Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

The Croc posted:

Should put them over HHH style hit his move and 1,2,3 thats how you MAKE STARS.

That's how they get the rub, brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

super macho dude posted:

Which goon poster is this? It's not me.

Trevor spelled backwa... :yikes:

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

While reading this post I made a noise that my wife described as a burp, choke, cough, and hiccup all in one. That tweet deserves the reports it gets.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Arrest this man. No charge, just arrest him. When he appears in court, don't read any charges, just have the jury immediately declare him guilty and send him straight to jail. No parole hearings, no appeals. It's necessary.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Arrest this man. No charge, just arrest him. When he appears in court, don't read any charges, just have the jury immediately declare him guilty and send him straight to jail. No parole hearings, no appeals. It's necessary.

Also, throw a literal book at him.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
There is sadly, as far as I know, no category for reporting a Tweet as "just plain creepy"

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

Bless the Cardassian judicial system.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Also, throw a literal book at him.

Keep Leva out of this

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I just want you all to know I did not read the follow-up milk tweet and I never will.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Maxwell Lord posted:

There is sadly, as far as I know, no category for reporting a Tweet as "just plain creepy"

Always worth it to check

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

Bless the Cardassian judicial system.

Garak: If you get found guilty, you were guilty of the worst of all crimes: not having the influence to prevent being found guilty.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This is almost enough to make me beg for more Mike Kurtz takes

Almost

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Cody has put people over to the point where I've occasionally worried about it hurting him.

Trevor Mause sings "Sweet Bald Vaginal Milk" to the tune of Three Blind Mice as he grabs another stick of butter to eat.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

everyone, i implore you. don't put "milk" on the end of that. it makes the word vaginal seem appropriately used, if very crude, when it was absolutely not appropriately used. And that's the best part. the Greatest royal rumble

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Benne posted:

Almost

Mike bought Animal Crossing and hasn't been seen since.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

MJeff posted:

I just want you all to know I did not read the follow-up milk tweet and I never will.

I envy you

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Benne posted:

Almost

Mike has been exceedingly normal since Mania. It's kind of a bummer.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

They pay him to be controversial, so I hope he's not homeless now.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Am I the only one who's been unlucky enough to fall into the rabbit hole of the Russo fan who thinks Jewish people are literal demons and black people are disease-ridden? I saw him replying to Trevor Dame, calling him a "cock gobbler," I think, and it was so much worse than I expected from there.

First time I've seen a Russo fan who was completely open about his anti-Semitism, though.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

davidbix posted:

Am I the only one who's been unlucky enough to fall into the rabbit hole of the Russo fan who thinks

I feel like to get there you have to give more shits about the boring idiot Vince Russo than I ever have. You get paid to care about this stuff but I find everything about his aesthetic off-putting and my consciousness just slides off of it. I do like that he was kind to Chyna when nobody else would give her the time of day but outside of that it is all just spaldings to me.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jerusalem posted:

"Now some of you in the jury may think 'hey he's being horny online, we've all been there.' But as the perpetrators tweets clearly show he was, in fact, being weird horny..."

*the jury gasps in shock as the judge furiously bangs his gavel*

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Sweet Bald Vaginal reads like a Mars Volta song title

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Sweet Bald Vagine (doo doo doo)

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

"Now some of you in the jury may think 'hey he's being horny online, we've all been there.' But as the perpetrators tweets clearly show he was, in fact, being weird horny..."

*the jury gasps in shock as the judge furiously bangs his gavel*

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I will literally stab to death my own heart and lungs out of spite. Do not cross me a third time, cardiovascular system :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

Sweet Bald Vaginal reads like a Mars Volta song title

Goddamn, there's a band I haven't thought of in a long time.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

davidbix posted:

Am I the only one who's been unlucky enough to fall into the rabbit hole of the Russo fan who thinks

I don't think I've ever met a Russo fan who thinks

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
An underrated part of that tweet is that he's heavily implying that Becky has already had sex with him and he's just hitting her up for another round.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
The Chris Regal Memorial Thread for Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinions - sweet bald vaginal milk

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Snot caves is more dignified

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I hope she gets a restraining order against that guy

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

super macho dude posted:

Which goon poster is this? It's not me.

Every poster from The Horny AEW Thread must be detained for questioning.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its not me. I'd never out someone's personal bits shave status. That's rude as hell.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

dsriggs posted:

Every poster from The Horny AEW Thread must be detained for questioning.

I was too busy commenting on Sammy Guevara's Instagram

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sweet bald vaginal
don't you worry about the distance
i'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
close your eyes
listen to my voice, it's my disguise
i'm by your side

oh, it's what you do to me

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

*in which coco goes into great detail about the care and maintenance of one's pubes*

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

oh but seriously I posted:

I feel like to get there you have to give more shits about the boring idiot Vince Russo than I ever have. You get paid to care about this stuff but I find everything about his aesthetic off-putting and my consciousness just slides off of it. I do like that he was kind to Chyna when nobody else would give her the time of day but outside of that it is all just spaldings to me.
I didn't know he was a Russo fan, I just clicked on the profile of the dude trolling Trevor and boom, blood libel.

With the Chyna thing...I dunno. I do think he was genuinely kind to and cared for her at a time when a lot of people in her orbit didn't, but he also wasn't thinking poo poo through at all and never should have urged her so strongly to come back to the U.S. (Although it did turn out that she wasn't exactly doing well in Japan, either, so...)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I followed a lot of Chyna's post WWE misadventures. She was on an accelerated timeline to demise. The only thing that would counteract that is years of close physical proximity to caregivers, which is a hard expensive sell to semi-functioning adults with maxed out sadbrains.

To be clear, this is one death that's not on Russo's hands.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

the first tweet was deleted but its too good to lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that tiny hat suggests gag account?