Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

zoux posted:

Im aware that the best way to ensure hilarious comedic geniouses do something even harder is to tell them it sucks, but on this I cannot be silent: random meme generator memes suck rear end and theyve gone on for about ten pages now

I GOT MOON MOON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

People were enjoying the memes translated from German, so here's one translated from Roman numerals.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
This can't be lost at the bottom of the last page, this owns.

Also the AI memes can be good, deal with it

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

zoux posted:

Im aware that the best way to ensure hilarious comedic geniouses do something even harder is to tell them it sucks, but on this I cannot be silent: random meme generator memes suck rear end and theyve gone on for about ten pages now

Time Cowboy
Nov 4, 2007

But Tarzan... The strangest thing has happened! I'm as bare... as the day I was born!
More ancient Mesopotamian memes please.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

rydiafan posted:

People were enjoying the memes translated from German, so here's one translated from Roman numerals.

Uhh, upstate New York?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Captain Splendid posted:

Uhh, upstate New York?

mother fucker

how deep does this go?!

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Dabir posted:

still don't get it

I see you are not yet acquainted with Google Translate's indulgence regarding this Chrysippian interlude

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

zoux posted:

Honestly I've seen worse trends-- Dolan, benis, that weird rash of Finnish memes.

But yes they should probably give it a bit of a rest.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

zoux posted:

If you want a vision of the future imagine a dismissive catchphrase being posted in response to an endless source of randomly populated meme templates - forever.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

zoux posted:

Not sure if serious, or hamburglar jetstream.

Side text.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

mother fucker

how deep does this go?!

Meme conspiracy? At this time of year, this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within one meme?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Sleeveless posted:

If you want a vision of the future imagine a dismissive catchphrase being posted in response to an endless source of randomly populated meme templates - forever.

Jon Joe posted:

Meme conspiracy? At this time of year, this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within one meme?

Imagine four dismissive catchphrases posted on the edge of an endless source of randomly populated meme templates.

The PYF meme thread works the same way.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

should start on thurs and go to wens and wens should be the frog my dudes

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Ooooh this is spicy af

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Something is forbidden

Masks required

Cops

I'm guessing it's something to do with burkas?

Also, holy poo poo did I just kinda translate German?!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Something is forbidden

Cops

Well duh

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Something is forbidden

Masks required

Cops

I'm guessing it's something to do with burkas?

More or less yes.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Yes it basically says on one side ‘face mask ban’ and the other is ‘obligation to wear a face mask’ and then ‘Bavarian Police’ is the sweaty man.

(It is a bad/sad racism joke)

dialhforhero has a new favorite as of 19:22 on Apr 28, 2020

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Last time I saw him he was on the beach.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Noooooo! You can't just AI generate memerinos! They'll just be unfunny monkey cheese!

Goons: haha meme printer go brr

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

bike tory posted:

Goons: haha meme printer get carried go "uuf uuf uuf"

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

rydiafan posted:

Captain Splendid posted:

Uhh, upstate New York?

This is pretty wild because the author of the original Loss comic, Tim Buckley, stated in an interview that he loosely modeled the reception area off of the one at Albany Medical Center.

14 Commercial Ave
Albany, NY

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

dialhforhero posted:

Yes it basically says on one side ‘face mask ban’ and the other is ‘obligation to wear a face mask’ and then ‘Bavarian Police’ is the sweaty man.

(It is a bad/sad racism joke)

not sure how its bad since bavaria has an anti mask law specifically to stop protestors but it is mostly used to harass muslim women in bavaria. its no different then a meme about american cops shooting people. both are 100% sad though. i mean atleast germany had the law since the 80s you could be france and put that poo poo in place in 2010 in response to muslim immigrants.

:vince:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

CATALOG

PUEBLO, CO

doandroidzdream
Apr 27, 2019

This guy has brought the meme closer to it's death.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

there's nothing else in Pueblo

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

snergle posted:

not sure how its bad since bavaria has an anti mask law specifically to stop protestors but it is mostly used to harass muslim women in bavaria. its no different then a meme about american cops shooting people. both are 100% sad though. i mean atleast germany had the law since the 80s you could be france and put that poo poo in place in 2010 in response to muslim immigrants.

:vince:

The meme itself isn’t bad. What I meant is, it is sad/bad because of racism. Like a sensible chuckle is to be had but with a sad inner reflection that occurs because it exists due to racism.

Perhaps I should not have said the meme was a racist meme, rather it was a meme about racism.

I know it is to prevent protestors from wearing masks but just like in France with the anti-burkha laws this is effectively the same thing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dabir posted:

I don't get it

I don't get any of these

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
they're translated from sugondese

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

zoux posted:

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

FuturePastNow posted:

there's nothing else in Pueblo
Dear god, there really is a Pueblo!?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Surely nothing bad can happen by emptyquoting this after the thread already seems to have moved on

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

mind the walrus posted:

Honestly I've seen worse trends-- Dolan, benis, that weird rash of Finnish memes.

But yes they should probably give it a bit of a rest.

Dolan was great, sorry you suck

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Surely nothing bad can happen by emptyquoting this after the thread already seems to have moved on

Its what I get for not going to the next page before quoting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

I don't get it.

"Do you have the microwave?"

"No I have the neurofen"

I'm guessing it's a pun but I don't know enough german to get it :unsmigghh: