Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Dr Christmas posted:

Possibly stupid question: Did they remove the other also-rans from the New York primary ballot?

Yep, everyone else was removed - Biden will be the only candidate on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
completely offtopic old tweet i know, but i honestly wonder what happened to ClarkHat

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1113832234971271168/photo/1

EDIT: #AliensAreReal is trending on Atlanta Twitter

https://twitter.com/SilvaRecord/status/1255055679016091648

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Apr 28, 2020

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I'm honestly confused as to why this got big as like, similar footage was brought up like a year ago or so. Shouldn't this be a continuation of that rather than it being a different thing?

Oh yeah, I like TrueAnon, like Matt's streams, not fond of the crossover stream.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
It's the same loving footage from three years ago! All the Pentagon had done is said, "Ah yeah those videos are real and ours and we've officially given the A-OK government approval of their release".

I swear people have goldfish memories because even the hardcore UFO buffs are getting excited about this poo poo for what's basically a rerun news cycle

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

clarkhat just went down the free-speech absolutist libertarian to alt-right quillette guy pipeline. classic stuff

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
i thought quillette was a type of razor

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Kunster posted:

Oh yeah, I like TrueAnon, like Matt's streams, not fond of the crossover stream.

how on earth

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Part of the problem with the stream is the delay aggravates Matt's habit of talking over people when he gets excited. Love that boy but he was running over liz quite a lot.

The crossover stream was still pretty good. I'm really enjoying his solo streams quite a lot, I wish they'd put them all on youtube cause I'm not downloading that instagram poo poo and cant seem to make it work in a web browser

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Varinn posted:

clarkhat just went down the free-speech absolutist libertarian to alt-right quillette guy pipeline. classic stuff

another thing ive noticed as ive gotten older:

i absolutely loving despise clarkhat's type of writing and personality, where its just deliberately morally repellent for the sake of being edgy? where they think being overly verbose (usually with either a greek statue or a 17th century painting av) and knowledge of the "Western Canon" automatically makes you an intellectual. its become harder and harder to avoid this type of individual online.

case in point: Out of curiosity i looked up the price for school textbook on Amazon just minutes after making that last post and surely enough

https://imgur.com/ju3hGU0

https://imgur.com/S7arK0H

https://imgur.com/HcoRlYJ

believe me when i tell you i wasnt looking for it, its like im just a magnet for this poo poo :smith:

its gotten so bad everytime i wanna read a tweet from Bernie i IMMEDIATELY shield my eyes from the Replies because i know exactly whats coming next and i want my day to be great instead of ruined.

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Apr 29, 2020

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I got that a lot of people honestly liked it and saw and heard good from it, and usually I'd like "Oh I didn't like this part, which Could damage an argument" or whatever, but... I listened to the whole thing and I just haaaaaaaaaaaaated it, going "Oh God if I hear all 3 hours of this pretentious (A WORD I DO NOT USE LIGHTLY AND I'VE GOT PATIENCE FOR FAR MORE TEDIOUS HOOEY) horseshit, at least I can have claimed to have sit thru it". And like I said, I've got patience for both parties.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
lol matt got high and decided he needs to read ulysses on the stream

red19fire
May 26, 2010

terrorist ambulance posted:

Part of the problem with the stream is the delay aggravates Matt's habit of talking over people when he gets excited. Love that boy but he was running over liz quite a lot.

The crossover stream was still pretty good. I'm really enjoying his solo streams quite a lot, I wish they'd put them all on youtube cause I'm not downloading that instagram poo poo and cant seem to make it work in a web browser

They’re on the Chapo trap house YouTube channel. Not FYM.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

red19fire posted:

They’re on the Chapo trap house YouTube channel. Not FYM.

It sounds like he's going to start using Twitch for his rants instead of Instagram now since Twitch already archives past streams.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Twitch only does it if you set it to do so. I know TrueAnon has bumped into this!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

stream got horrifying

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Man matt will not shut the gently caress up about better call saul. Someone please tell him the mandalorian is the fun serial enjoyable tv show hes looking for if he can just get past his reactive hatred for le epic baby yoda.

