Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/7olympics/status/1252408558798270465?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Jesus christ.

LOL there's a bunch of idiots replying with "someone is holding her feet" as though that changes anything at all.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I was wondering if she had her feet braced too but yeah that doesn't make it any less badass

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Field Mousepad posted:

I was wondering if she had her feet braced too but yeah that doesn't make it any less badass

I mean strength can't overcome physics there so unless she has elephantiasis feet whose weight offset that of her torso, someone's got to hold them.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Field Mousepad posted:

How are you wondering if her feet were braced...

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
psshh, weak rear end lady can't even defy gravity.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Hey people do crazy rear end poo poo these days I dunno

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Garrand posted:

Jesus christ.

LOL there's a bunch of idiots replying with "someone is holding her feet" as though that changes anything at all.

At first it looks like he's kinda slipping into frame but nope it turns out weren't trying to hide it. God drat I hate the internet

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Garrand posted:

Jesus christ.

It's bad rear end, but lets not pretend it wouldn't be twice as bad rear end if she was balancing that well

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Do... Do you think a woman's centre of gravity is halfway up her quadriceps?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yes but just because of their vagina bones

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Cocaine Bear posted:

Do... Do you think a woman's centre of gravity is halfway up her quadriceps?

Do you not think levitation is bad rear end?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

If she used her upward momentum right she could totally do it. Better luck next time!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Snowy posted:

If she used her upward momentum right she could totally do it. Better luck next time!

If you used your upward momentum right your partner wouldn't need a any sex toys but here we are.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Inceltown posted:

If you used your upward momentum right your partner wouldn't need a any sex toys but here we are.
:vince:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Inceltown posted:

im trying! :argh:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Inceltown posted:

Do you have a link to a user guide or how to article or something

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

beanieson posted:

Do you have a link to a user guide or how to article or something

wikihow has you covered

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Inceltown posted:

Is this a power bottom joke

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ElGroucho posted:

Is this a power bottom joke

:wmwink:

https://twitter.com/MC372/status/1253065863714033665

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lol: at all those CUC's.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/bQ0JgFW.mp4

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

:eyepop:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/wonderofscience/status/1253633093501501440

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Would prefer it not be slow motion

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Would prefer it not be slow motion

Yeah, the bobcat really didn’t perform to the medium. Too stiff, looks like a picture of a house cat being dragged across a picture of a river.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

That is not social distancing.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Agents are GO! posted:

Also they really should be wiping down those pins and washing their hands before passing them to each other

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Also they really should be wiping down those pins and washing their hands before passing them to each other

they need to integrate a third guy into the routine who's just constantly spraying everything with sanitizer

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

I don't get it, what's this one of?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Old dude chilling out in a lawn chair playing a DS in a parking lot on an overcast day while smoking a cigar. That man knows how to relax. I can only hope one day my life will be that grand.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Old dude chilling out in a lawn chair playing a DS in a parking lot on an overcast day while smoking a cigar. That man knows how to relax. I can only hope one day my life will be that grand.

As far as life goals go, this one seems pretty achievable! I know you got it in you, little shaver. Reach for that star!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Agents are GO! posted:

juggling in the age of quarantine

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

CommunityEdition posted:

Yeah, the bobcat really didn’t perform to the medium. Too stiff, looks like a picture of a house cat being dragged across a picture of a river.

https://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07132004

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Holy poo poo

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Every Wal-Mart should have a bambi wrangler

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

TITANKISSER69 posted:

Every Wal-Mart should have a bambi wrangler

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
This is Dorothy Thompson

She's crashing a 1939 Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden

with about 22,000 in attendance:

where she proceeded to laugh at and heckle the speakers for about 10 minutes until the brownshirts kicked her out, while she yelled "Bunk!" all the way out.

She was also the first American journalist to get kicked out of Nazi Germany, 5 years before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

this photo always makes me laugh:

sturmbannführer looks a failed david morse clone