Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Just exercised my right to not vote for Joe by writing in Gloria La Riva. Local downticket was pretty barren when it came to good candidates, or even candidates in general. So many uncontested/no candidate races.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Iron Crowned posted:

If you vote for Joe Biden, you are a bad person

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

I am voting for joe. I am voting him “most likely to lose an election anyone else could win” in the senate yearbook.

I am not voting for joe in the election.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Just remembered that joe Biden sucks

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Feldegast42 posted:

I don't trust this, I bet you are going to vote for Biden tomorrow. Very suspicious

I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Some Guy TT posted:

you know the fact that none of us had ever heard of jill biden before this year and now all of a sudden shes with him all the time leads me to believe that joe was the reason wed never seen her before and now that his brain is mush shes making a power play based on his name recognition she never could have gotten away with before

It could also be that in the past she played behind the curtain because he was high functioning enough to take orders and remember his lines. Now shes trying to (literally) hold him up so the decades of the entire Bidens clans crimes dont come home to roost without a politician in the family to hide behind.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
I'm watching Fargo and Reagan is bragging about all the lives he saved as a lifeguard but Biden is too humble to brag or show up Reagan, so instead he talks about kids caressing his legs and sitting on his lap at the pool

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fleetwood posted:

I'm watching Fargo and Reagan is bragging about all the lives he saved as a lifeguard but Biden is too humble to brag or show up Reagan, so instead he talks about kids caressing his legs and sitting on his lap at the pool

funny story about that actually

Reagan on more than one occasion “saved” a person that wasn’t drowning in order to be feted as a hero

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Fleetwood posted:

Just had a brief moment where I fully comprehended the absurdity of that event like I did the first time before I got used to it and accepted that it was a normal thing that happened

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
I miss my gang tag :(

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

olives black posted:

I miss my gang tag :(

listen black, you know the what... action. get some. number two: me and rap rock doing... and the tag team

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Fleetwood posted:

I submit that Fargo season 2 is the best season of television ever.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

I will continue to not vote for Joe Biden

:same: now and forever

LastInLine posted:

I submit that Fargo season 2 is the best season of television ever.

Season 5 of Better Call Saul is close

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Thoguh posted:

Godspeed.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Chris James 2 posted:

Season 5 of Better Call Saul is close

its so good holy poo poo

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

For every person who votes for Joe I will not vote twice!

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Please give me my tag back so I can continue to not vote for Joe Biden.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The NFL draft is finishing up today and I am proud to say that the team I am a fan of did not draft Joe Biden.

Also gently caress the Cowboys.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

readingatwork posted:

Please give me my tag back so I can continue to not vote for Joe Biden.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Quiet Feet posted:

The NFL draft is finishing up today and I am proud to say that the team I am a fan of did not draft Joe Biden.

the draft just isnt the same without the crowd booing goodell

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

might gently caress around and become an ungrateful sleazebag who reaches his nadir on election day so that in a trick of karmic balancing I’ll be forced to live the day over and over leaning to appreciate life and love once more, only I’ll be doing it for the express purpose of not voting for Joe every time

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Not voting for Joe Biden will be the greatest day of my life.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

General Bullshit posted:

For you, not voting for Joe Biden will be the greatest day of your life.

For me, it will be Tuesday

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Quiet Feet posted:

:romo:

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

General Bullshit posted:

I've already done that. It was okay, 5/10, average experience. What I'm looking forward to is after the general election. No matter how it turns out, the lmao will flow endlessly.

I'm going to have a boot on my throat.

But at least I'll get to laugh at other people, equally, with boots on their throat. Who actually supported the boot to boot.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Had a huge fight with my in-laws about being No Joe this weekend. Still not voting for this poo poo gently caress the dems.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
No joe

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

No Joe Toxx: You Have Only Bernie to Blame

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Someone came up to me today and said "Joe?". I said "no" and we both nodded and everyone clapped

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Iron Crowned posted:

I will continue to not vote for Joe Biden

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

I have never voted for Joe Biden, and I will continue to never vote for Joe Biden, I don't even care if that makes rich white people mad

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag please :kiddo:

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Stretched out on the sofa after morning dog walk. Feeling a sense of serenity not voting Joe.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Blockade posted:

I have never voted for Joe Biden, and I will continue to never vote for Joe Biden, I don't even care if that makes rich white people mad

This I can't say. I voted for him for VP like an absolute dunce

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Crazypoops posted:

Someone came up to me today and said "Joe?". I said "no" and we both nodded and everyone clapped

That was me

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Crazypoops posted:

I was one of the people clapping but I didn’t stand up to do it cause I’m fat

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Kitfox88 posted:

I was one of the people clapping but I didn’t stand up to do it cause I’m fat

listen, fat,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Code Jockey posted:

listen, fat,

I will not vote for Biden but I will feel his leg hairs and watch them change color