Hes veering into leslie lee territory

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Better Call Saul is the best show on TV and it was sad seeing his tweets about it.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

He's a dumbass, it's way better than Breaking Bad ever was.

Edit: And also Uncut Gems

Hakkesshu fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Apr 29, 2020

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/claynrobinson/status/1254950492800606209/photo/1

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

the gently caress would i drink coffee for

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
2020 is exactly stupid enough for a Balkan crisis to break out over Felix's race science on a podcast review of NBC's The Slap.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Checks out, weirdly enough

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

I agreed wholeheartedly with Matt when he said the The Purge tv show shouldve been an anthology but his Better Call Saul take is dogshit.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I loved Breaking Bad when it was on but I've felt no desire whatsoever to rewatch it since it ended.

Matt's usually right about 'prestige' TV though.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Eegah! posted:

I agreed wholeheartedly with Matt when he said the The Purge tv show shouldve been an anthology but his Better Call Saul take is dogshit.
Was this the take that he wanted it to be 5 seasons of just ambulance chasing

There is still a lot of that on the show, but the best parts are the interactions between Jimmy and his brother, and now Jimmy and Kim

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah either way the scams and lawyer stuff are way better than the cartel stuff even though lalo is fun

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol at replacing anarchist with anarchist

i'm a french press person so i'd rather be building bunkers than nonprofits

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
how the is drip brew supposed to be marxist leninist. because its the best?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

terrorist ambulance posted:

Man matt will not shut the gently caress up about better call saul. Someone please tell him the mandalorian is the fun serial enjoyable tv show hes looking for if he can just get past his reactive hatred for le epic baby yoda.

Hes veering into leslie lee territory

mandalorian was boring as poo poo!! pass!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

nothing else to add

https://twitter.com/whorevidal/status/1254799427354624003

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Race Realists posted:

its gotten so bad everytime i wanna read a tweet from Bernie i IMMEDIATELY shield my eyes from the Replies because i know exactly whats coming next and i want my day to be great instead of ruined.

case in point:

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1254826593912082432

had just slightly go down to the RT and Like button so as not to go TOO far to see the absolute loving warzone i know in my heart the Replies are

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Apr 29, 2020

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Better Call Saul is best when it's about pulling scams and hoodwinks and it sucks rear end that it has become the Hobbit movies to Breaking Bad's Lord Of The Rings

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I don't drink coffee, chart owned :smug:

(that said it's weird to have anarchist but not ML/communism on the original.)

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

mandalorian was boring as poo poo!! pass!

I Before E posted:

Better Call Saul is best when it's about pulling scams and hoodwinks and it sucks rear end that it has become the Hobbit movies to Breaking Bad's Lord Of The Rings

yeah I mean he's fundamentally correct, the cartel poo poo adds nothing to it and at this point it's not interesting because how saul became saul is not really that interesting, it's just fun to watch him sauling it up

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I got caught up on The West Wing Thing podcast during the last couple weeks and one of the things they talk about is how many feature film and theater writers (like Sorkin) got lured into "prestige" TV and they all have enough of an idea for a film or play, which translates to a season, maybe two, of TV after which they've got nothing interesting to say. But the economics of US TV dictate that these shows have to run for 5-7 seasons, so they either figure this out early and try to pad it out with filler like Breaking Bad did, or the show just goes off the rails in the later seasons like Better Call Saul.

The two seasons and a Christmas special format that the BBC's budgets force shows into are much more merciful.

Also, Will + Katherine and Matt's appearances on West Wing Thing are good and you don't need to listen to that podcast in order. In fact, I highly recommend that you do not listen to fifty hours of it back to back like I did.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

This feels like a personal attack

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1255337716151181312?s=21

:tinfoil:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

idk what my av is or how i got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

idk what my av is or how i got it

Looks like Ms. Fortune from Skullgirls