Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

But then i spent so many nights trying to clean your filthy bong
but i was wrong
and now im growing my own
And now im back
from outer space
im just here to find my lighter with a stupid look upon my face
i should have checked my pockets first, its right here with my keys
if i'd have known for just one second, i'd still be high on thc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

https://youtu.be/fvUzu1jm4kg

ty manifisto

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Hi guys

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi buddy what's up

Shifty Nipples

hi BYOB, it has been a long time. i shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to. step to step to step to step to wicky wicky. seriously though it was like byob2000 or xp and posting tier charts were a thing.

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

BoldFrankensteinMir

Shifty Nipples posted:

hi BYOB, it has been a long time. i shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to. step to step to step to step to wicky wicky. seriously though it was like byob2000 or xp and posting tier charts were a thing.

Welcome back SN! Have any recent crimes or cool pets you wish to share?

Sig by Heather Papps

Shifty Nipples

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Welcome back SN! Have any recent crimes or cool pets you wish to share?

does it count if it's only a federal crime cause hey hey hey smoke weed every day
I have chickens that i've been meaning to take a picture of but I keep forgetting to take my phone outside

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

here is a picture of the first chickens I ever had

the white one in the back turned out to be a rooster

alnilam

hello welcome :henget:

ty manifisto

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Shifty Nipples posted:

does it count if it's only a federal crime cause hey hey hey smoke weed every day
I have chickens that i've been meaning to take a picture of but I keep forgetting to take my phone outside

smoking weed is one of my favourite crimes too. a lot of places you aren't allowed to have chickens, so you can raise them illegally too. wb, nice to meet you

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

BoldFrankensteinMir

Weedcrime and chickies??? You never really left friend, you just carried the 'yob with you.

Sig by Heather Papps

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I'm having a flat white (I made) and some carrot cake (Mrs. Dogballs made)

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I'm having a flat white (I made) and some carrot cake (Mrs. Dogballs made)

these are nice things, mrs. dogballs is a good egg and so are you

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie

Shifty Nipples posted:

Welcome back fellow Oregoon.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

how many oregoons do we have now

i am a lapsed oregoon and will someday return to the ancestral homelands because i want burgerville and also pip's because i love the tiny donut

alnilam

Assuming plans don't change wrt jobs, I'm supposed to be moving to oregon this summer :toot:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

doot doooooot oregoon incoming doooooot

you lookin at the valley?

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

Assuming plans don't change wrt jobs, I'm supposed to be moving to oregon this summer :toot:

Didn't you just move to Arizona?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Didn't you just move to Arizona?

We were temporarily in Albuquerque for 2 months for me wife's work

FluffieDuckie

DreamingofRoses posted:

Good afternoon everyone! Posting cause it’s a beautiful day and I need a brain break.

hello! have you posted your pets yet? I'm sorry if you have. i'm old and forget things

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Hello welcome & chat friends!!
What's the latest, how's it hanging??

DreamingofRoses

FluffieDuckie posted:

hello! have you posted your pets yet? I'm sorry if you have. i'm old and forget things

I did! But I’m happy to show off my kitties again .

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello welcome & chat friends!!
What's the latest, how's it hanging??

Going through some meditation sessions to see if I can reset my brain. How are you?

Goons Are Gifts

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm not old and forget things, too, so that means you're not old at all. It's what science says

alnilam

Kief Richards posted:

doot doooooot oregoon incoming doooooot

you lookin at the valley?

yeah the big W

Goons Are Gifts

DreamingofRoses posted:

I did! But I’m happy to show off my kitties again .

Going through some meditation sessions to see if I can reset my brain. How are you?

Oh my good look at these babies

That's cool I also meditate! Afterwards I always have the urge to post in byob so everyone sees the most relaxed and chillest version of me until I am done posting in byob which is never

Also I ate chocolate a minute ago and still taste it which is exciting and also spooky because of ghost chocolate

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

yeah the big W

hell yeah, you're gonna hike SO MUCH and babby will grow up knowing how good marionberries are and this is a wholesome move, a+ family

DreamingofRoses

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh my good look at these babies

That's cool I also meditate! Afterwards I always have the urge to post in byob so everyone sees the most relaxed and chillest version of me until I am done posting in byob which is never

Also I ate chocolate a minute ago and still taste it which is exciting and also spooky because of ghost chocolate

Yummy ghost chocolate. What’s your favorite type of corporeal chocolate? I like dark but I prefer milk more.

