole, I am rewatching some 1970s and 1980s things for the first time in decades and holy loving hell what the hell was going on back then

grease (1978): while overall pleased at how very very gay this was, I am nonetheless bemused that I never realized how gay it was until now

octopussy (1983): frankly a little disappointed about the lack of attention to the lady lead having eight hoo-has, it's right in the title folks you could at least give it a nod in the script. nonetheless, racially, sexually, politically, and stylistically this is a funky stew of not wanting to take a stand on literally anything and hoping that references to things and token representation will be enough to ride out any controversy imaginable

post your coronavirus inspired revelations about how things were obvious to everyone but you back in the day, make me feel a little less stupid, ty

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

I think Jesus would take public transit

sb hermit

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I think Jesus would take public transit

Jesus would ride a trolley

Escape From Noise

el dorito posted:

Jesus would ride a trolley

I bet he'd have a pass and would like know all of the drivers on the route. Giving them like baked goods and Christmas and birthday gifts and stuff. Nothing huge, but meaningful and heartfelt

Finger Prince

kuskus posted:

I have been hanging out at this Taco Bell waiting for Jesus to walk by so I can motion for him to come in and ask him what I should do about boner in public and if I should feel bad. Jesus, tell me: is it natural, is there nothing to fear. And do you want one of these tacos because I can only eat two and I ordered three.

But Jesus, you said you would share my tacos always, but I look at my tray and I see but three tacos. Didst thou forsook me? And Jesus said, no my son. I when there were three tacos it is because I had ordered another one because I knew even though you said you could only eat two tacos I knew you totally could eat three, and also I was getting a refill of doctor pepper.
Praise be the lord.

nut

my fuckin dude

take the moon

by sebmojo
what if jesus wasnt real tho
:goonsay:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
i goonsaid my own post so no one can goonsay me. the perfect crime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Queen-Of-Hearts

Eve was framed and Mary Magdalene got hosed.

Queen-Of-Hearts

And something witty and shallow-ly insightful about Lilith

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Jesus doesn't drive, he's my copilot.

Goons Are Gifts

jesus was too high to be crucified

Papa Was A Video Toaster

at first i was afraid, i was crucified

FluffieDuckie

good morning yobs

i just posted in bss. this traveling spaceship thing is really getting me out of my rut

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Kept thinking I could never smoke without some weed inside

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieDuckie posted:

good morning yobs

i just posted in bss. this traveling spaceship thing is really getting me out of my rut

It's so exciting to see so many new places and figure out how chill they really are

DreamingofRoses
Good afternoon everyone! Posting cause it’s a beautiful day and I need a brain break.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Y'all made the FP again, you hilarious ducks you

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Goons Are Great posted:

Kept thinking I could never smoke without some weed inside

But then i spent so many nights trying to clean your filthy bong