Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao the producer couldn't wait for this to end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
that was a fun show. it was much better to the real end of the monday night wars which kinda just petered out and was a mercy killing by the end

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Bryan created coronavirus so he could make Twitch money.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I missed 90% of it because I was watching a movie with friends. Now I'm to understand there's no archive? God dammit.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TTBF posted:

I missed 90% of it because I was watching a movie with friends. Now I'm to understand there's no archive? God dammit.

I didn't realize that, in which case I'm glad I watched it live. Watching Bryan crotch-chop the camera in silence while an unaware Vinny recounted events on Monday Night Raw will stick with me for a long time.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

TTBF posted:

No twitch archive, still available on f4w video. Bryan will likely run the numbers on what makes sense going forwards because I'm betting this made good money (off his pain).

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
The Amazon prime twitch sub having to be manually renewed each month means Bryan will be pushing them until the end of time.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1255345575224127490

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I can't even fathom being that bad at drinking.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Wazzu posted:

No twitch archive, still available on f4w video. Bryan will likely run the numbers on what makes sense going forwards because I'm betting this made good money (off his pain).

He's a worker so he'll do both!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
He has to do twitch-exclusive shows at some point so he can just go totally nuts with the chat interaction and poo poo and get TONS of bits.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Also this most recent show got lots of attention for good reason, but I'm catching up on the most recent Granny show and I kinda want to live in the world where apparently Bret Hart beat Hulk Hogan clean in 1996 with a headbutt in a WWF match with Steve Austin involved.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat I'm sorry I missed this.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Christmas show will be great on Twitch and it will be great when it gets them banned from Twitch

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
puking is considered self harm on twitch so if someone pukes on that one they'll get banned

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

KungFu Grip posted:

puking is considered self harm on twitch so if someone pukes on that one they'll get banned

Twitch fuckin sucks so bad. That said I don’t wanna see anyone vomit

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Vince runs Twitch?!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

KungFu Grip posted:

Does it have to be on screen for it to count?

I'm like Jerusalem level of Twitch understanding here :v:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

I can't even fathom being that bad at drinking.

Well, if you're like 150 pounds and you only drink like twice a year

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't know what's sarcastic and what's not regarding Twitch. I know nudity will get you banned, but drunkenness and puking?!

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

MJeff posted:

I don't know what's sarcastic and what's not regarding Twitch. I know nudity will get you banned, but drunkenness and puking?!

puking is banned because people can promote bulimia like that

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I missed the first 30 minutes of the Twitch show and went back to listen. Ended up just letting it roll through the whole show again.

Bryan's ukulele is still hilarious even with only audio.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

gently caress, i also thought twitch would archive

there's still this snippet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKvR_CNIWAo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

I think twitch can archive but Bryan doesn’t because then he can’t sell the videos

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I mean typically that makes sense if it's a paid video but if you make a show free, archive the show for free don't make people pay for a free show later.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Is it hosted anywhere?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Thread somehow missed this

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1255237857591136261

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so AEW has a shot

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

ICHIBAHN posted:

Is it hosted anywhere?

video.f4wonline.com

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I think this got posted twice before. Honestly it is all one big thread. More unites us than divides us.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wait am I reading that right that you have to subscribe for 8 dollars a month and then pay on top of that for that individual video or is it all just 8 dollars a month

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Wait am I reading that right that you have to subscribe for 8 dollars a month and then pay on top of that for that individual video or is it all just 8 dollars a month

$8/mo gets you all the VOD

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

$8/mo gets you all the VOD

Is that also separate from the 11.99 membership - so to get everything from their site it would be 20 a month?

Their signup page doesn't make it clear and that seems... excessive

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

As someone who hasn’t followed any of the retro nitro stuff, what’s the best way to jump in? Just start from the beginning? Do you typically watch the episode of Nitro beforehand?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Do you typically watch the episode of Nitro beforehand?

MJeff posted:

"Your kids are growing up - and you're fuckin' watchin' Nitro - it's bullshit."

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Low Desert Punk posted:

Well, if you're like 150 pounds and you only drink like twice a year

Plus it's absinthe which could be anywhere from 45-75% abv and he drank 3 shots of it in like an hour. It's totally understandable (and hilarious) that he'd get stupid drunk quickly.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

As someone who hasn’t followed any of the retro nitro stuff, what’s the best way to jump in? Just start from the beginning? Do you typically watch the episode of Nitro beforehand?

Just start from the beginning, unless there's something specific you want to revisit.

I started trying to watch the episodes along with them but it's just too much wrestling and too much time, especially if you watch anything else, and that's not even taking into account quality. After a few months I switched into just checking out episodes if something sounded particularly interesting.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Bryan plays up his drunkenness for the camera, as he should.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drunk people often play up their drunkenness anyhow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I try to downplay my drunkenness when possible