Goons Are Gifts

There was this one time when there was dark chocolate snickers and I, as a professional snickers expert, was skeptical because milk chocolate usually is to be preferred. It might lack the strength of dark one but it also has more sugar and more variety in taste, how shall that go with the peanut based nature of the inner organs of a snickers?

Truth is, it works. The chocolate is strong, almost overwhelming, but it fit in nicely with the rest and it worked out. This epiphany opened my heart and soul for the magic that dark chocolate can be. I still prefer milk chocolate, because who doesn't, but in the right combination there is magic in the pure nature of dark chocolate, as long as you don't get lost in the dangerous corner that a journey into the darkness may result in

BoldFrankensteinMir

Goons Are Great posted:

I still prefer milk chocolate, because who doesn't

I will FIGHT YOU I am so mad-disagreeing that I am punching th ekeyeboard!

Milk chocolate. BAH!

I once ate an entire iceburg-esque hunk of darkest chocolate from a barrel at Trader Joe's, chalky as pencil shavings, woody as walnuts, just chawin' on that pure chocolate ore, and from that day forth, no pitiful milk chocolate would do.

Milk chocolate tastes like the colorful cardboard it stains! Its rabbits are hollow and its popsicles loogey-y! Dark chocolate should reign forever, in summation chocolate is a land of contrasts.

Sig by Heather Papps

kuskus

If in trying times the Eucharist can be a tortilla does that mean I'm doing body shots of jalepeño and chicken sausage off of Him

Goons Are Gifts

Chocolate is like a flower, it needs a substrate to grow on and milk, with its natural perfection, protein loaden liquidity, plus an extra amount of sugar to sweeten the deal is perfect for this matter, leading to an oral ecstasis where the flavor of chocolate gets flushed around in your mouth, meeting even the most hidden taste buds, covering your tongue, mouth, soul and sometimes face in the perfection that chocolate is!!

It's like poetry only edible

xcheopis

kuskus posted:

If in trying times the Eucharist can be a tortilla does that mean I'm doing body shots of jalepeño and chicken sausage off of Him

I have questions regarding your local priest.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

a compromise:

milk ape

alnilam

Kief Richards posted:

a compromise:

milk ape

*does the sign of the milk ape in reverence*

ty manifisto

alnilam

Kief Richards posted:

hell yeah, you're gonna hike SO MUCH and babby will grow up knowing how good marionberries are and this is a wholesome move, a+ family

There was no chance she wasn't gonna grow up hiking and foraging but it will be even better in the ol PNW, I'm excite

ty manifisto

Manifisto

if it's high quality chocolate, dark or milk can both be great. really good milk chocolate can have a sort of caramel-y flavor to it I enjoy, whereas really good dark chocolate can have an interesting fruitiness.

low quality milk "chocolate," such as that found in the aforementioned hollow easter bunny candies, is an abomination

that white colored stuff does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as *breathes* chocolate.

ty nesamdoom!

DreamingofRoses
While white chocolate is not technically chocolate, it is still a yummy treat.

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

if it's high quality chocolate, dark or milk can both be great. really good milk chocolate can have a sort of caramel-y flavor to it I enjoy, whereas really good dark chocolate can have an interesting fruitiness.

low quality milk "chocolate," such as that found in the aforementioned hollow easter bunny candies, is an abomination

that white colored stuff does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as *breathes* chocolate.

:agreed: with this post

I will say bad dark chocolate is rare whereas bad milk chocolate is common, but milk choco can still be very good too. I prefer dark but good milk is v good

Goons Are Gifts

That is very true. Quality over intensity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Alright posting the lyrics of exactly the part of a song I'm hearing right now, guess what it is:

Nananananana nana-nanananana naaahaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

Easy one I know but I wanted to start small