Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
blaby car

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i typed zx spectrum covers into google and found a site with a bajillion spectrum covers becasue i was trying to find this one in particcular but i couldn't remember what it was called except for the word "blow" in it. so i kept typing like glow worm blows a fuse, glowy worm blows up, etc. but i finally got it by going thru the covers one by one

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Jesus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i typed zx spectrum covers into google and found a site with a bajillion spectrum covers becasue i was trying to find this one in particcular but i couldn't remember what it was called except for the word "blow" in it. so i kept typing like glow worm blows a fuse, glowy worm blows up, etc. but i finally got it by going thru the covers one by one

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

these people are sick

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Brexit was a blessing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lolling both at the cover and the idea of fat worm blows a sparky haunting your consciousness for 10+_ years until this day

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fat Worm Blows a Sparky

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

lolling both at the cover and the idea of fat worm blows a sparky haunting your consciousness for 10+_ years until this day

lol

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

In Training posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lol

etherealshaq
Mar 6, 2010

COME DOWN AND EAT CHICKEN WITH ME, BEAUTIFUL. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO DARK

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

celebrating the entire blaby computer library

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
CRASH awarded Fat Worm 95%.[3] The reviewers were impressed with the solid 3D graphics and the quirky nature of controlling the protagonist, concluding "extremely silly, and wonderful fun". Your Sinclair, similarly impressed, awarded 9 out of 10.[4] Julian later became critical of the gameplay, stating that kid programmers like himself had "insufficient understanding" and that at the time "it seemed logical that the players ought to suffer" as much as the developers; but that feedback from players in the form of pokes and cheats often enhanced published games to make them fun.[5]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

celebrating the entire blaby computer library

Blaby Computer Games posted:

Barmy Burgers
Bells, The
Bombs Away Basil
Boris The Bold
Boulder Crash
Brocks Kingdom
Caverns Of Chaos
Copta Snatch
Cosmic Crusader
Creepies
Darts
Desperado Dan
DoDo
Enter The Dragon
Fingers
Gis A Job
Guardian Angel
Karma Crazy
Kung Fu
Laser Run
MacDougal's Last Stand
Mission Attack
Morbid Mansion
Mutant Wars
Olympia
Perilous Pit
Planet Conquest
Raiders
Ruby Robba
Sewer Rat
Star Defence
Starman Jones
Starman Jones in the Temple Of Doom
Star Swoop
Sword and the Sorcerer, The
Temple of Doom
To Boldly Go
Trun
Wizard's Lair

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Can't stop thinking about blaby games

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game was cool but i had to use a walkthru for it much like every infocom game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004