Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

coconono posted:

oh the bookings and signings guy is back?

Upon further review, yes.

https://twitter.com/Morman20Morman/status/1252800629271117825?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I think it was Faye Jackson posting a screenshot of this guy leaving her on read when she started asking rates and details.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Is getting tired of this why they just uploaded an official version of Bryan's "Golden boat" rant today? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHLbdFcd9Yo

I didn't recognize Heather Monroe when someone posted that tweet in another thread and I didn't see the context, so I looked her up to see if she was one of the people that got axed from WWE. Weird thing is she did wrestle for a promotion called Respect, but it was in Colorado, where looking at the creeper's profile he's in California. Is stealing the names of other small promotions a thing, or is this just a glaring lack of creativity? Or maybe the guy moved to California. I don't know, I'm thinking about this more than I should.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's not even his finisher.

I’m beginning to wonder if Satin has just gotten massively confused because of the Slingshot Lariat/V Trigger combo that is a Kenny/Hangman finisher. Of course, that would require a person completely ignoring every time they’ve seen Kenny wrestle in a singles match since like 2016 or that they’re just a complete doofus who’s just saying poo poo so people will yell at him so he can get some dopamine rush from watching the number bubble on his mentions tab climb up.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

The Cameo posted:

that they’re just a complete doofus who’s just saying poo poo so people will yell at him so he can get some dopamine rush from watching the number bubble on his mentions tab climb up.

he's leaning more and more into the brad shepard/rovert/sam roberts thing of "i'm working as a heel!" so it's this

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Low Desert Punk posted:

he's leaning more and more into the brad shepard/rovert/sam roberts thing of "i'm working as a heel!" so it's this

On twitter, it's a number. Here, it's the siren call of the yellow quote.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Did you guys know AEW Dynamite didn't even make the ratings charts AT ALL on Friday night? Meltzer being conspiciously silent on this little story methinks :smug:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I bet they won't even make the charts on Monday either, what a failure of a show.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AEW will be the reaper of Friday night programming mark my words

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/MauseTrevor/status/1254793613734707200

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

This post right here, officer

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

:bigwhat:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

No no no no no no no no

No

No no

Nooooooooooooooo

No

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

:dogbutton:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

6 likes 78 comments is the biggest dumb wrestling fan ratioed tweet I've seen in a while, so I knew before even focusing on the actual words that was gonna be...unique :stare:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/MauseTrevor/status/1238682852218281991

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Read the first tweet as "Well it's a dumb joke but whatever, that's her gimmick right now"

Then I scrolled down and it took a hard loving turn

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ain't nobody want to see you anyway Randy Orton your dumbass ain't nothing but an old has-been anyway, and you ain't no good anyway, you suck, and your a bum,
I could come out there and whoop your rear end

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

oh but seriously I posted:

No no no no no no no no

No

No no

Nooooooooooooooo

No

And people complain about the AEW thread being unacceptably horny :v:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Why is it North Carolina, every single time*

*Every time it's not Florida

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

flashy_mcflash posted:

Why is it North Carolina, every single time*

*Every time it's not Florida

We North Carolinians are not bright people, unfortunately. :sigh:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Final a good stupid opinion.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I can't even quite parse "milk is ecstatic from both ends." What in the world is he trying to say?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Hellblazer187 posted:

I can't even quite parse "milk is ecstatic from both ends." What in the world is he trying to say?

I feel strongly that I don't want to know.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Becky tweet just reads like the AEW threads here.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Are you OK with being absolutely no fun, ever? Just being a total drag all of the loving time. Is it funny to you ?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Eat My Fuc posted:

That's the issue

WWE is incel, not horny

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

https://twitter.com/MauseTrevor/status/1235586159427891202

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Hellblazer187 posted:

Her fictional milk is spicy with a spicy aftertaste.

I stress the fictional part because she’s on the gear that prevents that kind of thing. And unplanned Seth jrs.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Are you OK with being absolutely no fun, ever? Just being a total drag all of the loving time. Is it funny to you ?

EMF failing to see the difference between rasslegoons posting "AEW sure does have some hot men and women working for them, here's a pic/gif as proof" and some Twitter rando going "I WANNA TASTE BECKY LYNCH'S ECSTATIC MILKS FROM BOTH ENDS" isn't the least bit surprising

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shayna objectively does have rear end power. I can't vouch for the other part.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the thread is a problem and actively hurts my interest in interacting with other aew viewing posters.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the real problem, and you aren't going to like this, is that post was a joke and you threw a lot of things and broke them in response. even if it's not funny

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The stupid opinions are pointless if you’re not sourcing them

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

OFFICER LIGER posted:

the thread is a problem and actively hurts my interest in interacting with other aew viewing posters.

Make your own “no horny allowed” AEW thread for you and Eat My Fuc to hang out in together

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

OFFICER LIGER posted:

Counterpoint: no it isn't

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

OFFICER LIGER posted:

If the horniness has gotten to the point where it's offputting and making people feel uncomfortable then we should dial it back imo.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

OFFICER LIGER posted:

Don't then. There are other places to be. There are other places to go. I wish you well and may the road rise to meet you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Kind of a bizarrely hostile reaction to a completely reasonable post