Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Bongo Bill posted:

So they're in jail because Nyave and Princess got caught, right?

It's the Celestial Empire. They're not in jail, it would be positively gauche to imprison someone who has not been convicted of a crime. They are merely being temporarily held for questioning in the matter of the jailbreak from the high security cells. For various bureaucratic reasons, the questioning may have to wait until the Emperor beats their friend to death with his bare hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Royalty is a continuosly falling stock.

Tulip posted:

Is there a recommended song for the beat?

Light up the Night, by the Protomen.

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I feel as though Gog Agog would find Kelis - Milkshake appropriate to the situation, although it's more the case of the yard bringing the boys into milkshake.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Phy posted:

WHAT IS LOVE

BABY DON'T HURT ME. DON'T HURT ME. NO MORE.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

M. Propagandalf posted:

I feel as though Gog Agog would find Kelis - Milkshake appropriate to the situation, although it's more the case of the yard bringing the boys into milkshake.

Gog Agog would have a hot new beat from a new up-and-comer named Gog Agog, sung by veteran vocalist Gog Agog, and with Gog Agog, Gog Agog, and Gog Agog providing backup vocals.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

She wanted Gog-Agog to do the backing track, but Gog-Agog sees herself as a producer now and not just a beat-smith.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:perfect:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

WHO ARE YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
This page has my new favorite alt-text.

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

I don't know if this has been discussed before (it probably has, this thread is huge), but I recently learned that the word "juggernaut" derives from an anglicization of "Jagannath."

Merriam Webster posted:

In the early 14th century, Franciscan missionary Friar Odoric brought to Europe the story of an enormous carriage that carried an image of the Hindu god Vishnu (whose title was Jagannath, literally, "lord of the world") through the streets of India in religious processions. Odoric reported that some worshippers deliberately allowed themselves to be crushed beneath the vehicle's wheels as a sacrifice to Vishnu. 

This is extremely K6BD poo poo.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

SlimGoodbody posted:

I don't know if this has been discussed before (it probably has, this thread is huge), but I recently learned that the word "juggernaut" derives from an anglicization of "Jagannath."

This is extremely K6BD poo poo.

It's come up, and while I should note that the particular story is almost certainly Extremely Colonial Bullshit it is absolutely Extremely This Comic in a fantasy context.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Bongo Bill posted:

So they're in jail because Nyave and Princess got caught, right?

Or because Allison has the Key of Kings in her head, and you don't let that go wandering around.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
probably they forgot to reserve bookings at a hotel or lodge (requires a sheaf of paperwork submitted 3 months in advance and a character witness) and vagrancy is of course, extremely illegal

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you need approval in advance from three magistrates of the realm to do Gay Fusion and they didnt even have one. thats three months incarceration and a fine of up to 5000 Yre guilders

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

paranoid randroid posted:

you need approval in advance from three magistrates of the realm to do Gay Fusion and they didnt even have one. thats three months incarceration and a fine of up to 5000 Yre guilders
Ironically you're sent to Gay Baby Jail for those who offend in this manner. Some argue this isn't a punishment at all. Others argue that 5000 guilders is too steep.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

paranoid randroid posted:

Of course, the guilder is now worthless, but a proper bureaucracy takes its sweet time to do something else.

Also they're arguing about which profile of Solomon David is correct for the coins they are thinking about maybe minting.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Shugojin posted:

Of course, the guilder is now worthless, but a proper bureaucracy takes its sweet time to do something else.

Also they're arguing about which profile of Solomon David is correct for the coins they are thinking about maybe minting.

All of the profiles of Solomon David are, of course, identical, so the core of the argument is purely academic grandstanding.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Radicals are holding up the process by insisting on a 3/4 facing instead of a true profile, the absolute madmen.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

paragon1 posted:

Radicals are holding up the process by insisting on a 3/4 facing instead of a true profile, the absolute madmen.

Both parties are wrong; The correct answer is a forward-facing portrait shot to capture the true smugness of their Paternum gazing back upon all who use His coinage.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Fools, all of you, it should be a full body nude to remind everyone to be horny for the Paternum, just as the Paternum is horny for order and civic obedience.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

paragon1 posted:

This page has my new favorite alt-text.

GOGCOIN IS CRASHING BUY BUY BUY

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

habeasdorkus posted:

Fools, all of you, it should be a full body nude to remind everyone to be horny for the Paternum, just as the Paternum is horny for order and civic obedience.

But then you gotta choose between full frontal or showing off The rear end of Rayuba and we're right back where we started

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

habeasdorkus posted:

Profile image on the obverse, full body nude on the reverse.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Schwarzwald posted:

Profile image on the obverse, full body nude on the reverse.

Heads and tails, iykwim.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

It's actually 2 similar but mirrored poses, so that if you spin the coin on its side fast enough you get a moving picture of SolDave caramelldansen.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

RBA Starblade posted:

GOGCOIN IS CRASHING BUY BUY BUY

I'm gonna hodl on Agogcoin

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

My video cards keep exploding into piles of worms when I try to mine for Gogcoins. I have turned it off and back on again. Help

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
If your Gogcoin miners keep exploding, clearly you aren't taking good care of them. If you're doing it right they shouldn't "explode" so much as "spontaneously decompose" into worms when they're finished.

I'm feeding my miners a steady diet of GogCo noodles and making sure they sit watching Gog broadcasts all day every day, and I'm getting a steady return on my investment.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

The worms are up to my knees now please someone help I just wanted Gogcoins

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Lights posted:

Sorry this forum is also worms.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Lights posted:

Have you tried eating the worm?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
This is your brain

This is your brain on Gog Agog
:brainworms:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Lights posted:

The worms are the gogcoins.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

PATERNUM SOLOMON DAVID PLEASE RV GOGCOIN SOON!!!!

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Young child eats the worm, doesn't feel good and changes. ROYALTY. Many such cases!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hrotomos: The Early Years

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1254858456420331521

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

In times of heartache and struggle, a familiar boy may once again appear.

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1255294768063680512

Royalty is killing your teacher and surpassing him, not because you've learned more than he could teach but because you are stronger than him.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Allisson is about to figure it out isn't she?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

every page

EVERY page of this chapter has been a loving baller surprised

K6BD is some next level poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

That's one good update